Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TF2 Mafia: Round 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

Tracker

Tracker

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 435 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:462571

Posted Image

"Congratulations... we have been awarded additional time."

Click. Click.

"The enemy has received additional time."

Click.

This simply would not do. Team BLU was making too much progress, and Team RED was failing miserably. Typical really, bunch of idiots. But their ineptitude would not serve her today. Team RED had to hold out long enough to delay Team BLU until she was ready. But the BLUs had unparalleled teamwork, and new recruits to RED would not get the job done. Their... friendship... was too strong; it would have to be dealt with. But how?

A smile looked terribly misplaced upon the Administrator's face, but it appeared there none the less. Her mind was filled with images from her exceedingly successful previous friendship break. Yes... they could be turned against each other, question their own allies and maybe kill themselves. It's so foolproof even those RED dolts couldn't mess it up.

Click.

"You have new orders..."

Player Rules

1. I am the Administrator. And being the Administrator I am always right. However since I'm a [REDACTED] Administrator any mistakes you stumble upon are clearly your fault. Inform me of them and I will fix your terrible mistake.

2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from me or another player. You may say your name, class, and associated abilities if you wish, but no direct lifts or claiming to be doing such. This is a serious offense and most likely will earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.

4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your class specifically says you can.

5. All actions must be in bold and sent in PM. Anything not bolded or not sent via PM will be discarded.

6. [REDACTED]

7. [REDACTED]

8. [REDACTED]

9. 'Night' (the time between rounds) lasts 24 hours. No actions are allowed to be used during the Night.

10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.

11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced / killed / fired if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.

12. You cannot talk in between rounds.

13. I love despise baseball "social activities" so 3 2 1 however many I deem appropriate strikes and "You're out!"

14. Have fun! But only if you are winning. Losers don't get paid.

15. There is a zero tolerance policy for using subterfuge or deception with moderator commands (by violating ammo counts, for example). Violations of this rule are punishable by modkill on the first offense.

The Basic Rules

• Each traditional Mafia day is one ‘round’ of the game.
• There are at most 12 rounds in the game.
• Each round lasts 240 hours (10 days).
• There is no voting or lynching in this game. Instead, you’ll have to kill your hunches yourself.
• Each player has a certain amount of health. When all of his or her health is removed, that player dies.
• At the beginning of each round, all living players are returned to full health.
• If no players died in the previous round, all players start with a number of DAMAGE automatically inflicted to them equal to the number of consecutive rounds that no player died.
• At the beginning of each round, you must choose an option for your primary and secondary slot items. Your Class Actions will be determined by what items you select, so choose carefully.

Example: The Pyro can choose between a shotgun and a hammer. If he chooses the Shotgun, he can’t use the hammer action(s) this round.

You will not be able to change your slot selections once a round has begun, but you may change them at the start of the next round.

• Each Class Action will have a certain amount of ammo associated with it. You may use the action(s) this round a number of times equal to the action’s ammo. Note that ammo is not interchangeable between powers, and will refill at the beginning of every round.
• Each player may take 5 actions a round. These actions may be any combination of your available actions, but you may not target the same player with the same action more than once a round.
• All players will have the same Basic Actions and a few select Class Actions. Basic Actions everyone has access to, while the Class Actions are usable only by you and are unknown to everyone else.
PM ALL ACTION USES TO ME! Even if an action is Public, PM it to me. This is for your own protection.
• When an action is used, the role of the player taking the action, the target player’s name, and the end effect of the action are revealed. For example, if Player D (the Pyro) shoots Player C (the Heavy) with a shotgun, the announcement would read…

The Pyro shot Player C, and Player C took 2 GUN DAMAGE!

• If an action is preceded by ‘(Secret)’, then undertaking the action does not reveal that the action occurred, who perpetrated it, or against whom.
• If an action states that it cannot be taken twice in a row, this means that you must perform an alternate action before you can take the first action for a second time in the same round.
You may only take one action every twenty-four hours. However, you may preset your next action(s) by telling me what your next actions will be when twenty-four hours passes.
Actions will be announced at midnight (EST) each day and resolved in the order received.
• At the end of each round, Team RED may resolve up to one unused action per RED team member. All actions used in this manner will be announced even if secret, but no information about who performed the action is revealed. So for example…

A Player on Team RED shot Player C, and Player C took 2 GUN DAMAGE!

• Team BLU (the 'townie' side) wins if the bomb reaches the final terminus (at the end of Round 12) or if all members of Team RED are dead.
• Team RED (the 'mafia' side) wins if Team BLU has a number of living players equal to or less than the number of living players on Team RED.

The Basic Actions

(Secret) CONSULT THE ADMINISTRATOR: You HEAL 1 health. Then name one of the nine possible classes in the game. After the current round, you will be told all the possible Class Abilities of that class. You may not take this action twice in a row.

(Secret) DODGE: You take half DAMAGE from the next attack made against you before you take your next action. The damage will be rounded up if necessary unless such rounding would kill you (in which case it will be rounded down).

(Secret) LOOKOUT: Pick a target player. If the player takes or has taken an action that is resolved at midnight of the day you used this ability, you will be informed that they took an action and whether it was Public or Secret.

MELEE ATTACK: Deal 1 MELEE DAMAGE to target player. Your next action cannot be CONSULT THE ADMINISTRATOR.

RECKLESS ABANDON: Deal 3 MELEE DAMAGE to yourself. Then GAIN 2 actions.

(Secret) SEND A MESSAGE: Choose a target player. You may send a private message to that player consisting of no more than 250 characters.

Player List

1. BeeBs
2. Mdowns
3. d3mon - BLU Engineer, DEAD!
4. Kaziocore
5. Reign of terror
6. FightingOkra
7. Narsis
8. Nerau

Refer to your PMs for your Class Actions and Team Assignments. Good luck to all!

Round 1 will end at 11:59PM EST of 10/22/11!

Round 2 will end at 11:59PM EST of 11/2/11!

Round 3 will end at 11:59PM EST of 11/14/11 UPDATE: 11/16/11!

Round 4 will end at 11:59PM EST of 11/27/11!

Edited by Tracker, 18 November 2011 - 08:36 AM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:471330
  • Squadron:Alpha
so...no one has said anything yet. i predict a slow and quiet game.

Posted Image

Nuclear Accolade___IRON Spirit___Above Beyond_____Diligence______Seniority___
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Karma Campaign__Karma Nuke_____Karma Aid___TPF Complience__CnG Campaign____CnG Nuke___
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Realm of Philonoe | Posted Image | The GIMP Workshop

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo
[quote]but no direct lifts or claiming to be doing such[quote]

so this means you can't even bluff that it's what's given to you
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:468658
I gather you can bluff, but no one should hold it against some one for not saying "my role PM says such-and-such".

What is it you need to bluff Kaziocore? :P

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
  • Squadron:Delta

What is it you need to bluff Kaziocore? :P

A callout!?!?! :omfgzry3: :P

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:

but no direct lifts or claiming to be doing such

sorry where is that? i don't remember reading it.

Posted Image

Karma Campaign__Karma Nuke_____Karma Aid___TPF Complience__CnG Campaign____CnG Nuke___

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tracker

Tracker

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 435 posts
  • Resources:

but no direct lifts or claiming to be doing such

No, it means that you can't claim to be quoting your class description and then when others call that rule on you, you say "But since it wasn't my ACTUAL class description I didn't break any rules!" It's only happened to me once, so that's there to prevent it from happening again. Bluff away!
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tracker

Tracker

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 435 posts
  • Resources:
All the Public Actions That Have Occurred in the Past 24 Hours:

No public actions occurred.

Edited by Tracker, 14 October 2011 - 03:40 PM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
So....this isn't normal maifa....we should just start shooting people up, right? Its more like a forum FPS with a blindfold on?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
Okay, let me take that back a bit. I mean we can talk first, but there is some credence to that idea, right?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Narsis

Narsis

Steadfast

• NM|Registered Users
  • 3,443 posts
  • Resources:

So....this isn't normal maifa....we should just start shooting people up, right? Its more like a forum FPS with a blindfold on?

Okay, let me take that back a bit. I mean we can talk first, but there is some credence to that idea, right?

umm...no. in an FPS you know who the bad guys are. so you know who to shoot. here we don't know who to shoot, so we need to figure out who to shoot before we start shooting.

trigger happy much?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:465973
So we need to decide who we think is on the red team right?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

So this means you're a heavy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tracker

Tracker

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 435 posts
  • Resources:
(Sorry this is a little delayed. But this is why I put the resolution at midnight; small delays don't affect the game. :wink2:)

The Pyro shot FightingOkra, and FightingOkra took 1 MELEE DAMAGE!
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

BeeBs

BeeBs

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 417 posts
  • Resources:
You're right FightingOkra, though you got shot for it...

You heal one life a day, or at least you can, right? With contact the administrator? So getting hit for one damage could be an easy ploy to recover from if you're team red.

That is not to say I am drawing that conclusion at all about FightingOkra, just something to note.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tracker

Tracker

Quenched

• NM|Registered Users
  • 435 posts
  • Resources:

FightingOkra shot reign of terror, and reign of terror took 1 MELEE DAMAGE!

(No, that is not a mistake.)

Edited by Tracker, 16 October 2011 - 04:20 AM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FightingOkra

FightingOkra

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 491 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:465973

You're right FightingOkra, though you got shot for it...

You heal one life a day, or at least you can, right? With contact the administrator? So getting hit for one damage could be an easy ploy to recover from if you're team red.

That is not to say I am drawing that conclusion at all about FightingOkra, just something to note.

I have absolutely no idea why I was shot
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

reign of terror

reign of terror

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,219 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:455330
  • Souls Baptized:196,252
Ahh, I'm hit! So we need to figure out who is on the red team like you said FO. So d3mon and nerau haven't posted yet so they could be lurking. Anybody have any other ideas?

Posted Image

Wars Fought

NpO x16
VE x4

Sparta x4
CCC x3
UPN x3
TLR x3

LSF x1

Posted Image10 Nukes Eaten Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
Nothings really happening here D:
All we're doing is some random melee attacks with no discussion
and d3mon resigned because of RL issues so I think it will affect
his activity

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

Ahh, I'm hit! So we need to figure out who is on the red team like you said FO. So d3mon and nerau haven't posted yet so they could be lurking. Anybody have any other ideas?

You're not even bothered that FO attacked you D:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter