Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quitting perm^H^H^H^H temporarily

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'm quitting for good, every single game I play y'all mafia kill me/attempt to kill me on the first night.

Out of the 3 games i've played, I have been killed/attempted to be killed on day 1. The other one I was mafia.

But i'm seriously not involving myself in this game at all from now on since people are choosing to kill me immediately for no reason other than i'm more outspoken and active.

There's no fun at all to be had when people are going to target me simply because i'm me.

Have fun.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Black Rook

Black Rook

Baptized

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 800 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590694
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Black Rook

Try Town of Salem, it's a good mafia experience but it's harder to aim a specific person.

-----

And thank you to Blade the most merciful Master of Nukes

-----

Posted Image

ZI is good for you[iron]>
builds character[iron]>

-----

And thank you to Blade the most merciful Master of Nukes

-----

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
Dammit, you scared me...

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I agree and understand your point.  Not sure why you're always a target, but being so, it says a lot about you, and people being afraid of keeping you around.  Hope to see you back playing again, but I can understand why you'd be against such

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Whitebeard

Whitebeard

Quenched

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 467 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:590240
  • Souls Baptized:20,502
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Whitebeard
Lol samus

You're literally getting rushed on that game

Nuke Count Under Maintenance - To be Completed Post War

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

"%20alt=

Posted Image

'The only person who can beat me is me' - Aomine Daiki

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

Don't start threads with "I'm quitting!"  You scare the crap out of everyone.  I'm sad that you feel this way, I was looking forward to playing with you and I never even got the chance to finger you.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

d3mon

d3mon

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,759 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:444930
  • Souls Baptized:2,707,697

Samus, you need to be patient with the game. It can be frustrating but also incredibly rewarding. Whenever you feel that people are targeting you, take a step back and try to figure out why. Activity is good but you need to plan it as a scum as well as a townie.

Right now, your issue is similar to how micros used to react to things in OWF i.e. not completely thought out.. Take a break, plan your next move and carry on.

Hope to see you in a mafia game sometime :)

Posted Image

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
You child 😝 You ever scare me like that again I'll send the boys around

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
This is poor taste by people to continue targeting him for night 1 kills. This is how you drive people away from the game and you should feel bad. And if you don't I hope your killed n1 repeatly.
BTW. Who killed Shamus n1 before?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty

This is poor taste by people to continue targeting him for night 1 kills. This is how you drive people away from the game and you should feel bad. And if you don't I hope your killed n1 repeatly.
BTW. Who killed Shamus n1 before?

I agree with you here, but is it on purpose?  I doubt it is.  Please don't quit Samus.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Don't start threads with "I'm quitting!"  You scare the crap out of everyone. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

It has to be on purpose.

There is no viable reason to continue targetting me on day 1 as there's nothing to conclude from day 1 talks to warrant a reason to target anyone at all.

This may come across as a cry for attention or whatever, I don't care, but really I spent so much time rooting for this game theme, it finally came and i'm out before I even posted anything meaningful.

Not gonna bother with it at all anymore.

This is the same reason Imran, TW, Mango, Kazi/Shah etc targetted me. Realistically it's a smart thing to do on their end of things, so i'm not mad at y'all or calling you out. But there's no reason to play if everyone is going to perceive me the same way.

I'll quote:

I would also add Samus because in this game and others he always has it out for me. He also called out tW and me in the beginning of the game and seems like the kind of player who can rally a band of noobs into voting with him.

I think that Samus should be our target. He is active and could have the ability to sway votes in certain directions in the future.

Samus seems like a good target. Possible problem with him though is as he is popular with the noobs he may draw some of their actions which is not a problem if its a watcher but he may get protected by a doc.

1. As shown Samus will draw actions from the noobs. So if we target him we have to go for EM strong man kill.

But if that's going to be the sole reason 'Samus has popularity', 'Samus can draw actions', 'Samus can start wagons' etc. I've lost the game before i've already started playing and I don't see the point in wasting anymore time with it. I see it eventually getting into a trend of 'if Samus is not killed on n1, he is automatic mafia'.

These are quotes from last game, but I don't doubt these are mostly the same reasons current mafia have in mind about me now.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
Sammmmmoooooooos, Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

That sucks -_-, i understand your feeling and its unfortunate that its happened to you. I hope you can come back and play in a future game ((or 10)) and not have this kind of crap happen.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

To think I could have had to opportunity to kill Samus. So sad

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

There was a stretch of games where I was always lynched Day 2 with the logic being:

"if the scum didn't kill Kevin Night 1 then he must be on the scum's side."

I feel your pain.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

Minister of Internal Affairs

• Council Member
  • 13,148 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Discord ID:Imran#8180
Lol...yeah I remember Kevin and kaz getting killed early every single game. It happens. ;)

Classified Intel on Empire of Imran:

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
Wish people didn't go into games knowing who each person is. We should play on irc with generic names so that you have to base on actual play.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I'm also glad Samus is not quitting permanently.

Bad spelling FTW!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

It has to be on purpose.

There is no viable reason to continue targetting me on day 1 as there's nothing to conclude from day 1 talks to warrant a reason to target anyone at all.

This may come across as a cry for attention or whatever, I don't care, but really I spent so much time rooting for this game theme, it finally came and i'm out before I even posted anything meaningful.

Not gonna bother with it at all anymore.

This is the same reason Imran, TW, Mango, Kazi/Shah etc targetted me. Realistically it's a smart thing to do on their end of things, so i'm not mad at y'all or calling you out. But there's no reason to play if everyone is going to perceive me the same way.

I'll quote:

I would also add Samus because in this game and others he always has it out for me. He also called out tW and me in the beginning of the game and seems like the kind of player who can rally a band of noobs into voting with him.

I think that Samus should be our target. He is active and could have the ability to sway votes in certain directions in the future.

Samus seems like a good target. Possible problem with him though is as he is popular with the noobs he may draw some of their actions which is not a problem if its a watcher but he may get protected by a doc.

1. As shown Samus will draw actions from the noobs. So if we target him we have to go for EM strong man kill.

But if that's going to be the sole reason 'Samus has popularity', 'Samus can draw actions', 'Samus can start wagons' etc. I've lost the game before i've already started playing and I don't see the point in wasting anymore time with it. I see it eventually getting into a trend of 'if Samus is not killed on n1, he is automatic mafia'.

These are quotes from last game, but I don't doubt these are mostly the same reasons current mafia have in mind about me now.

I joined that game after you were dead...the teent itan game, I was the first one killed, so... Wutbro?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Although it really sucks to die early but why fault the mafia for actually using their night action to kill the most active or most helpful player?
At the very least, you should blame the docs or whoever has protection/watch abilities for not targetting the most active player.
When this happens for a couple of games and every single time you are always protected on N1, the scum will eventually avoid the most obvious scum target.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter