Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Avy request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Martino

Martino

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,659 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:066724
  • Squadron:Kilo
Requesting A: Avy/Logo, i'm looking for an new Avatar. At the same time, I'm participating in STA league of the football/soccer sim Xperteleven. Since that one is related to CN and since I'm roleplaying that my team is based in my CN nation, I figured I'd use the same image for my avy and clublogo.
Pictures To Be Included/Theme: I was thinking along the lines of having the IRON laurel but in green1/green2 as the outside of my logo. In the centre I'd like to put some animal silhouette such as this, this or this (though please if you use the last one, make sure his shell is one colour)
Font To Be Included: No preference
Text To Be Included: It definitely has to clearly contain the name of my nation/team: Kelton. Further if there is room/if you looks good/if you need something to fill space you could add 2009 which is the founding year of Kelton's football/soccer club
Additional Information: My team colours are green and black. So I'd like those to be the major colours used. Finally, the following are the requirements for being able to upload my logo at Xperteleven:

You can only upload images in the format gif or jpeg. The image is not allowed to exceed 15 kB. The maximum size is 125px in width and 150px in height. The background colour we use is white (#FFFFFF).

If my request is too restricted, feel free to drop some of the guidelines. If you need more info let me know!

66724.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Crusty Juggler

Crusty Juggler

DoppelGanger

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,369 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455168
  • Souls Baptized:714,253
  • Squadron:Delta