Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-14] C9 - Mafia Win

semi-open 7-player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
We need role claims to get started.
Let the cop role claims then if doc is present he can protect him
If the person who role claims as cop gets killed and turns out to be cop then doc is not there.
If cop role claims and no kills on N1 then a doc is present.

So all depends if someone have the guts to role claim as cop.
If it happens then we will get somewhere.

And people needs to stop fluffing about we cant afford to mislynch today.though we can it makes it tough especially if the mislynch is a PR.

So people get real.and start pressing someone.
We need to strike D1.
We need to have two shots at scum.
If are lucky scum may be gone.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593536
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:1ceCream

Kevin, can doc self-protect? 

We have a half-half chance of having one PR. We also have a 25% chance of having both the cop and doc or no PRs. On D1 we should play as if we have no PRs. Even if a cop walks out into the open, he's unconfirmed. It could easily be a scum fakeclaim than a real cop. If we have a cop, it'll come down to a guessing game and if the scum gets lynched we have a definite advantage. Of course, if we don't have a cop a scum fakeclaim would go unchallenged and would probably lead to a mislynch D2. If we have a doc he would protect the real cop indefinitely if scum gets lynched in my first scenario, but in the second scenario he would probably protect scum. So, be wary for an unchallenged PR RC.

I really don't see the benefits of massclaiming. There's no one person that really stands out, and it would be in random order...

I'd personally suggest cop not coming out because there's only a small chance a doc is backing you up if you get selected for the NK. Of course, the scum don't really need to care about this because they can't get NKed. I'm skeptical of any cop claim on D1 because it could be a real cop or a scum fakeclaim.

Insert catchy and cool signature here.

TO: 1ceCream | FROM: THE LAST SPARTAN

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/16/2016 12:34:07 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/15/2016 12:23:03 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/14/2016 12:28:04 AM

TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 9/13/2016 11:32:10 PM

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I personally dont think we should be making people RC, if there is no doc then we are walking straight into the arms of the scum and I don't think it even should be suggested, kinda scummy to me.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:

I personally dont think we should be making people RC, if there is no doc then we are walking straight into the arms of the scum and I don't think it even should be suggested, kinda scummy to me.

Agreed. As I stated, there's only a 25% chance of a doc if the cop RCs, the cop should stay hidden. FoS on MK.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

Agreed. As I stated, there's only a 25% chance of a doc if the cop RCs, the cop should stay hidden. FoS on MK.

I think you find that's what I said

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Guys why i made that point was cause this is a really small game and we need to act fast.

And i made this as a suggestion and we may or may not follow it.Just one of.the few options.

And you don't have to get all over me that point.
Let the cop investigate someone tonight and if that person is scum reveal on D2.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651

Theres a 25% chance of having both power roles and only a 50% chance that either one exists in the game. Scum hunt for yourselves and if we happen to have a power role then cool that helps us, but role claiming doesn't help the town, and neither does waiting for power roles to bail us out.

The only reason to no lynch is because as Kevin says, "nobody knows nuthin". The reason to no lynch is therefore to buy time for power roles to get investigation results. However, if we no lynch, and we don't have power roles or we don't have a cop, we are just wasting time that could have been spent scum hunting because on day 2 nobody will know anything still.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
With the amount of people we have if we nolynch on d1 too early we will still know nuthin

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
So let's get started

So a starting flare.Ice Cream
He is new to CN.xD
So vote him.let him defend.

Vote Ice Cream

Where are everyone else?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:
Well, Rafays only posted once in the whole game. I'd vote him off but his inactivity is usual.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1ceCream

1ceCream

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 299 posts
  • Resources:
@MK So a prod vote? I'm not the one with the most posts (Wolfpacks has that honor) but I've been pretty vocal pushing lynch D1. I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and vote. If I go down, town will be down, but I believe MK is scum. I'll put cbnr voting NL as a noob mistake for now.

Vote: MK

Reasons:

Wanted a mass claim on D1. Said that cop should come out and RC. This leaves the unconfirmed cop open to the NK. Also, I'd like to point out that a scum fake claim as cop with a doc in play would possibly result in a NK, with the real doc protecting the scum while scum kills.

It's not concrete evidence by any means, but if I get lynched MK should be looked at.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

1ceCream (1): Supreme Leader MK,
Supreme Leader MK (1): 1ceCream,
Rhizoctonia (0):
Cbrndragon209 (0)
Chaplain of Death (0)
Rafay (0)
Wolfpacks (0)

No lynch (1): Cbrndragon209,

Not voting: Rafay, Rhizoctonia, Wolfpacks, Chaplain of Death,

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Thursday, September 15, at 17:00 EDT

If there is a doctor, he will not be allowed to self-protect.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Well, Rafays only posted once in the whole game. I'd vote him off but his inactivity is usual.

This.

Wanted a mass claim on D1. Said that cop should come out and RC. This leaves the unconfirmed cop open to the NK. Also, I'd like to point out that a scum fake claim as cop with a doc in play would possibly result in a NK, with the real doc protecting the scum while scum kills.

Logic and reasoning. Good point. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

So far we have

1.  SLMK suggesting an idea that I would have to agree with WP/1cecream on.  I think it's a poor idea, and has a scummy vibe to it.  I don't understand how a cop revealing himself and relying on the mere hope there is doc to keep him safe is a good choice to do D1.  The cop would quite possibly be committing suicide.  I would much rather the cop stay hidden if there is one, and hopefully tomorrow be able to provide us with a scum or atleast another confirmed townie rather then risking throwing away our most important role D1 roleclaming.   

Guys why i made that point was cause this is a really small game and we need to act fast.

And i made this as a suggestion and we may or may not follow it.Just one of.the few options.

And you don't have to get all over me that point.
Let the cop investigate someone tonight and if that person is scum reveal on D2.

You seem rather defensive here.  You mentioned earlier that people need to start pressuring people, and when two people start to pressure you, your response is "And you don't have to get all over me that point."  That's the point of pressuring people...calling them out for things they've analyzed as scummy.  

So let's get started

So a starting flare.Ice Cream
He is new to CN.xD
So vote him.let him defend.

Vote Ice Cream

Where are everyone else?

I really don't understand what you want 1cecream to defend himself about.  I'm all for pressuring people, but simply pressuring someone over being new to CN and nothing he's said or done in this mafia game is confusing to me.  When I pressure people, I analyze people's posts and ideas and votes...thus you and Cbrndragon209 are the two people whose responses have rubbed me the wrong way.  Was it just a bad idea you thought up, or was it a scum trying to get a Cop to come out.  

I don't know what me or anyone else piling on 1cecream for nothing he's said coming off scummy at this point is suppose to do.  At least provide us with something 1cecream needs to defend himself over, because at this point your vote is more lulz then anything since I don't know what you expect him to even respond to your pressure since there's no basis for your vote in regards to this game.  Voting to pressure people to post is also something I could see, yet 1cecream has been one of the more active posters.

@MK So a prod vote? I'm not the one with the most posts (Wolfpacks has that honor) but I've been pretty vocal pushing lynch D1. I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and vote. If I go down, town will be down, but I believe MK is scum. I'll put cbnr voting NL as a noob mistake for now.

Vote: MK

Reasons:

It's not concrete evidence by any means, but if I get lynched MK should be looked at.

I don't disagree with your reasoning, at least you provided something to explain your vote.  However your vote is for the person who most recently voted you.

My top 2 at this point with what's been said is SLMK and Cbrndragon209.

I see Rafay is at least responding some....hopefully that continues.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

If the last set-up is used 5T 2G; then there'll be a problem. We can't mislynch. If we mis lynch and have no doc then we lose 2 townies in 1 day and another mislynch would end the game on D2.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

If the last set-up is used 5T 2G; then there'll be a problem. We can't mislynch. If we mis lynch and have no doc then we lose 2 townies in 1 day and another mislynch would end the game on D2.

In ends day 2 if we don't find a scum. We can mislynch D1 and still be in it as long as we hit a scum D2. If we no lynch today, we get 1 chance to lynch a scum D2 or its over. So it's either we lynch twice to find a scum, or once. Either way if we don't hit a scum today or on D2 we lose.

In ends day 2 if we don't find a scum. We can mislynch D1 and still be in it as long as we hit a scum D2. If we no lynch today, we get 1 chance to lynch a scum D2 or its over. So it's either we lynch twice to find a scum, or once. Either way if we don't hit a scum today or on D2 we lose.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

1ceCream (1): Supreme Leader MK,
Supreme Leader MK (1): 1ceCream,
Rhizoctonia (0):
Cbrndragon209 (0)
Chaplain of Death (0)
Rafay (0)
Wolfpacks (0)

No lynch (1): Cbrndragon209,

Not voting: Rafay, Rhizoctonia, Wolfpacks, Chaplain of Death,

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Thursday, September 15, at 17:00 EDT

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I'm normally a advocate of nolynch on D1 but I have to agree we don't have time or the manpower, we need to work it out carefully and not jump into anything

so for now I will hold my vote

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Your mod will be gone for 2 days.

Play nice.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Haha is that allowed

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semi-open, 7-player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter