Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Captain America: Civil War (Trailer #2 is badass)

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

Trailer #1

Trailer #2

GUYS DID Y'ALL SEE SPIDERMAN?!!??!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ForgotPants

ForgotPants

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 131 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:549382
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Fuck yeah and Spiderman finally :D

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Omnicide

Omnicide

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 106 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:586649
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
Even more reason to be #teamironman
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

No Thor, No Hulk... I guess they had to keep these guys out or it would be a really short war.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

No Thor, No Hulk... I guess they had to keep these guys out or it would be a really short war.

lol makes sense

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
Fuck Spiderman.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I am beyond excited for Civil War. This is going to be a great movie, although I think it will also be very gut-wrenching watching these guys all fight one another.

Fuck Spiderman.

Tell us how you really feel? :P

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:347458
  • Souls Baptized:1,910,193

i miss the hulk where is here where did he go did i tell you all i love the hulk?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

He left the planet after the events of Age of Ultron. He will be re-appearing in Thor: Ragnarok.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
I've never been a fan of Spiderman. So Spiderman dies right?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Not in Civil War. Spiderman will have his first stand alone movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in July 2017.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

Thor has the best lines ever in Marvel movies. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZaYZ6mEtnI

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Not in Civil War. Spiderman will have his first stand alone movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in July 2017.

first?

hasn't there been like 5 spiderman movies..

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Yes, but not in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This is the first one that will actually be related to all of the other Avengers' movies.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dagonslayer51

dagonslayer51

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,801 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582405
  • Souls Baptized:374,667

Because having Thor and Hulk in the war wouldn't be fair to the other human characters in the Civil War, the comic book writers decided to write them off. Hulk was sent to another planet, from which he returned during the events of World War Hulk (where he beat the crap out of Black Bolt) and Thor is in Asgard dealing with Ragnarok. Both are just way too powerful to include, even if the MCU has done a great job at nerfing them. For example, in the comics, Thanos once said that the Hulk is one of the few creatures he avoids tangling with. And that comes from the guy who decimated the entirety of Marvel's superheroes in one fight. Thor was designed to be a character stronger than the Hulk. It literally says that he can swing Mjolnir at several times the speed of light and that he is so powerful that he has escaped the gravity of a neutron star. The MCU made them a lot weaker (understatement of the year), but still, Thor and Hulk would be just too powerful for both sides. Even if they sided differently, something I can imagine, the other fighters wouldn't be able to get any fighting done. Marvel's wikia states that both Hulk and Thor from Earth 199999 (the MCU) have unknown limits in strenght. Can you imagine those guys fighting against the completely human Iron Man, Black Widow, etc? Me neither. 

first?

The first 3 Spiderman movies were made by Fox Studios with Toby Mcguire as Spiderman. The rights were then transfered to Sony, who did the Amazing Spiderman movies with Andrew Garfield. None of those 5 movies have any correlation with the MCU, as they exist in a universe of their own. If Fox would relinquish their rights to the X-men, then the MCU could become much clearer and better, considering that in the comics, it is Avengers: Civil War. It literally divided the characters into two groups, those against the SRA and those in favor. Spiderman is one of the most important characters in that arc. He starts in Tony's side, but after realising that him exposing his true identity caused harm to his Aunt May, he joined Cap's side.

dagonslayer51, proud member of IRON

War Statistics: 18 offensive wars

Oculus-MI6 War: 17 offensive wars
19 Nukes eaten for IRON

First nuke eaten on 11/4/2015 4:12:41 PM

"War, war never changes"

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

meh. Captain America is one of my Favorite comic book Characters. Iron Man is a close Marvel Second. Even though in the movies they've been massively different. I still need to watch Thor's movie, but I've liked what I've see so far from him. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dandy

Dandy

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 311 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588461
  • Souls Baptized:37,053
  • Squadron:Alpha

Spoiler alert, comic book wise someone does die in Civil War, but I will spare you a name.

8 nukes eaten for IRON. ZI'd against Rileyaddaff for IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dagonslayer51

dagonslayer51

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,801 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582405
  • Souls Baptized:374,667

meh. Captain America is one of my Favorite comic book Characters. Iron Man is a close Marvel Second. Even though in the movies they've been massively different. I still need to watch Thor's movie, but I've liked what I've see so far from him. 

The MCU has nerfed Thor more than any other character. Don't get me wrong, I love Thor, he is my favorite Avenger, but those movies were the most average of all in the MCU.

dagonslayer51, proud member of IRON

War Statistics: 18 offensive wars

Oculus-MI6 War: 17 offensive wars
19 Nukes eaten for IRON

First nuke eaten on 11/4/2015 4:12:41 PM

"War, war never changes"

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Fuck Spiderman.

Here Here 

I've never been a fan of Spiderman. So Spiderman dies right?

Me either.  

Disagree.  Stark does IMO

first?

And all the Spider-man Movies have sucked donkey dick

He's one of my least TBH.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users