Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Additional Sig Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

ricepanda

ricepanda

Wrought IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 224 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:439474
  • Squadron:Alpha
Thank you, Nerau, for my lovely panda sig! :)

I'm looking for an additional sig (for anyone who wants to make it) to use in addition to the one Nerau has made (will also be used on Non-CN forums). :)

Requesting A: Signature
Pictures To Be Included/Theme: Here
Font To Be Included: Nymph's Handwriting Link
Text To Be Included: rice panda (lowercase, space between "rice" and "panda" so it's easily read)
Additional Information: Feel free to use one or both of the images in the linked image above. If possible, I would like for the "Toy Soldier" text to be removed. A simple, thin border would also be great if you can swing it!

Posted Image
Posted Image
ricepanda of Panda Express
IRON Member since 01/11

Nerau

Nerau

IRONclad

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 6,337 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:144926
  • Souls Baptized:1,538,133
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Posted Image

[IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj254/nerau/SIGS/ricepandav2sig.png[/IMG]

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pancho needs your prays its true but save a few for lefty too he did what he had to do and now he is growing old - Townes Van Zandt

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ricepanda

ricepanda

Wrought IRON

• NM|Registered Users
  • 224 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:439474
  • Squadron:Alpha
Nerau :wub: You're amazing. Thank you. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
ricepanda of Panda Express
IRON Member since 01/11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users