Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Blacklist

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

Any fans here?!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:347458
  • Souls Baptized:1,910,193

I watch it I just ask one thing who is red? is he the dad? who is the mom? is tom the dad of liz baby? all I got is ?????? with no answers

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I watched season 1 and really liked it. Haven't had the chance to watch any more of it after the first season but I will get around to it on Netflix.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

They've always played it out for it to seem like Red was her dad. At the beginning I was entirely convinced he was, at the end of season 1 I wasn't so convinced - The Blacklist writers always have a way of turning events into the unexpected, so now I think it'd be too easy for Red to be her dad. Now i've just given up trying to figure it out lol, but i'm sure it'll be something to make me scream wtf?!

They play it out like her mother died.. But this is Blacklist again, I wouldn't be surprised if she resurfaced from somewhere and was actually on the blacklist lol

And again, this is the blacklist.. It might be too easy if Tom was the dad.. Or maybe i'm over analysing again lol

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Heard it's a great show, but can't say I've ever watched it

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Raymond Reddington is Lizzy's father. Watch the show and you will come to the same conclusion. The things he does... the sacrifices he makes... the people he kills... nothing, nothing, NOTHING! is more important than her life, and continued safety.

Everything he does for her is over and above what anyone would do for anyone else. Only a father would sacrifice, and put everything on the line, for his daughter... and I believe her mother is Mary-Louise Parker from Season 2, but I don't know about that anymore... Reddington seems to have had more than a few relationships with more than a few women that he really fell hard for.

Great show but it will start to get tired, as they all do.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Samus... if you like The Blacklist a lot, you may wish to watch a film from 1997 called "LA Confidential" with Russell Crowe, Kevin Spacey, and Guy Pearce. It's a great movie, but there is a specific point in the plot that the writers of The Blacklist totally, absolutely. and without shame... ripped right out of that movie, stole the idea, and planted it into The Blacklist just a couple months ago.

My jaw hit the floor... and I can't believe they can get away with such blatant plagiarism.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

murphpk

murphpk

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,648 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:223316
  • Souls Baptized:3,094,649

love it, just waiting the mid season break to finish on sky. Red can't be her dad ( can he??) they have played it down that road to much for it to be true. what ever the outcome i will still be watching it.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Mandarijn

Mandarijn

The Orange One

• Vault: Leadership
  • 20,057 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:268021
  • Souls Baptized:2,124,729

I watch it to, but I think I'm still 1-2 seasons behind. :P

Red killed her father, no?

ew

mandarijn juice

Posted Image
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

I watch it to, but I think I'm still 1-2 seasons behind. :P

Red killed her father, no?

It wasn't her real father, was a guy Red set up to adopt her when she was still a child.

And he was on his deathbed anyway, he was going to die, Red just did it before he exposed the truth to Lizzy.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

i am glad i am not the only one wondering what is what lets see what happens tonight i hope we get some answers but i dont think so i do think that liz wont give up the baby tho

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

i am glad i am not the only one wondering what is what lets see what happens tonight i hope we get some answers but i dont think so i do think that liz wont give up the baby tho

OMG... we're all acting like housewives of the 60's, gossiping about their soap operas.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

OMG... we're all acting like housewives of the 60's, gossiping about their soap operas.

so you know what is going to happen? tom dies?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

anyone watched last nights episode?!

watching it right now!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

It wasn't a real feel good episode, and it just throws more confusion into an already going overboard plot.

I have always believed Raymond Reddington is Lizzy's father. She is so much like him... it's quite obvious. He has the burns all over his body from taking her out of the fire, and has risked life and fortune to keep her safe. I have also always believed that Ray Reddington is not really the big bad evil man that his reputation portrays. I think he's a deep cover operative, that only Presidents know about, and he will die at the end, saving Lizzy and the world, from total destruction... he's really a hero and monuments will be built in his memory... but then again, I just love heroic movies.

Sounds like Bruce Willis in Armageddon, right?... but we already know The Blacklist is not above copying other films.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

"The Blacklist" is coming off the rails. The February 25 episode is more evidence of stealing things from other shows, the Pneumatic Tube system idea that they used was an idea stripped right out of a recent episode of "Person of Interest", and also in the preview at the end for the return episode coming April 7... they refer to Tom and Lizzy's wedding as the "Red Wedding"... which everyone knows comes from "Game of Thrones". This stuff is killing me.

They once again, through the whole episode, stay on the big secret that Lizzy cannot ever find out. It's really going overboard. I think Raymond Reddington is one bad-ass character, perfectly played by James Spader, but what is happening to this show is almost too much for me to bear. Just a little originality and a solid story would do wonders.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

iwin90

iwin90

Steadfast

• BR|Member
  • 4,498 posts
  • Resources:

everone steals from everone

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

"The Blacklist" is coming off the rails. The February 25 episode is more evidence of stealing things from other shows, the Pneumatic Tube system idea that they used was an idea stripped right out of a recent episode of "Person of Interest", and also in the preview at the end for the return episode coming April 7... they refer to Tom and Lizzy's wedding as the "Red Wedding"... which everyone knows comes from "Game of Thrones". This stuff is killing me.

They once again, through the whole episode, stay on the big secret that Lizzy cannot ever find out. It's really going overboard. I think Raymond Reddington is one bad-ass character, perfectly played by James Spader, but what is happening to this show is almost too much for me to bear. Just a little originality and a solid story would do wonders.

I agree..

I don't care too much about originality as alot of the scenes are 'new' to me..

But I do honestly feel they are squeezing too much out of this series..

is Raymond Reddington even the real Raymond Reddington? There was that episode where they 'real raymond' who was apart of the kabal showed up, that wasn't even explained?!

I remember watching the first episode, just the scene where they kidnapped that politicians daughter was amazing!

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Had to comment on the new season. I thought it was bad last season... it's not any better.

The only time I crack a smile is when Reddington shows us all that he is still a ruthless cold-blooded killer, and just pops a cap in someone after sharing a humorous story. Can't count all the times I have heard about the FBI creating secret covert groups of crack agents chasing down Lizzy's kidnapped baby. NBC has destroyed another promising show... single handed, in a corny effort to add "emotion". BARF!

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:

Had to comment on the new season. I thought it was bad last season... it's not any better.

The only time I crack a smile is when Reddington shows us all that he is still a ruthless cold-blooded killer, and just pops a cap in someone after sharing a humorous story. Can't count all the times I have heard about the FBI creating secret covert groups of crack agents chasing down Lizzy's kidnapped baby. NBC has destroyed another promising show... single handed, in a corny effort to add "emotion". BARF!

aww see I wasn't even notified when this was starting, hype has already died down for me, i'll watch the first episode, but from the sounds of things doesn't seem like i'll be hooked like I used to be

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users