Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-07] Pokemon Mafia - Town Wins

TW-07 Pokemon Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1108 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Ash suffered through another restless night.

When he woke the next morning he could remember having several vivid dreams. He was standing in a dark hallway and he could see several ghost Pokémon materializing in front of him terrorizing him and Pikachu. He could see powerful thunder attacks striking his Pokémon down in battles. He could also see Charizard thrashing about against his restraints. Ash snapped himself out of his thoughts and packed up his belongings.

He thanked Nurse Joy for letting him crash on the sofa in the PokeCenter and he hurried over to the PokeMart and purchased their remaining inventory of awakening before heading back to the underground path towards Celadon City.

It is now day 7.

Vote Count

Ali bin Turban (0): 

Brewersalliance (0):

Darkfox (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

Kitkat16 (0):

Lachiton (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Yehom (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Ali bin Turban, Brewersalliance, Darkfox, Jazzy95, Kitkat16, Lachiton, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Yehom

With 9 players alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.

Deadline is 1:00pm CST on Wednesday, June 27th.

Currently in danger of mod-kill:

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:215271
  • Souls Baptized:7

No mafia kill? If they don't take every opportunity to kill us wont we have a great chance of winning?

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

DarkFox has been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
No one died. I once again blocked ABT. Who else blocked someone?

Vote: Yehom

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

I blocked Kitkat.

DarkFox, Since joining IRON you have been a great asset in our Military. You exemplify the IRON Values in support of IRON. Your hard work and dedication is not unnoticed.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
So what it looks like is 2 of the three of KitKat, yehom and AbT are scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

It's funny right. 2 people are blocked and I'm not one of them and according to town I'm the for sure scum, yet nobody dies. If I were scum, wouldn't I rather risk getting blocked then to put my other scum buddy in immediate danger since there is still a Tracker alive? I really don't care anymore, you can lynch me if you want. Town can afford the mislynches after so many nights of blocked kills or inactive scum. I have nothing more I can share and quite frankly I can't do more than I have done so far

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

since kitkat was blocked it seems likely that he is scum but ill hold off on voting until we get a bit more of a discussion going

unvote for now

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

It's funny right. 2 people are blocked and I'm not one of them and according to town I'm the for sure scum, yet nobody dies. If I were scum, wouldn't I rather risk getting blocked then to put my other scum buddy in immediate danger since there is still a Tracker alive? I really don't care anymore, you can lynch me if you want. Town can afford the mislynches after so many nights of blocked kills or inactive scum. I have nothing more I can share and quite frankly I can't do more than I have done so far

Why when you were already a top suspect would they have you do the kill when in fact you'd likely to be blocked? It would make a lot more sense to have your other partner do the kill who was less likely to be blocked. You don't win not killing anyone as scum.

But the two people blocked and no kills is very telling.
Also, I been working 12 hour days the past 6 days with the increase at temps where I live. Then a torando/dereicho went through two days ago and devastated my golf course dropping trees everywhere so been working late to deal with it cleaning everything up. I unfortunately have had other things on my mind then mafia and forgot to submit my investigation. Messaged TW at 4 today but was 2 hours too late.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Things are now getting a bit weird, especially with KevinH turning out to be supersaint.

KevinH: Brewers, Rhizo, Yehom, Kitkat, Mandarjin

Now, if Kitkat's indeed mafia, he could be risking quite a bit (considering KevinH was a supersaint). He surely could expect other townies to jump en mass on the wagon (as Mandarijn did) but it still was a bit risky.

@TW To clarify how SuperSaint role is working: assuming last guy on the mafia supersaint wagon is his team mate, would Supersaint's power kill him? Or would it target last town on the wagon?

As for others:

Me - I 100% can't be mafia due to both guilty results (and pointing out to Medved). Rhizo's result is also faulty, since he announced his investigation and framer got 100% certainty on who to target at night.

Yehom - Guy that could deliver a kill, but didn't. Is it that because he couldn't or because he decided to sit it out due to the heavy risk of getting tracked? Rhizo's finding about N2 kill also stays unaswered (and probably will not be).

Jazzy - if he was mafia, he could easily deliver a kill. All plans to block considered me, Kitkat and Yehom, while Jazzy was free to do whatever he wanted (he was also lynch target by Medved before). Mafia would surely target confirmed townies and none of them could be protected.

Rhizo - Him not being able to run investigation was very unfortunate. With others suspects being tracked / blocked we could easily confirm me as a town. He could be trying to buy time, but there's no reason not to believe his RL explanation.

To sum up, the only reasonable options for mafia team I see at this point are Yehom and Kitkat.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

@TW To clarify how SuperSaint role is working: assuming last guy on the mafia supersaint wagon is his team mate, would Supersaint's power kill him? Or would it target last town on the wagon?

The last person would be killed regardless of alignment. 

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Vote: Kit Kat.

Blocked. No kill. Unless I see otherwise I feel this is our 2nd scum

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

so... please dont mod kill me.  Idk when the deadline is but I am going to a bachelor party all weekend and probably am going to be too drunk to find this topic lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

so... please dont mod kill me.  Idk when the deadline is but I am going to a bachelor party all weekend and probably am going to be too drunk to find this topic lol

If brewers turns out to be Mafia please mod kill him.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Wow I almost forgot that this game was ongoing. 

Quick thoughts: 

1. Kevin being revealed as Supersaint, I am skeptical of Kitkat being vengeful. Added to that he was blocked and there was no kill.

2. AbT is still not cleared as we are yet to catch the framer. It doesn't matter that he pointed out the discrepancies of Medved, he can very well be the SK. It's a shame Rhizo couldn't run his investigation last night (hope he is not lying though). 

3. Yehom didnt seem scummy throughout the game for me, so little doubtful he is our last mafia. But all the circumstances points to him now, so lets see.

Did Jazzy reveal who he tracked last night?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

I tracked Brewers and can confirm that he went to AbT. 

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton

Thats no good. Why would you track brewers of all people?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yehom

Yehom

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 8,150 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:398342
  • Souls Baptized:9,016,511

It also doesn't help that he reveals this after Brewers announced it

Retired
Posted Image

Former member of VoC

Former Foxtrot MS, Echo XO, Foxtrot CO and Delta CO

For continued dedication and tenacity, both as warriors and as military officers. Yehom has been fighting with both his own nation and one he's been sitting and has been effective. He has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.

Yehom has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Well if I tracked AbT, I would've gotten no result since Brewers claimed he was gonna jail him. So I tracked the brewers to confirm his day claim. 

DarkFox

DarkFox

Minister of Defense

• Minister of Defence
  • 2,315 posts
  • Resources:

Jazzy doing that confirms that Brewers is not Godfather

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Yea I apologize, just been mad busy with work.  I remembered later in the day, but TW said it was too late.  I at least could of cleared/found a possible SK.  AbT we won't know until the framer is killed since we know there is one.  

Tracking Brewers was kinda pointless, don't think anyone has really thought he was faking RC or he's scum.  Would of been better to track one of the possible other suspects (yehom/Kitkat) or someone else since Brewers pretty much claimed where he was going and AbT like you said wouldn't of been able to do anything last night.

I'm with the idea that with no kills, and 2 people blocked, that one of them is the scum.  Given that AbT was pretty much known was going to be blocked, even if he was scum, he wouldn't of been the scum to do the kill since he knew it wouldn't go through.  Thus that leaves Kitkat.

Vote:  Kitkat

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter