Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mariomario190 of Eastern Emu

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582927
  • Souls Baptized:133,545
If you were de-masked because you went into Inactive Mode, apply for a mask again using the following form:

Ruler Name: mariomario190
Member or Cadet: Member

I am sorry for leaving you guys. I formed a new nation as I was too much in debt and did not want to come back and drain IRON resources. I went through a rough patch, and my friend emudev went inactive too, so I named my new nation in his honor. Thank you for accepting me back.

19 Wars declared for IRON, 1 NUKE eaten. God made man, Everything else was made in China. Diego of China.

"%20alt=

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180

**Note that if you have a new nation, you have to go through the normal Application process.

Post an application here, using the form here.

You will also need to set your alliance affiliation to "Independent Republic of Orange Nations".

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mariomario190-

mariomario190-

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 926 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:582927
  • Souls Baptized:133,545

Ok

19 Wars declared for IRON, 1 NUKE eaten. God made man, Everything else was made in China. Diego of China.

"%20alt=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users