Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The noble intentions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873
  • Squadron:Kilo
http://www.truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

Ccabal, you ask the question on why and how extremists get nurtured, here is your partial answer. You cite a small minority to claim inherent issues in overall religion.

The small minority that has been nurtured, armed, funded, brainwashed to do the dirty geopolitical work, Frankensteins which are now out of control, spreading thier perversions like a disease, first in our societies, now in yours too, unfortunately.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

http://www.truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

Ccabal, you ask the question on why and how extremists get nurtured, here is your partial answer.

Thank you for this. It confirms what I have long suspected.

How could those morons in the American diplomatic corps *POSSIBLY* think that promoting sectarian rivalries in Syria was a good plan? Those $#%!ing idiots. I hope there's a special section of hell reserved just for them.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

joe44

joe44

IRON's High Priest

• BR|Member
  • 2,080 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:568614
  • Souls Baptized:9,297,525
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

America acts like a fuse for rest of the world.

Known issue not from yesterday.

568614-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
A really good article, thank you. The contents are hardly unknown however, and a major reason why I thought Hillaty Clinton would had been worse than Trump.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

A really good article, thank you. The contents are hardly unknown however, and a major reason why I thought Hillaty Clinton would had been worse than Trump.

Oh yeah, tbh, on democratic side, Hillary is probably the worst contender they put forward.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I unno, while Sanders wasn't a bad candidate, he would have been worse polling in the US. Cause face it, him on the ticket would have meant all the middle ground people going "well thats a commie, fuck that!"

rather bizarre, but I seriously doubt the US is "ready" yet for a Sanders type politician

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users