Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ragnarok Revalution Online

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Braxaxe

Braxaxe

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 26 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Alpha
Hey everyone! This is Braxaxe here to tell you about my latest and greatest free MMORPG on the internet! Its called Ragnarok revolution
you may have heard of Ragnarok, but this is a free server. There are actuly two free servers. Valkyrie and Skoll. Valkyrie is the most popular by far, but im on the Skoll server. It takes about 20 minutes to 2 days to download depending on what kind of computer you have. It even runs on laptops so that rocks. Its in 3d so rather nice graphics. Typical mmorpg but it has a lot of class. you can lvl up to lvl 180 right now but they expand it every so often. its easy to lvl up, you can be recruited into guilds of all sorts and then you train to fight for your guild in the monthly legendary guild war. im part of a guild called virus at the moment.You customize your character create armor choose from a few basic classes consisting of swordsmen, mage, thief and stuff like that. To download it Google Ragnarok revolution online free server. then click on one of the most promising likes and keep following them till you get to the website and click the download information link and have fun waiting! If you have anymore questions please post them on this thread.
*Braxaxe*

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Braxaxe

Braxaxe

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 26 posts
  • Resources:

Hey everyone! This is Braxaxe here to tell you about my latest and greatest free MMORPG on the internet! Its called Ragnarok revolution
you may have heard of Ragnarok, but this is a free server. There are actuly two free servers. Valkyrie and Skoll. Valkyrie is the most popular by far, but im on the Skoll server. It takes about 20 minutes to 2 days to download depending on what kind of computer you have. It even runs on laptops so that rocks. Its in 3d so rather nice graphics. Typical mmorpg but it has a lot of class. you can lvl up to lvl 180 right now but they expand it every so often. its easy to lvl up, you can be recruited into guilds of all sorts and then you train to fight for your guild in the monthly legendary guild war. im part of a guild called virus at the moment.You customize your character create armor choose from a few basic classes consisting of swordsmen, mage, thief and stuff like that. To download it Google Ragnarok revolution online free server. then click on one of the most promising likes and keep following them till you get to the website and click the download information link and have fun waiting! If you have anymore questions please post them on this thread.

COME ON PEOPLE POST REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Braxaxe*

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MIKE1587

MIKE1587

Cast IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 600 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
When I think Ragnarok I think more of this.
Posted Image

or maybe this.
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Braxaxe

Braxaxe

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 26 posts
  • Resources:
QUOTE (MIKE1587 @ Nov 29 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I think Ragnarok I think more of this.

or maybe this.

well are you at least gonna check the game out?
*Braxaxe*

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Theophilos

Theophilos

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,696 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320624
  • Souls Baptized:5,332,509
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
:bump:

mJnoONX.png

Partout où nécessité fait loi

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem

3TPCKxk.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Akatsuki

Akatsuki

Quenched

• NM|Former Member
  • 304 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:454133
  • Squadron:Delta
Ragnarok Online (iRO) is a great game xD