Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailer

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

Rhizo, Pief, y'all thinking of getting this?!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lanyaie

Lanyaie

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 243 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:532122
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

That thumbnail made me think it was some kind of movie. It's an interesting game, sadly I don't play a lot of shooters except CS:GO, the others all seem the same to me.

Edited by Lanyaie, 26 April 2015 - 06:48 PM.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I'll probably be eventually forced to get this due to my friend, if not gifted it. 

I still don't see any huge improvements cept graphics. I wonder if there will be more players in Multiplier. the mechs look cool, but reminds me so much of the last Cod that came out. I want to know whats new with this game, and it didn't seem to do that. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Perez

Perez

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 582 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:539807
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Welp, honestly not impressed. I loved COD, I have the modern warfare trilogy, blacks ops 1 and 2 but it just been stale for me. I mean ghost sucked. Then I bought advance adware thinking I would like it as Modern but didnt. I played only a week, thats it. I might buy BCIII because of the story nothing else. 

"%20alt=

Halo 5 f@%ing HYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I'll probably be eventually forced to get this due to my friend, if not gifted it. 

I still don't see any huge improvements cept graphics. I wonder if there will be more players in Multiplier. the mechs look cool, but reminds me so much of the last Cod that came out. I want to know whats new with this game, and it didn't seem to do that. 

The mechs are abit different, they're almost like titanfall, it also has that type of character customization that Destiny has, where you can pick different types of 'soldiers' with different abilities.

Welp, honestly not impressed. I loved COD, I have the modern warfare trilogy, blacks ops 1 and 2 but it just been stale for me. I mean ghost sucked. Then I bought advance adware thinking I would like it as Modern but didnt. I played only a week, thats it. I might buy BCIII because of the story nothing else. 

MP was abit different, but I agree it gets boring quickly.

Only thing I really enjoy is survival & zombies on AW.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Perez

Perez

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 582 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:539807
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

The game I enjoy this days is halo. I just don't know what it has that keeps me into it. 

"%20alt=

Halo 5 f@%ing HYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346142
  • Souls Baptized:2,772,358
Id probably only get it for zombies.

I stopped playing pvp at the end of bo2 now it just looks dull
Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
I haven't cared for a COD game in years....though I always buy them in the off chance I will like it. I imagine I'll buy it, mainly for zombies. Destiny takes up most of my time these days

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I haven't cared for a COD game in years....though I always buy them in the off chance I will like it. I imagine I'll buy it, mainly for zombies. Destiny takes up most of my time these days

you still play destiny?!

also play zombies with me bruh

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wu Ming

Wu Ming

Wrought IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 152 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:454116

I'm not a big cod fan, but the teaser trailer before this was pretty amazing

LO
VE

mess with the best die like the rest

aka Austrailia

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
CoDs been getting same old same old for a while know, I got AW, hardly can find people in MP, storyline is cliche, Have no problems in MP for FIFA and Bloodborne.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811

I don't play CoD, MoH, BF, and I even stopped playing Arma. All the new titles are just rehashes with slightly better graphics. Its disappointing that the current FPS series have become stale.

That's one reason why I enjoy Borderlands so much. Not so much the current one, but the 1st and 2nd offered some amazingly fun experiences.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

you still play destiny?!

Destiny is basically all i play besides the occasional NHL or BF4.  I'll play some zombies with ya

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

you still play destiny?!

Destiny is basically all i play besides the occasional NHL or BF4.  I'll play some zombies with ya

do you not find it immensely repetitive?

Seems i've been doing the same missions forever - just at harder levels. Crucible is nice though..

Or am I missing something?

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Spaztik Muffin

Spaztik Muffin

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 408 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346142
  • Souls Baptized:2,772,358
Im only at about 750 hrs with only 2 chars.

Depends if you are an eliteist and like to have everything maxed out
Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users