Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nuthin but Spam

Spam

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:556390
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I like SPAM.  I'm from Hawaii, we all like SPAM.  Yes it's processed, yes it's bad for you, and Im ok with that.

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Still Spamming

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

It's been awhile since my last SPAM

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

For some reason, part of a song is repeating in my head. "I like it better when we're wasted", I just like that part, the rest of the song is pretty much crap, lol.

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Is it weird that Im posting and replying to myself?

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Is it weird that Im posting and replying to myself?

Nope

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

o, afk a sec, bathroom break

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Ok, back.

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

So, did cybernations always progress this slow? I mean it's like I login, collect taxes, pay bills, and log off.  If i have enough cash, buy infra and improvements, but that doesnt happen everyday, I only profit about 50k a day i think. hopefully its gets better as i buy more infra.

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

So, did cybernations always progress this slow? I mean it's like I login, collect taxes, pay bills, and log off.  If i have enough cash, buy infra and improvements, but that doesnt happen everyday, I only profit about 50k a day i think. hopefully its gets better as i buy more infra.

Have you tried tech farming for the nation?

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah, it was awesome, did 1 round and it really got me alot of cash for improvements and such, cant wait until we can do that again! I got 5 foreign trade slots wide open.

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah, it was awesome, did 1 round and it really got me alot of cash for improvements and such, cant wait until we can do that again! I got 5 foreign trade slots wide open.

Have you completed a trade circle?

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Working on it, posted my resource info and stuff on the "looking for trade circle" forum, or whatever it's called.  Since i'm new, I guess tech farming trade circle is best.

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

Working on it, posted my resource info and stuff on the "looking for trade circle" forum, or whatever it's called.  Since i'm new, I guess tech farming trade circle is best.

Yeah, I'm new too, doing the same steps, lol.

yiannakis

yiannakis

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 839 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:613250
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

ok stop it :P

IRAKLIS THESSALONIKI GATE 10 ULTRAS!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

The Scourge is a small, developing, and new nation at 5 days old with citizens primarily of Mixed ethnicity who follow mixed religions. Its technology is progressing moderately and its citizens enjoy an average amount of technological improvements within the nation. Its citizens pay extremely high taxes and many despise their government as a result. The citizens of The Scourge work diligently to produce Wheat and Aluminum as tradable resources for their nation. The government has no definite position on foreign affairs at this time. When it comes to nuclear weapons The Scourge will not research or develop nuclear weapons. The military of The Scourge has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. The Scourge allows its citizens to protest their government but uses a strong police force to monitor things and arrest lawbreakers. It has an open border policy, but in order for immigrants to remain in the country they will have to become citizens first. The Scourge believes in the freedom of speech and feels that it is every citizen's right to speak freely about their government. The government gives foreign aid when it can, but looks to take care of its own people first. The Scourge will trade with other nations with questionable ethical treatment of their citizens but prefers to keep such trade agreements a secret.

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

ok stop it :P

lol

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

double-posting :(

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Reaper808

Reaper808

Forged

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 77 posts
  • Resources:

I was having fun, figured thats what this thread was for, spamming, but the idea got old, this will be my last post in this thread, feel free to delete.

yiannakis

yiannakis

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 839 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:613250
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha
I thing it was tim
IRAKLIS THESSALONIKI GATE 10 ULTRAS!

Posted Image