Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trump To Skip Debate

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Do you believe it's a wise move?  I personally do not think it's wise.  I also don't believe that the ratings will be way down.  Yes I think there will be a drop, but I think many will tune in to see what the debate is like without him, and also Trump supporters watching to tear into the opposition.  But being so close with Cruz...I don't think it's the best choice.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo

He's gotten away with what many percieved to be bigger blunders, but they turned out to have opposite effect.

Basically, anything that's percieved as 'Fuck you' to the established norms and the 'establishment' --> Trump ratings up. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

He's gotten away with what many percieved to be bigger blunders, but they turned out to have opposite effect.

Basically, anything that's percieved as 'Fuck you' to the established norms and the 'establishment' --> Trump ratings up. 

I agree he won't lose any support that he already has, and him doing this will only make those people like him more.  I think the Fuck You to Fox will be well taken with his supporters.  But not sure, I don't think it will have the opposite effect like his other blunders.  We'll see, but I think I'm going to enjoy this debate personally the most

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I believe a lot of people will tune in to see how they handle things without Trump on the stage... how much they talk about him, without him being there. I'm a Republican, so I will watch it anyway. I was a Republican before Trump was a Republican, so I have a vested interest beyond the hype. Many people will turn it off when it gets boring for them, and the viewership will rapidly turn into what it would have been if Trump never entered the race.

For Donald, it will have no effect on a national scope. It may have an effect on Iowa, but he doesn't have to win Iowa. It's a brilliant move on his part. He turned what would have been a two hour event of everyone trying to kill him, into a week long discussion about him not showing up. He's not even there and we're still talking about, HIM!

He also gets kudos from all the Fox News haters. He isn't at war with most of the media... he's at war with all of it. If I was Roger Ailes, I would have seen this coming a mile away. I would have not just pulled Megyn Kelly... I would have pulled them all. I would have put my other 3 rock star people up there to moderate. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Greta Van Sustern... should have moderated this debate. It would have been epic.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

Hear he got called an elephant by the lady he dislikes :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Not necessarily called a elephant, just the common phrase, "clear the elephant in the room."  I fell asleep about halfway through, but I was actually enjoying it.  I was happy my boy got some speaking time in as well, though he doesn't stand a chance 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Icewolf

Icewolf

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,968 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:480480
The other campaigns should cspitalise by hiring people in chicken suits to follow trump around
Icewolf has been baptized in fire and blood and has emerged as IRON-Bay102174 14th March 2013

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users