Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EVGA GTX 960 4GB $169.99 on Newegg

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
  • Squadron:Kilo

I saw this last night and I wanted to share it with everyone here. This is a great price for a budget card and it comes with a free copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider, plus free shipping. The normal 960 has only 2GB of VRAM, however this version has 4GB. I wouldn't put it in a multi monitor setup or in 4K unless you wanted medium/low settings (which kind of defeats the purpose), but its performance on a single monitor is nice enough.

Using this particular card for 1080p gaming, it usually averages around 50-60 FPS in games like GTA V and the Battlefield series. Just as long as you keep the anti aliasing at a reasonable level, it should give you nice performance.

So if you want something cheap to hold you over for a couple years or you play mostly older games, then I would highly recommend buying this card. I personally was very tempted to pick up one of these cards while I wait for Nvidia Pascal to release. But June is rapidly approaching so I decided to hold off.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487154

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users