Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ripper Street

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Anyone else watch this?

Ripper Street is a personal favorite of mine. It was on BBC America for two seasons, and then it was taken over by Amazon Prime for two seasons. Unfortunately, I only have Netflix where they have just put up the third season for streaming... I am watching it now.

Jerome Flynn, the guy who plays Bronn on Game of Thrones, co-stars in this series. I really admire the British shows. I believe the actors from the UK are the best in the world by far. I highly recommend Ripper Street.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

W1Ck3d

W1Ck3d

Wrought IRON

• BR|Member
  • 177 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:586516
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I love this series. Matthew Macfadyen (Inspector Reid) is a great actor. I had the pleasure of being in a documentary/social experiment involving young criminal offenders (I have since reformed! :P ) in which he was the narrator.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users