Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Number8 Signature

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Number8

Number8

Chairman of the IRON Eight

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 258 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:539459
  • Souls Baptized:355,985
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

[b]Requesting A[/b]: Signature
Pictures To Be Included/
Theme[/b]: None
[b]Font To Be Included[/b]: Script/Signature Font
[b]Text To Be Included[/b]: Number8
[b]Additional Information
; Just a simple signature, no back ground just in normal text "Signed," and below "Number8" in a script like I signed it. Maybe a stamp or something? idk maybe wait for that when I move up in the ranks and whatnot. totally may put this in the makers hands to maybe spiff it up as he or she pleases. Just nothing too in your face and out there. Simple does it. Thanks and no hurries.

Posted Image

Chancellor of The Separated States

Member of IRON

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yates

Yates

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 868 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:222016
  • Souls Baptized:5,185,190

How's this?

1l17.png

Number8

Number8

Chairman of the IRON Eight

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 258 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:539459
  • Souls Baptized:355,985
Thats sweet! Simple and to the point. Thanks for your time and effort in making this.

Posted Image

Chancellor of The Separated States

Member of IRON

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

May God have mercy for my enemies because I won't.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users