Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-08] IRON Mafia - MAFIA WINS

TW-08 IRON MAFIA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
684 replies to this topic

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
We definitely wouldn't want to end early. Since the lynch is already set and MK is uninterested in defending himself, we should talk more about remaining scum members and who they can be. If MK is indeed scum we should now talk about his possible partners. This will also help on our night actions.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

We definitely wouldn't want to end early. Since the lynch is already set and MK is uninterested in defending himself, we should talk more about remaining scum members and who they can be. If MK is indeed scum we should now talk about his possible partners. This will also help on our night actions.

I personally think it is possible for Nadarr to be his scum partner. I mentioned earlier how both MK and Nadarr put in their votes on WP after SM already hammered the vote, which could have been a last ditch effort to save face and hide in the WP wagon. Nadarr is also a new mafia player still, so i can't say for sure that she is but thats just a idea.

MK also used Nadarr as his N1 Investigation, with a innocent return. He didn't mention his N1 action until today, when yesterday he only said he investigated WP for N2. He could have used her to fill the blank, and protect his scum partner from further examination. I also find it weird that he decided to RC cop close to deadline, but not give all results. If he was cop, he most likely would have been killed overnight and we would have never known who his N1 action was. I feel like a real cop would have made sure to include all the details after a RC just in case he was to die.

So, for the time being Nadarr is my top suspect. If MK flips town, then we will know that both Nadarr and Rafay are confirmed town. 

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I understand where you are coming from CM. It makes sense that a newbie playing the way I am could seem scum. If I may explain some of my actions. I was one of the last people to vote on WP since we had decided at the point not to end the day early so I held my vote off until we decided to hammer him through (no need to have a repeat of GoT mafia). I was extremely vocal about wanting to vote WP. When I realized the day was almost over I voted when I could because of work which means that I voted a little to late for my vote to count.

MK did use me in his scheming so that is a point against me; however, I have also been very adamant that he too is scum. From a logical perspective, why would I vote off both of my scum partners? To me, that makes absolutely no sense. If MK flips town then that will unfortunately be another point against me, but honestly it would be a point against everyone going hard for his lynch. I would lay my vote on him now, but he is only 2 votes away from an outright lynch and I don't want to force that at the moment.

I hope this calms some of your suspicions; if not, that is okay too.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

I understand where you are coming from CM. It makes sense that a newbie playing the way I am could seem scum. If I may explain some of my actions. I was one of the last people to vote on WP since we had decided at the point not to end the day early so I held my vote off until we decided to hammer him through (no need to have a repeat of GoT mafia). I was extremely vocal about wanting to vote WP. When I realized the day was almost over I voted when I could because of work which means that I voted a little to late for my vote to count.

MK did use me in his scheming so that is a point against me; however, I have also been very adamant that he too is scum. From a logical perspective, why would I vote off both of my scum partners? To me, that makes absolutely no sense. If MK flips town then that will unfortunately be another point against me, but honestly it would be a point against everyone going hard for his lynch. I would lay my vote on him now, but he is only 2 votes away from an outright lynch and I don't want to force that at the moment.

I hope this calms some of your suspicions; if not, that is okay too.

The first point i made about the WP vote was just me making connections between you an MK, i don't fully believe it to scream scum, but jumping on a ship that has already sailed just seemed off.

My second point about MK's actions is what is pivotal in my suspicions. If MK does flip as town cop, then that confirms you and Rafay to be town because he investigated you both and got innocent. If he does flip scum, then my theory still stands. Doesn't mean it's true, but it's what i have to go off of right now until someone else brings more information to the table.

@Rafay you have been pretty quiet as of late. Got anything to add? Maybe some theories to share with us?

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

I'm the theory master over here. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

So, for the time being Nadarr is my top suspect. If MK flips town, then we will know that both Nadarr and Rafay are confirmed town. 

I dont think thats true, because Kverst would have seen MK visit Rafay, so either Kverst is lying or MK is lying about visiting Rafay.  The only way I could see Kverst lying is if he is a JOAT serial killer and his watcher ability did indeed show WP killing SBG, which in turn would give him free reign to basically lie and kill the cop, and then he can fall back on basically everyone thinking MK is scum and how MK was acting all day.

I dont see that as very likely, so if MK flips town, he might have just been making up his actions.  This would not be the first time he did that (Pokemon game) so if he does flip town cop, we cant take his word for his actions as gospel. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

I dont think thats true, because Kverst would have seen MK visit Rafay, so either Kverst is lying or MK is lying about visiting Rafay.  The only way I could see Kverst lying is if he is a JOAT serial killer and his watcher ability did indeed show WP killing SBG, which in turn would give him free reign to basically lie and kill the cop, and then he can fall back on basically everyone thinking MK is scum and how MK was acting all day.

I dont see that as very likely, so if MK flips town, he might have just been making up his actions.  This would not be the first time he did that (Pokemon game) so if he does flip town cop, we cant take his word for his actions as gospel. 

That's a good point. Hopefully we will be able to get some leads over night, but for now Nadarr is still on the top of my list until we learn something else.

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Well if MK isn't interested in defending himself or waiting for the inevitable.....

Vote: Lord MK

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

it looks like MK is now 1 vote away from being hammered. 

cause apparently im dumb AF and only thought there were three votes on MK, when there really were four :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Vote Count

Brewersalliance (0):
Colonel Medved (1): Lord MK
Kverst (0):
Lachiton (0):
Lord MK (5): Colonel Medved, Brewersalliance, Kverst, Robert2424, Rafay
Nadarr (0):
Rafay (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Robert2424 (1): Sister Midnight
Sister Midnight (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Lachiton, Nadarr, Rhizoctonia

With 10 players alive it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 3:00pm CN Server time on Monday, January 14th.

Currently in line to be mod-killed:
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Lord MK (5): Colonel Medved, Brewersalliance, Kverst, Robert2424, Lord MK

This is hilarious. TW, I don't think MK is voting for himself. 

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

lol that was rafay who made that vote.  but based on MK's effort, im shocked he didnt just vote himself too :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

If anyone knows anything, it would be a good idea to tell everyone in case you die overnight. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

If anyone knows anything, it would be a good idea to tell everyone in case you die overnight.

Most probably, it would be you.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

The point would be to get information from someone other than me, as I have shared useful information already.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

I've been waiting to vote to see if anything else useful came at the end of this day or not. I don't see the point in continuing when no one has posted in last 30 hours, and the person who is up for lynch doesn't even care to defend himself or try.  Looks to me like a scum whose been caught and knows there's no talking his way out of it.  

Vote: MK

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

This has really died. Everybody is content and doesn't care to gather information, nobody wants to say there reads in case they die tonight. 

I do believe that is a hammer vote. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lachiton

Lachiton

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,306 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:604839
  • Souls Baptized:224,049
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Lachiton
Inb4 the thread gets locked.

The lack of defense from MK has hurt the discussions from going forward. If he is scum that's actually smart from him because if he knows he can't save himself then no point in spending any energy in depending himself and making his scum partners from either distancing himself or trying to get him out of trouble. That can put spotlight on the rest of them and town can use the information in future lynches. Not the ideal way of playing mafia but sometimes it may work.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten : 47

Nukes Thwarted : 35

Nukes Delivered : 27

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Brewersalliance (0):
Colonel Medved (1): Lord MK
Kverst (0):
Lachiton (0):
Lord MK (6): Colonel Medved, Brewersalliance, Kverst, Robert2424, Rafay, Rhizoctonia
Nadarr (0):
Rafay (0):
Rhizoctonia (0):
Robert2424 (1): Sister Midnight
Sister Midnight (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Lachiton, Nadarr

With 10 players alive it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 3:00pm CN Server time on Monday, January 14th.

Currently in line to be mod-killed:
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Lord MK (Hertt), a Vanilla Townie has been lynched on day 4.

Vote Count

Lord MK (6): Colonel Medved, Brewersalliance, Kverst, Robert2424, Rafay, Rhizoctonia

It is now night 4. Day 5 will start at 10:00am CN Server time on Tuesday or when any possible night actions have been submitted.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter