Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IRON War League

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo
G'day boys and gals. I wanna introduce you to my concept for making an upcoming war season more fun. Introducing:

THE IRON WAR LEAGUE

Well the format is simple:

10 players currently can play but if more are interested and it catches on I'll add more.

Entry fee is 3 mil per nation.

30 mil total pool. Winner takes 15 mil, 2nd takes 9 mil and 3rd 6 mil.

How to play:

An IRON warror fights in the alliance war against the enemy. In order to win that war he must, at the end of the war, have more;

1) infra
2) NS
3) Preferred govt. aka not in Anarchy vs Opp preferred govt. (if ur opponent is in anarchy and you are not then u take this point)

If any 2 of the 3 requirements are met the players wins the match and is awarded 3 points (4 if all 3 req. are met) for the win.

A draw can also occur in only 1 case and 4 that 1 point will be awarded. Loss gives nothing, however a 3 point loss causes 1 point deduction.

Case for draw: If both IRON Warrior and opponent are in anarchy and say our comrade has more Infra but the opponent has more NS then both are tied a 1-1 apiece. Hence the draw.

RULES:

Plz don't lie and don't delete ur wars. Let them be deleted by the game itself.
You may report liars.
I'll try to monitor every1's wars.
Don't go blaming others in case you fight too many opponents out of greed.
You must pay the victors, not immediately after the war but in a month max. If you can't pay the don't participate.

So lets sign-up and any questions.........................

PLAYERS:

1.) Rafay
2.) anshuman97
3.) d3mon.............

............7 more slots remain

Edited by Rafay, 28 December 2012 - 11:01 AM.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
Seriously................???

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:502899
  • Souls Baptized:Too Many
  • Squadron:Delta
I'm in! Lets see If i can win this one (well, if things go on here as they have been since you've posted this, Rafay, u have a winner already ;) )
btw for the entry fee, would EIEIO do??

Edited by anshuman94, 24 November 2012 - 02:45 PM.

"anshuman94 you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON. " - bay102174, 14th March 2013

Total Nukes taken for IRON : 15

Equilibrium War Medals : Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Previous Positions Held : HM of Academy , Delta MS , Alpha MS, Alpha XO, RADAR Director, GB Director, Echo XO

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
I don't understand you question. Like what would EIEIO do. It doesn't concern any official order. Just a fun based league thing b/w friends. You have to pay 3m to the winner that's all.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rand0m her0

Rand0m her0

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,259 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:610507
  • Squadron:Alpha
might want to rethink your system. It fails to take in acccunt nuclear nations rebuying to 1k infra, nor value of infra, nor the inherent advantage any sane attacker has

For exmaple my ususal method of grabbing 6 4k ifnra nations and beating their faces down to 2-1.5k infra (Somewhere around 300 million damage) while sitting at 1k infra (at a maximum cost of 30 million provided they some how manage to ZI me daily) would count as a loss despite my doing literal orders of magnitude more damage. In the same, if less egregious vein, a 3k infra nations and a 4k ifnra nation both have roughly the same damage capacities. If the 3k infra nation gets attacked, he's guarenteed to loose under your definition provided the 4k infra nation has two brain cells to rub together.

For that matter anyone in nuke range (bascily 3k infra or over, 2k later in the war) is pretty muched doomed to anarchy unless we REALLY out number the enemy,

Edited by Rand0m her0, 24 November 2012 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

5 points!
Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
RH is painting a pretty bleak picture here, is it true?

Edited by anshuman94, 25 November 2012 - 04:06 AM.

"anshuman94 you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON. " - bay102174, 14th March 2013

Previous Positions Held : HM of Academy , Delta MS , Alpha MS, Alpha XO, RADAR Director, GB Director, Echo XO

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
I never faced such a problem. I myself always use this system for my battles. I don't think any1 buys infra during the war.

So any1 has any better ideas. I'm willing to accept and change the format. How do we count the damage then?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
I suggest we see the difference in the infra, i mean, we check out the infra diff b/w the 2 nations initially and then again after the war.
If after the war the difference is gr8r and the IRONer has more infra than the other guy, he scores.

In case initially the IRONer has much less infra than his opponent, we can consider him scoring if he can reduce his initial infra difference

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
Thats also a good idea. So you're saying that initial and final infra should be the only parameters of judging the battles?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
initial and final infra difference should be the parameter. This, because we dont know if we'll be fighting against an enemy with the same infra as ours or not. so if say, initially, our opponent has higher infra than us (but is still in our war range, for some reason) after the war there are 3 possibilities -

Win scenarios :
1. we beat him in the infra section, ie we have higher infra than him- this is only possible if the infra difference low. and here the IRONer has won the war
2. we both are at the same infra- here too the IRONer has won coz he was able to reduce the opponents infra and increase his own.
3. He still has more infra than me - but the difference is less. This means the IRONer still has been able to reduce the opponent's infra and increase his own, but the time of war wasnt sufficient enough to actually overtake the opponent

But this shouldnt be the only parameter.
Im only telling u to modify the infra parameter to this.
NS difference, if u want to consider
but the govt part is ok.

Edited by anshuman94, 26 November 2012 - 02:18 AM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
OK so like

I fight a war with 3900 infra and my enemy has 4100 infra.

After the war my infra is 3800 and the enemy is 3900. That means I lost 100 infra and the enemy lost 200 so it means I won???

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
well, sort of, since he lost more than me...thats only the 3rd case

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
Gr8.

So r you and random hero in, can I pencil you?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

anshuman94

anshuman94

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,290 posts
  • Resources:
I'm in!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
8 slots still open. What r u w8ng 4? Hurry.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
Is this for an actual war?

If so, you're wrong about nations rebuying infra during a war. I have done it several times and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

And what happens if I/enemy has multiple opponents? They'd be bound to lose infra faster than me.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697
Can I join? :P/>

Welp, a Samus sighting.. :panicmode:
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Can I join? :P/>/>

Welp, a Samus sighting.. :panicmode:/>

How'd you do

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
@Samus: infra is not the only parameter, that's why. And the IWL is for the upcoming alliances war.

@d3mon: You've been added.

And yes Samus on a small topic is truly crazy.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

How'd you do

Still recovering from the christmas hangover.

Hows the college life?
Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter