Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need a new TV show to watch

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I need some suggestions on a new show to watch on either netflix or amazon prime.  HAALP

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:608841
  • Souls Baptized:2922
  • Squadron:Alpha
Not sure if that's the sort of thing you would go for, but I quite enjoyed Hogan's Heroes which you can find on Youtube.
Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

New Nation: NADC, GPA Conflicts, 1 nuke, 10 wars
Old Nation: PSW Veteran, 5 nukes

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

whats that about?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
Comedy series from the 1960s about some Allied POWS running a sabotage and spy network from their POW camp. The seargent repeatedly says "I know notzing, I see notzing!" when he sees something he shouldn't.
Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I'll check it out

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samuelson

Samuelson

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 531 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:528814
  • Souls Baptized:47,220

Vikings if its on there.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

Netflix: I would recommend 3 seasons of Narcos, and 2 seasons of The Crown.

Patiently waiting for the new Starz series with J. K. Simmons... Counterpart... looks pretty cool.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583

Hogan's Heroes is good.

I'd personally recommend M*A*S*H.  Wonderful show.  I can watch them over and over again.

Lots of memorable characters, and amazing stories.  It's one of the top rated sit coms of all time.  The final episode "Farewell, Goodbye" still holds the record as the highest rated series finale.

Check it out dude, you won't be disappointed.

Edited by HackSlash, 01 January 2018 - 02:43 AM.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
Another one more modern this time is Blackladder. I quite liked the last series set in the trenches on the Somme, where Capt Blackadder tries his best to avoid going over the top, even joining the RFC only to be told "average life expectancy is 12 hours", or something like that.
Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Vikings if its on there.

Ive been meaning to watch that for a bit.  I think its time i get around to it lol

Netflix: I would recommend 3 seasons of Narcos, and 2 seasons of The Crown.

Patiently waiting for the new Starz series with J. K. Simmons... Counterpart... looks pretty cool.

Love Narcos but I could not get into the Crown.  I made it like one and a half episodes and stopped

Hogan's Heroes is good.

I'd personally recommend M*A*S*H.  Wonderful show.  I can watch them over and over again.

Lots of memorable characters, and amazing stories.  It's one of the top rated sit coms of all time.  The final episode "Farewell, Goodbye" still holds the record as the highest rated series finale.

Check it out dude, you won't be disappointed.

Ive seen a bit of MASH, i did like it.  not sure if its on netflix tho

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I could not get into the Crown. I made it like one and a half episodes and stopped

Understandable. I'm a huge history buff, and you have to be interested in the history of England, or it will bore you to tears. I thought John Lithgow played an excellent Winston Churchill, not bad for a Yank, but when I get to see Darkest Hour, I do believe Gary Oldman will blow John away on that score. No one can play a monumental Englishman better than a outstanding Englishman.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I love history, I was a history major in college.  But one thing I cant get behind is the british royal family.  I think its the dumbest form of celebrity worship.

I heard Oldman was phenomenal and an Oscar favorite for that.  I dont think he is gonna be able to deny Daniel Day Lewis in his final movie tho.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

On netflix, if you haven't watch Daredevil Season 1 & 2 and after that watch The Punisher, you wont regret it!

Dare devil is a slow build up.. but it leads into The Punisher, and the punisher has an amazing balance of thrill/violence and plot development

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

On netflix, if you haven't watch Daredevil Season 1 & 2 and after that watch The Punisher, you wont regret it!

Dare devil is a slow build up.. but it leads into The Punisher, and the punisher has an amazing balance of thrill/violence and plot development

I would have mentioned this, but I have only watched the first 3 episodes of The Punisher so far, and I didn't feel comfortable recommending it yet. I pulled the trigger once when I recommended Pillars of the Earth after the first episode, and then it fell far short of great.

I'm really going through massive comic book super hero overkill syndrome. The whole Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl... combined with all the Batman, Spider-Man, Wonderlady, Justice League of Holy Avengers crap that no longer even does anything for me because it's just gotten too stupid to sit through... has killed my interest, and I just quit watching it all.

Even The Walking Dead is in the realm of me just wanting all of them to die. I'm pretty sure it will come out that Carl took a bite out of himself just to get attention.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Oh I love the Punisher, its def my favorite of all the super hero shows.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samuelson

Samuelson

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 531 posts
  • Resources:

The Punisher series was phenomenal, highly recommend.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I highly doubt the TV characters will cross over for the infinity war movies, but if frank castle did, thanos would be fucked lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samuelson

Samuelson

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 531 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah if it's the guy who played Shane on Walking Dead, Thanos wouldn't be so cocky. That man is a savage.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

they nailed that casting 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samuelson

Samuelson

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 531 posts
  • Resources:

They really did. I liked the guy who was his partner too, Micro.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users