Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What do you do when you discuss with your family?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mArKnationzGz

mArKnationzGz

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:073719
  • Souls Baptized:7,236,060
  • Squadron:Kilo

Its funny. Ive a good health. Im 25. Im ending psichology. And i rarely discuss with my girlfriend (been toghether over 5 years)

But i really have strong discussions with my brother (a person with anger problems from a bad childhood and abusing hasish/weed) who will be 33 on march and currently unemployed. The economic situation of the family (after a 5 years troubled divorce) and my country doesnt help at all. Well its really being a pain.

Ive just came home after hanging out with my friends. Its 5.34 AM here. And ive just had a stupid discussion with my brother, its quite hard to discuss with him, because his arguments are totally invalid, naw i feel i cant go to sleep. And the bad thing is that yesterday i sleept 2 hours, due of thinking in trash and feeling totally awake.

Im not looking for advise. I just wanted to share it here.

And more important, hearing some ideas of what do you do to RELAX YOUR MIND AFTER A DISCUSSION

Posted Image
******************* PROUD SON OF THE NAAC *********************
Posted Image
3,177,967 Attacking + 4,023,598 Defending = 7,201,565 Casualties

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Read Employment Law texts. That generally gets me to sleep.

Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Blade

I'm with Icewolf; physiology, anatomy... anything of that ilk is good for sleeping. alternatively some nice chilled music wouth a driving bass / drum kit.

It's strange my family is "scarily functional" (to quote my friend) however with housemates we tend to go the the "up and out with it" approach... has it's pros and cons. If we've had a particularly shit spat I tend to go for the approach of a film, bottle of ale / wine and crash.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

President Mudbrick

President Mudbrick

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:489442
  • Souls Baptized:174,910
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I'm with you here. I have a younger brother, who despite being a highly educated man and a noted biologist, still can't have a conversation with me without engaging what amounts to a one-side sibling rivalry that I've never really been privy to.

How do I relax after dealing with that? I remember that the actual meaning to the adage "blood is thicker than water" is helpful, and Scotch-Therapy.

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
-John Adams

"President Mudbrick you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON." -bay102174 on 27 Mar 2013

Nukes Eaten For Iron: 13

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users