Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This is what we've come to...

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

So here's a nice fun one that has been going on recently. Obviously the mainsteam media won't touch the subject, but after reading the article, it's scares me what we're now coming to.

The sad thing is that minorities and race in the political landscape has become so incredibly toxic that if the campus fights against these students, this occurs, but if they give in all it does is fuel the flames.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/26/students-demand-firing-of-college-professor-who-objected-to-event-that-kicks-white-people-off-campus/

I'd love to hear thoughts from our political crowd. What's even more amusing about this is that the professor considers himself a Liberal Democrat!

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

The media has covered it here in WA.  The law has told him not to go into work because his life was in danger.  The campus was closed multiple days as anonymous callers threatened violence.

That campus is our "MOST" liberal, teaching the politics of oppression.  If you don't give way, it's just further proof of your privileged oppressive culture of insensitivity that needs to be destroyed in the name of making all wrongs right.

A state funded school in it's entirety, it's just another example of our tax dollars at work  :huh:

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fox Fire

Fox Fire

Vice-Chair of the Lobster Party

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,767 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:527884
  • Souls Baptized:1,083,443
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Fox Fire

Our collage kids and this SJW phenomena are ridiculous. Spoiled kids need to learn some respect and stop being so divisive. Todays generation seems to have a stupid obsession with labels and political correctness, looking at everything in black and white. They preach equality and tolerance while trying to divide everything into it's own little category in the most unequal and intolerant ways possible. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Niels

Niels

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,810 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:520160

Yes, what has happened up on Washington has been, and is, ridiculous.

However, just to make sure that we don't have people deciding that such lunacy is due to a single group of people, and aimed entirely in one direction, I submit the following regarding threats made to the lives of construction workers in New Orleans by a decidedly not-SJW crowd.

In New Orleans, there were a number of monuments commemorating leaders of the Confederacy and the idea of white supremacy (yes, literally, "white supremacy," read the original inscription here, though it was later altered and then covered).  The local government recently decided that they would remove these.  And then threats came in from a small, but vocal, neo-Confederate crowd.

The monuments were removed, but only with significant precautions made to protect the workers from the neo-Confederate crazies.

Reports the Courier-Journal:

The workers who removed the Liberty Place monument had to wear masks to hide their identity and bullet-proof vests to hide their vital organs, according to news reports. One report said the workers, who removed the monument in the dead of night, drove trucks that had no license plates.

Reports the Washington Post:

[New Orleans Mayor] Landrieu said that “intimidation and threats by people who don’t want the statues down” prompted him to order the monument removed before sunrise — without prior announcement, by masked workers.

Contractors wore face masks, helmets and what one reporter described at a news conference the next morning as “military-like bulletproof vests.” Landrieu said the workers were disguised for their protection.

(emphasis mine in both quotes)

So yes,
You have crazy SJW types threatening insufficiently-SJW people and forcing college campuses to close.
AND

You have crazy anti-SJW types threatening people in order to protect pro-white supremacy monuments.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

So yes,
You have crazy SJW types threatening insufficiently-SJW people and forcing college campuses to close.
AND

You have crazy anti-SJW types threatening people in order to protect pro-white supremacy monuments.

Exactly. It seems to me that extremities are getting louder and stronger year by year. Whatever they claim, both groups are, in essence, advocating fascism and collectivism.  But the Progressive-SJW crowd worries me more, because it seems to impact academic institutions significantly more than the alt-right.

But answering your question, yes, the gender/race "debate" has gotten more toxic than snake venom. Can't believe how paper-this people's skin has become. It really is time for all sensible people to come together and say we don't CARE what your gender or phenotype is. Whatever it is, it does not entitle you for special treatment. Furthermore if you believe your gender or phenotype entitles you to restrict other people's rights and liberties then you are a PIECE OF SHIT and you should GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Count Lugosi

Count Lugosi

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 132 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604420
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Perhaps the most sickening thing about Evergreen is watching the president of the college caving completely and being pushed around and ordered by these students. It's truly pathetic. Hard to find a full video of all the moments but this is one of the closest I've found.

https://youtu.be/z-ALlQde-fs?t=218

As for what Niels said yes we are aware that there are crazies on both sides, however right now I would argue that the sjw side of things is the far larger problem than white supremacist groups. The sjw left has a stranglehold on universities with most administrations caving to their demands (with a very few notable exceptions U of Chicago being one.) Has violent riots in the streets on what seems like an almost monthly basis, has politicians who openly pander to them, and is working (and succeeding so far) at passing legislation aimed at forcing certain speech (see canadian bill c-16,)  and effectively owns hollywood and all of the cultural clout and propaganda power that entails.

The white supremacist right's political power is relegated to a few small towns in rural america (mostly the deep south,) almost no politician in their right mind sides with them. Also, I have yet to see a violent riot that has been started by the right in general (much less any white supremacist groups) in the past several years. When these protests descend into violence it has always been the left (usually antifa specifically) that starts the violence with their "punch a nazi" (read: punch everyone that doesn't agree with me) style of counter-protest. 

Overall yes I agree both sides have crazy people, but the left's crazies are currently a far larger threat and have far more cultural and political power than the right's crazies. When/if that pendulum swings the other way I will of course fight the tyranny of the right, but right now comparing the two is like facing down a person with an assault rifle aimed at you and saying "Yeah but the guy with the water pistol is pretty bad too."

That's just how I see things though.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Did they actually go through with firing the biology professor?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

Our collage kids and this SJW phenomena are ridiculous. Spoiled kids need to learn some respect and stop being so divisive. Todays generation seems to have a stupid obsession with labels and political correctness, looking at everything in black and white. They preach equality and tolerance while trying to divide everything into it's own little category in the most unequal and intolerant ways possible. 

I agree with Foxy. The USA is rapidly losing the the glorious practice of common courtesy. The internet is one of the greatest inventions in human history, but everything has a down side. Immediate worldwide access to information, and 24 hour news, has created a means for every cause to take what would normally be anger in an isolated incident, and turn it into national outrage. This, along with an extreme inability, or lack of conviction, to enforce the laws, or at least draw distinct boundaries between what is appropriate and what is unacceptable... has taken our once proud equal protection under the law, and turned it into equal assholes in spite the law.

In the US Military it is required for all to "salute the rank, not the man"... this means that even if you personally don't like them, you must respect their authority. I didn't like Obama, but I respected the office he held. I waited patiently for his time to expire, and toasted his leave, but he was still the President. People can start with that common courtesy. On the other hand, I also believe that ultra-conservatives should not hold speaking engagements in ultra-liberal communities... this is a breach of common courtesy, and intended to incite violence. There is a difference between standing up for your rights and intentionally spitting in the face of the opposition. I think we should start practicing some common courtesy.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

So yes,
AND

Exactly. It seems to me that extremities are getting louder and stronger year by year. Whatever they claim, both groups are, in essence, advocating fascism and collectivism.  But the Progressive-SJW crowd worries me more, because it seems to impact academic institutions significantly more than the alt-right.

But answering your question, yes, the gender/race "debate" has gotten more toxic than snake venom. Can't believe how paper-this people's skin has become. It really is time for all sensible people to come together and say we don't CARE what your gender or phenotype is. Whatever it is, it does not entitle you for special treatment. Furthermore if you believe your gender or phenotype entitles you to restrict other people's rights and liberties then you are a PIECE OF SHIT and you should GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I only think the SJW crowd has a more dangerous feel due to size. I see a lot more people involved with that way of extreme thinking than the alt-right (though there are too many of them as well.) and this is coming from a Texas atmosphere where you'd except more Alt-Right to exist.

Both groups suck , but just my theory on why SJW gather more attention

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501

I agree with Foxy. The USA is rapidly losing the the glorious practice of common courtesy. The internet is one of the greatest inventions in human history, but everything has a down side. Immediate worldwide access to information, and 24 hour news, has created a means for every cause to take what would normally be anger in an isolated incident, and turn it into national outrage. This, along with an extreme inability, or lack of conviction, to enforce the laws, or at least draw distinct boundaries between what is appropriate and what is unacceptable... has taken our once proud equal protection under the law, and turned it into equal assholes in spite the law.

Make that "the modern world" and you are spot on.

Seems historical isolation kept the loud minority in check due to keeping them small and easy to spot as likeminded people were hard to come by. These days you just need to google your prefered "ideology" and you got forums filled with circlejerks doing nothing but feeding eachothers skewed world image. :(

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

So yes,
AND

I do wonder why Alt/right has so little presence in Academic, Technological and Scientific institutes...oh wait.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

So yes,
AND

I do wonder why Alt/right has so little presence in Academic, Technological and Scientific institutes...oh wait.

What's your point?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Shahenshah

Shahenshah

Minister of the Dark Arts

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,117 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:162944
  • Souls Baptized:1,876,873

So yes,
AND

What's your point?

My point is what do you think is a reason for right wing being so small in academic, technological and scientific circles which are heavily dominated by left wing liberals?

What do you think?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

So yes,
AND

What's your point?

My point is what do you think is a reason for right wing being so small in academic, technological and scientific circles which are heavily dominated by left wing liberals?

What do you think?

The alt-right's ideology is evidently rubbish. The better question is how did it happen that the progressive/PC side got so embedded.

This is a very complex question, and I've seen some theories but it likely comes from a very toxic mixture of white guilt, political correctness and the doctrine of protecting feelings above stating truths, even if they are uncomfortable. The situation has been made worse by the fact that a) you can be sued for anything in the US and B) an entire generation of "special snowflakes" have grown up who believe they are "unique" and "special" and "should be loved unconditionally" and that they do not need to hear things they do not like. Obviously this combination affects educational institues the most, including universities.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

Clearly I have no clue how it is in USA schools and university's, cause throughout my school career I don't recall such things as "white guilt", "over-the-top-PC", "safespaces" and "snowflakes" to be a thing beyond society's normal.

The "sue everyone", sure, that I knew off, it is basically a national pasttime and has similarities to lottery 'win big' thinking.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
BREAKING! Regressive Left so confused over their own horseshit they mix up Sex and Gender, even though they've been screaming about the diference for years. We have officially dismissed this unconvenience called reality

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/this-baby-might-have-the-worlds-first-genderless-health-card?utm_term=.chjLp7xnv#.mv83gpqW2

A few quick points I'd like to make:

- Sex is science backed. Your Gender can be Pink Unicorn for all I care, but your genotype doesn't lie.
- Canada is fucking pathetic
- It's Buzzfeed, so click at your own risk. It's likely that you'll suffer mild to moderate brain damage as a result.

PS: Yes, Intersex conditions exist, but that is specifically not the case here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:

From a beaurocratic standpoint: idiotic, stop adding tickboxes to every form you got to triple stamp anyway :D

From a scientific standpoint: idiotic, empirical proof excist to determine "sex", how one feels about himself is not part of said science.

From a bystander standpoint: meh

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
Very well written article on the regressive left's obsession with race, if you have some time, read it:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449648/obama-limitation-racial-identity-politics?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=riley&utm_content=racial-politics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:

Interesting article about "tolerant" progressives, and this is in the friggin NY Times... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/opinion/womens-march-progressives-hate.html

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
I know this is a SUPER gravedig, but there was a live talk with this very guy on the questions of Biology, Gender, Race, and the phenomenon we see on campuses. I don't care how you find the time, but LISTEN TO THIS TALK

https://samharris.org/podcasts/109-biology-culture/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users