Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

So, how many was that Germany?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

Oh, that's right, 3 attacks just this week alone.

+1 bonus:

2 or the perpetrators were asylum seekers from the latest invasion, other 2 also Muslims. Now look at all this and say to me with a straight face that we're not at war with Islam. Congratulations to Merkel for inviting the entire fucking Middle East and all of these psychos to Europe.

P.S.: Didn't want to make a separate topic for all these events, but I figured, maybe someone should make a tally.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
All three in Germany are mentally ill people. The 2nd was obsessed with mass shootings and chose the brevity white supremacy terror attack anniversary as his date.

Let me ask this. If these attackers gad been in the USA, white, and posesed confederate flags would any of them have made it through even one news cycle?
Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

Of course they would have. It would have also sparked a conversation about banning guns again.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

All three in Germany are mentally ill people. The 2nd was obsessed with mass shootings and chose the brevity white supremacy terror attack anniversary as his date.

Let me ask this. If these attackers gad been in the USA, white, and posesed confederate flags would any of them have made it through even one news cycle?

Yes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
This mentally ill shit is really just a cover up created by doctors and shit. I don't buy it one bit

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

This mentally ill shit is really just a cover up created by doctors and shit. I don't buy it one bit

Even if mental illness is a contributing factor, we can no longer ignore the core tenets of Islam in these acts. I highly suspect an islamic context serves as both justification and incentive for those susceptible to it.

OH! I almost forgot to mention Kebab guy. So many of these attacks, it's getting hard to keep track of it all.

Edited by ccabal86, 25 July 2016 - 07:45 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Euphorical

Euphorical

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 431 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593253
  • Souls Baptized:728,157
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
Rather than saying that we are at war with Islam, it's more of being against those radical islamists who believe in violence and are too dumb to think that everyone else intends to eradicate them at first.
First nuke taken for IRON : 7/9/2016 11:25:49 PM

Nuked 35 times in the name of IRON in Pink Senate War

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

The funny thing is if it's someone from minority group then the news cycle revolves around minority being some  how the culprit for cultural or religious or racial reasons, so it's either a thug or a terrorist. But if it's someone from majority group, then you can pretty much guarantee that they're diagnosed with a mental illness.

Personally, I believe that people committing such acts are loose in head anyway, minority or majority group and that should not be a factor in determining the narrative, but unfortunately and hypocritically it is. No rational or balanced person will commit such acts for religion, nationalism or someone reliving the confederacy. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

When I say we are at war with Islam, I mean that we are at war with an uncompromising and violently reactionary ideology that has world domination as its end-goal and one that eschews modernity as a whole. The trenches are not exclusively between Muslims and non-Muslims however. It is routine for even "mainstream" Muslims to regard liberal Muslims (by liberal I mean those that think the Koran was the work of ordinary men and therefore fallible instead of being the LITEARL dictate of God) as Apostates and therefore undesired persons to be put to death.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
But if it's someone from majority group, then you can pretty much guarantee that they're diagnosed with a mental illness.

Very true.

But I see it as they push it off as these people have severe mental disabilities and they have no clue what they are really doing.

When really they're just saddoes with just too much hate in their hearts, I feel that some times in vast minority of cases the hate is warranted and can be understood, majority of times its just fucking saddoes. e.g Dylan Roof or whatever his name was, shot up a college because he couldn't lose his virginity and was jealous of the popular lot?? Fucking saddoes, not a mental illness.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

Coming from an Islamosceptic (I just coined a word!) that German-Iranian 18-year-old who shot up the kids at the McDonalds sounds like he genuinely was mentally ill and had been bullied. He had a book on high school shootouts in his bag and had no ties with ISIS.

But it's undeniable that there is a pattern of Islamic terrorism. My first thought when I hear there has been a terrorist attack in Germany is not the Amish or a Mormon suicide bomber collective.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
 Coming from an Islamosceptic (I just coined a word!) that German-Iranian 18-year-old who shot up the kids at the McDonalds sounds like he genuinely was mentally ill and had been bullied. He had a book on high school shootouts in his bag and had no ties with ISIS.

In his case I catually believe this to be the case, but seeing as there was a Facebook event invitation targeted at a Muslim audience for the time of the shooting is suspicious. Iranians are mostly Shia, but the Sunni make up most of Europe's Muslims. There might have been sectarian aspects to this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:608841
  • Souls Baptized:2922
  • Squadron:Alpha
On the other hand, you must not paint all Muslims with the same brush. There are good, faithful Muslims, who genuinely do not stand with the 'jihadists'. Here is a tendancy today to think that "Muslim" (dark person with a turban, may be a Christian, Atheist, or Hindu, too) = bad evil terrorist, while in reality, peace is a fundamental doctrine of their religion.
Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

New Nation: NADC, GPA Conflicts, 1 nuke, 10 wars
Old Nation: PSW Veteran, 5 nukes

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

very true^^

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

On the other hand, you must not paint all Muslims with the same brush.

Yes, as I said, there are liberal muslims, but I do believe they are the minority withing the umma.

...while in reality, peace is a fundamental doctrine of their religion.

Unfortunately I've researched the topic enough to know that this isn't true, and would argue it's the opposite. While there are some passages in the Koran that encourage a co-existence of sort with the unbelievers, they are few and far between. In turn, there is an abundance of passages such as:

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination. (3:28)

and another to boot

O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason. (3:118)

Of course, I could bring countless more examples, the list really goes on and on. But what's so special about all this? The Bible is often just as antagonistic to gentiles, if not more. True, but no Christian, except a very small fundamentalist minority believes that the Bible is the literal word of God, heck, not even the Pope does any more. In Islam on the other hand, if you merely say that parts of the Koran were added to it at a later time, you will be branded an Apostate

Edited by ccabal86, 25 July 2016 - 01:11 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

I know this has already probably been said, but we cannot simply declare war against a religion. The filth from Nice, France wasn't even Muslim, according to his brother he never went to the mosque or prayed barely ever. The Muslim population outweighs the American population 6.8:1 and America is bigger than all other countries almost, so to battle them, even a percent of their population is just outrageous. We are at war with terrorists, we are constantly battling ISIS which is the Islamic States of Iraq and Syria. NO WHERE in that acronym does it say the Islamic people OR Islam, it says the ISLAMIC STATES. So for you to say we are at war with Islam is just asinine, no offense there's just no better way to put it.

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

I know this has already probably been said, but we cannot simply declare war against a religion. The filth from Nice, France wasn't even Muslim, according to his brother he never went to the mosque or prayed barely ever. The Muslim population outweighs the American population 6.8:1 and America is bigger than all other countries almost, so to battle them, even a percent of their population is just outrageous. We are at war with terrorists, we are constantly battling ISIS which is the Islamic States of Iraq and Syria. NO WHERE in that acronym does it say the Islamic people OR Islam, it says the ISLAMIC STATES. So for you to say we are at war with Islam is just asinine, no offense there's just no better way to put it.

The Nice attacker was not religious for most of his life and became completely radicalized during the course of a year or so.

When I speak of a war, I do not mean it in the classical sense and I certainly do not mean it as a USA vs Muslims conflict. It's a lot more abstract and a lot more broad than that. It is true that, the dar-al-Islam has bloody borders wherever it interacts with another civilization (if we're not even counting the conflicts with the West, there's Kashmir, the Uyghurs, Chechnya, Palestine vs Israel, Sudan, the Balkans, etc...), but the real trenches (that also divide ascribers to Islam) are between religious reactionaries and modernists. To make matters more complicated the reactionaries themselves are pitted against eachother based on which sect they belong to.

There are no clear sides here, but what you see in the ME is the conflict going hot. Too early to call what the end of it all will be, but know that the end-goal of Islamism (which is a political ideology based on the more warlike ideals of Islam) is to see a world united under one theocratric banner or to die trying. Either way, it doesn't look good. My bet is that someone, somwhere in the future will get their hands on a WMD and if they see no way of assuring victory will propel themselves, along with most of humanity to the afterlife.

Edited by ccabal86, 25 July 2016 - 02:11 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

D34THBR1NG3R

D34THBR1NG3R

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 745 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593623
  • Souls Baptized:86,100
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:D34THBR1NG3R

The Nice attacker was not religious for most of his life and became completely radicalized during the course of a year or so.

When I speak of a war, I do not mean it in the classical sense and I certainly do not mean it as a USA vs Muslims conflict. It's a lot more abstract and a lot more broad than that. It is true that, the dar-al-Islam has bloody borders wherever it interacts with another civilization (if we're not even counting the conflicts with the West, there's Kashmir, the Uyghurs, Chechnya, Palestine vs Israel, Sudan, the Balkans, etc...), but the real trenches (that also divide ascribers to Islam) are between religious reactionaries and modernists. To make matters more complicated the reactionaries themselves are pitted against eachother based on which sect they belong to.

There are no clear sides here, but what you see in the ME is the conflict going hot. Too early to call what the end of it all will be, but know that the end-goal of Islamism (which is a political ideology based on the more warlike ideals of Islam) is to see a world united under one theocratric banner or to die trying. Either way, it doesn't look good. My bet is that someone, somwhere in the future will get their hands on a WMD and if they see no way of assuring victory will propel themselves, along with most of humanity to the afterlife.

Just to make matters worse, ISIS is not really an organized military, they are a coalition and we have barely any clue who we can talk to. And if we can talk to someone, no one wants to talk to them because of the fear factor they have imposed on the world. Not even their own citizens are safe, it's just tragic what is happening and i guarantee this will last for a long time, even after there is a nuke, or 10 or however many we deem necessary. They will not stop, radical ideas do not just dissolve into society, for example, the KKK is a radical group with radical ideas, yes there's never been any WMD placed upon them BUT, many people are against them but their ideas are rooted in society and will last beyond my lifetime, and I just recently turned 15. Some things never change.

The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

-Albert Einstein

Nuked 11 times in the name of IRON!

Posted Image

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

-General George S. Patton

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

My bet is that someone, somwhere in the future will get their hands on a WMD and if they see no way of assuring victory will propel themselves, along with most of humanity to the afterlife.

sounds like a cool movie plot 

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Just to make matters worse, ISIS is not really an organized military, they are a coalition and we have barely any clue who we can talk to. And if we can talk to someone, no one wants to talk to them because of the fear factor they have imposed on the world. Not even their own citizens are safe, it's just tragic what is happening and i guarantee this will last for a long time, even after there is a nuke, or 10 or however many we deem necessary. They will not stop, radical ideas do not just dissolve into society, for example, the KKK is a radical group with radical ideas, yes there's never been any WMD placed upon them BUT, many people are against them but their ideas are rooted in society and will last beyond my lifetime, and I just recently turned 15. Some things never change.

With organizations like ISIS, there is nothing to talk about. Their stated goal is not to end Western meddling in Syria, the freeing of political prisoners, or the recognition as a sovereign state. What they want is to establish a GLOBAL Caliphate by killing or subjugating every non-believer (or people who are not believers enough). The only was to beat them is to win the war of ideas and the actual war itself. This will unfortunately not happen until Islam goes through a grand-scale reformation of its own, but that is unfortunately nowhere in sight. In the mid-2000s muslim theologist Tariq Ramadan a called for a moratorium on the execution of hudud punishments (sins for which the punishment is explicitly stated in the Koran). He spent a better part of a decade trying to convince Imams all over the world to support his motion. The finally put it to vote on a global converence...it failed spectaculaly.

sounds like a cool movie plot

If only we were watching it from a couch instead of being the main actors.

Edited by ccabal86, 25 July 2016 - 02:38 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users