Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cuddling in bed with my pussy cat.

Pets

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
I am not working this morning so I'm luxuriously lounging in bed with my iPad.. My sweet pussy
cat, Dolly, crawled under the blankets and curled up on my feet. Every so often she rolls about or snuggles against my ankles, and I feel soft, vibrations from the hot, furry, purring pussy
cat. I don't know how a physical sensation can be called cute, but it feels very, very cute! She's a very sensitive pussy
cat. She used to curl up against my ribs, but she sensed that she tickled me, and she doesn't do it anymore.

Do you have any pets?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MsShawdi

MsShawdi

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 761 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588453
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:MsShawdi
We have 8 chickens (6 Hens, 2 Roosters, unless the guy that sexed them was wrong!), and 9 dogs (mommy, daddy, 7 puppies). The daddy dog is a full blooded Lab and he is massive! Then mommy dog is a Wolf & Husky mix, so she's a little smaller than the other. The seven puppies belong to both of the bigger dogs and just turned 3 weeks on Friday and they each weigh probably 3 or so pounds a piece.. They're so fat!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Ooooh! Puppies! Pics?

Will you keep them all? Are you an egg farmer?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MsShawdi

MsShawdi

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 761 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588453
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:MsShawdi
I have at least one pic of each parent and one of the puppies when they were two weeks old. We're keeping one pup!

I can't get this to let me post pics directly off my HDD, will have to upload to photobucket first.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
I'd love to see them if it isn't too much trouble, but if it's a hassle don't bother. Will you be selling the chicken eggs?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

We have a Scottish Fold

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Pics?

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bill N Ted

Bill N Ted

Troll Lord

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,138 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:049308

Been thinking of keeping some chickens or ducks for a while.  I have a large garden that is simply too much work for me to keep under control, being single and in full time work.  I'm sure if I went in there with a machete I would find a Japanese hold out or two it is that overgrown.  The idea being that an animal would keep the vegetation under control and I get something out of it too.

Did look into keeping 2-3 pigs but the legislation involved in the UK makes it a no go for a small holder.  The thought of waking up on a Sunday morning to eat my own raised bacon really appeals; damn Bacon made good Bacon  :lol:

Also looked into keeping some bee's, the idea of bee keeping still appeals.

Dropping canned Sunshine since December 2006
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

January, IRON's Member of the Month is obvious. With our two top Military guys out for the Holidays, we had a monumental problem. IRON needed not only a leader to step up and lead our highly motivated Military, but one to also lead our sides coalition. We needed someone who the rest of the world respected and had the experience to plan and execute a winning battle strategy. While the opportunity to lead the coalition did not emerge, he took the job knowing that he may very well be the Master Military Coordinator of the Coalition. IRON's Military was in good hands. Also while the war wound down he took over the Awards Dept issuing some long over due awards. I present to you the protector of puppies, taker of Welsh virginity, the son of IRON, Bill N Ted.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

No! Not the bees! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Bill N Ted

Bill N Ted

Troll Lord

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,138 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:049308

Cats don't like bee's?  

Dropping canned Sunshine since December 2006
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

January, IRON's Member of the Month is obvious. With our two top Military guys out for the Holidays, we had a monumental problem. IRON needed not only a leader to step up and lead our highly motivated Military, but one to also lead our sides coalition. We needed someone who the rest of the world respected and had the experience to plan and execute a winning battle strategy. While the opportunity to lead the coalition did not emerge, he took the job knowing that he may very well be the Master Military Coordinator of the Coalition. IRON's Military was in good hands. Also while the war wound down he took over the Awards Dept issuing some long over due awards. I present to you the protector of puppies, taker of Welsh virginity, the son of IRON, Bill N Ted.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

No, that's Nicholas Cage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
I have bee keeping fantasies. I do a lot of gardening, so I understand bees are wonderful and worth nurturing. Pigs STINK. I mean that literally. Goats stink, too, but I think they're really cute. Sheep might be good for keeping your jungle under control, but I know almost nothing about such things.
When I get home from work I may start a pet picture thread.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
I have a 4 year old yellow lab, named Stella.

Stella_zpscs1zcgd9.jpg
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I have a 4 year old yellow lab, named Stella.Stella_zpscs1zcgd9.jpg

Stella is just lovely! What a beauty!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
Thank you! :)
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:

I'm at my desk and she keeps trying to get my attention and/or licking my hand.  That is right I'm being licked by a sweet pussy

cat!  I just love her!  She has the cutest licking technique in the world with her rough little tongue.  I'm the only person she licks regularly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

linpingping1314520

linpingping1314520

Forged

• NM|Registered Users
  • 54 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:000000

delete

Edited by DeathMerchant, 08 October 2017 - 04:48 PM.
Spam. Needs deletion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users