Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KZ-04] GOOD END : House of Horrors

closed theme kz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1125 replies to this topic

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo

Votecount 3.09

Daniel Vigrid (0) -
d3mon (0) -
Electric Mango (0) -
Imran Ehsan (1) - Yates
Iron Helix (0) -
killgor (0) -
Lyner (0) -
Robert2424 (0) -
Simternity (0) -
Yates (5) - Electric Mango, Iron Helix, d3mon, Imran Ehsan, Lyner

Not Voting (4) - Daniel Vigrid, killgor, Robert2424, Simternity

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Yates is the current wagon leader at L-1
Deadline is Saturday, January 4th, 2014 @ 08:15 EDT

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

Angel Cruz dela Sant replaces Robert2424

The deadline is still on the 4th of January

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Daniel Vigrid

Daniel Vigrid

Wrought IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 110 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:542182
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Right then: I haven't been in contact with Yates because I don't have the ability to add neighbors, and was not neighborized. I don't have the ability to neighborize because... well, I don't. I thought I cleared up my role pretty well earlier. I cannot target anyone because the single ability I have is self-targeting. Therefore, I have not had any contact, with anyone, at all. End of story.

Yates has posted a good deal of content. That, by itself, is not an indicator of him being scummy. A few points he brought up are sticking to me, actually: who neighborized you, EM? I've read through the last ten pages, and I don't think you've said a single word about it.

Imran, Robert, and Simternity haven't been present for a good deal of time, as well. Although, if Sim is a Scum, it would follow that Yates is, as well. If Robert is a scum, it would implicate Sim, thus implicating Yates. But -- and here's my point -- I haven't seen much that implicates either Sim or Robert, and I'm not entirely conclusive about the evidence on Yates.

Imran hasn't spoken up much. His only action was to vote against Yates, hopping on in the latter end of a wagon, and his replies to any suspicion towards him rarely spanned a full sentence.

Vote: Imran Ehsan

If anyone -- including himself -- can vouch for him, I will retract my vote.

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:222016
  • Souls Baptized:5,185,190
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Good post. Shows some insight.

Need to fix one thing, though:

Although, if Sim is a Scum, it would follow that Yates is, as well. If Robert is a scum, it would implicate Sim, thus implicating Yates.

This part is a little wonky.

- Neighbors don't know each others' alignment [at least a Town neighbor wouldn't know if his neighbor was scum]. Sim scum would actually make Yates Town MORE likely. I've already linked to the game where I was a scum neighborizer and neighborized Town on my first night.

- The Robert-Sim thing is certainly worth pursuing but that's not because of neighborizing. My being neighborized needs to be treated as a separate occurrence. That's why we need Sim to come in here and explain himself before day end.

Otherwise? Good effort on this post.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I'm wearing my unconfirmed investigation claim as a mod confirmed Town claim.  Why some of you aren't treating it as such at this point BOGGLES my mind.

I'll say it again, a Tracker doesn't need to be Town. And there is a possibility that there is no cop, this is a closed theme mafia, after all. (I remember seeing the mod pointed that out in the past closed game).

So you think the mod sent Town into a game with however many scum plus a SK WITHOUT some way of finding said anti-Town roles? Is this your stance right now? Because you know it's garbage.

No cop =/= no investigative roles whatsoever, and if there are any they have their reasons for not coming out yet.

But this doesn't mean that you, a tracker, is a Townie.

And meh pushing to kill anyone always make them look scummy.

Actually, this post really requires further scrutiny:

And what're you afraid of? If there is anybody who hangs you while we're in discussion he'll only kill himself the next day. Oh right, scum is afraid of death.

Let me address the bolded first before we get into the bigger picture argument. The bolded is precisely what I'm afraid of. A hammer is a WIFOM bomb at this point. Two scenarios are equally likely:
1. Scum may hammer me because - dead Town PR [bonus: investigator with a BP]
OR
2. Scum may be on my wagon LOOKING FOR a Town derp hammer to set up tomorrow's mislynch.

4 possibilites exists:

1. You are scum and town hammered you.

2. You are town and scum hammered you.

3. You are town and a dunce hammered you.

4. You are scum and your friend sacrificed you.

Out of the four only 1 really hurts the town, and it is pretty unlikely, so I'll leave your fate on our certainly unscummy mod claimed Casper's hand.

This reminds me, how was your tracking last night?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

NO TOWNIE SHOULD HAMMER VOTES YATES FOR THE MEANTIME

READ

READ

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

No cop =/= no investigative roles whatsoever, and if there are any they have their reasons for not coming out yet.

Name one.

You see, Lyner, I'm going to get out of this lynch. You know why? Because I'm an uncountered investigative role. No. Correction. I am THE uncountered TOWN investigative role.

WHEN I get out of this lynch, you and EM are going to have a LOT to answer for - even if we lynch your scum buddy Imran first.

4 possibilites exists:

Only two possibilities would present as options after my flip - the exact two I stated in the narrative you quoted.

This reminds me, how was your tracking last night?

LOL. Further evidence you are either a. not reading the thread or b. trying to provoke me.

Last night I *literally* flipped a coin between Daniel and Imran. Coin flipped tails. I tracked Daniel. Daniel went nowhere. I have stated as much at least twice now.

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
And post 746 is precisely why I think your play - as well as EM's - is anti Town. You are setting up the Town for a derp hammer then going to turbo mislynch the hammer.

Let me ask you this;

Are you unconcerned about the fact Mango is ignoring the thread despite being in here - AGAIN - RIGHT NOW?

Are you unconcerned about WHO Mango's neighbor is?

Are you unconcerned about WHY Simternity claims to know Robert's slot is Town?

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

4 possibilites exists:

Only two possibilities would present as options after my flip - the exact two I stated in the narrative you quoted

If I were a vanilla scum I'd still not hammer a suspicious tracker that is one step away from death, why? Because I'm getting killed tomorrow and my friend will get a harder time winning the game.

And post 746 is precisely why I think your play - as well as EM's - is anti Town. You are setting up the Town for a derp hammer then going to turbo mislynch the hammer.

Let me ask you this;

Are you unconcerned about the fact Mango is ignoring the thread despite being in here - AGAIN - RIGHT NOW?

Are you unconcerned about WHO Mango's neighbor is? 

Are you unconcerned about WHY Simternity claims to know Robert's slot is Town?

I am concerned with the three above.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

I am concerned with the three above.

If you are concerned with the three above, why not simply unvote in order to avoid any potential derp hammer?

Once everyone has come in, weighed in on the information presented, and responded to posts requiring response couldn't you easily simply return your vote? OR, even better, be the hammer? Isn't that preferable to the current game state where a silly mistake can result in a lynch before important posts are responded to? Heck - you may even need me to vet a claim or action or conversation. Knowing my alignment after the fact would sure be a big help in that process, wouldn't it?

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

If I were a vanilla scum I'd still not hammer a suspicious tracker that is one step away from death, why? Because I'm getting killed tomorrow and my friend will get a harder time winning the game.

Are you saying you only have 1 scum partner?  :lol:

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
Votecount 3.10

Angel Cruz dela Sant (0) -
Daniel Vigrid (0) -
d3mon (0) -
Electric Mango (0) -
Imran Ehsan (1) - Yates
Iron Helix (0) -
killgor (0) -
Lyner (0) -
Simternity (0) -
Yates (5) - Electric Mango, Iron Helix, d3mon, Imran Ehsan, Lyner

Not Voting (4) - Angel Cruz dela Sant, Daniel Vigrid, killgor, Simternity

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Yates is the current wagon leader at L-1
Deadline is Saturday, January 4th, 2014 @ 08:15 EDT

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Iron Helix

Iron Helix

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 956 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:039810
  • Souls Baptized:5,683,682

So we're still waiting on Simternity, right? We need to know if he neighborized anyone last night.

I'd also like to know who neighborized EM.  I don't think a lynch would be a correct move with that open on the table.  A neighborizer isn't even that great of a town role.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Iron Helix

Iron Helix

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 956 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:039810
  • Souls Baptized:5,683,682

Unvote

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

I'd also like to know who neighborized EM.

Seems everyone but EM agrees with this.

The question for Simternity is how he "knows" Robert's slot is Town as a neighborizer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOiN5TQhP2Q

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote

Helix - what do you make of EM's active lurking yesterday?

Also, what do you make of all the protective claims out there? Even if you think I'm lying about my bp you still have another bp claim, a doc claim, and a lightning rod claim?

Finally - given that my ability has been vetted TWICE, would you agree that I should not be lynched unless someone counter claims a Town investigation role? I mean, there's little doubt I'm a tracker. So all that remains to be verified, apparantly, is my alignment. Assuming I'm lying about being Town aligned, any other investigator would already have two investigations and would be able to implicate me. Plus we supposedly have a doc so that counter claim would live at least until tomorrow if I flipped scum or you just caught a scum doc and have two clears [from N1 and N2], right? Bonus, if someone counters and you decide to lynch me, there should be no question of that persons's alignment so it's like having a free investigation.

killgor

killgor

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 684 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:511543

i'd actually have hammered you yates, but i think we can and should find out some more things today. but the deadline is approaching fast and i don't think we can afford a day with a no lynch so late in the game.

also, EM, why aren't you willing to reveal who neighborized you?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Electric Mango

Electric Mango

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,184 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:056017
If it helps us get a lynch today I'm willing to spill the beans. D3mon is my neighbor.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

If it helps us get a lynch today I'm willing to spill the beans. D3mon is my neighbor.

D3mon? Who replaced Theo? Who claimed Doctor? And you thought you'd keep this a secret because....???

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:

i'd actually have hammered you yates

And you would have been lynched tomorrow. Aren't you glad you didn't, now? Or do you think D3amon is a Doc/Neighborizer?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter