brewersalliance, Shrimp Soup (Vanilla Town) was found boiled from N1
- Lachiton (Velocity)
KevinH, Coconut Shrimp (Town Cop) was found BBQ'd from N2 SeaBeeGipson, Pineapple Shrimp (Vanilla Town) was mod killed on D3 Robert2424, Shrimp Stew (Vanilla Town) was found Cooked from N3
- The Warrior
Kverst, Shrimp Kabob (Mafia Godfather) was mod killed on D4 Kitkat16, Shrimp & Potatoes (Vanilla Town) was lynched on D5 Sister Midnight, Pepper Shrimp (Town Cop) was found BBQ'd from N4 Rafay, Shrimp Gumbo (Mafia Goon) was lynched on D2
LordSunday, Mummy Shrimp (Mafia Traitor) was lynched on D4 Rhizoctonia (Jazzy95), Shrimp Sandwich (Non-Consecutive Town Tracker) was found eaten from N5
- This game is a closed setup, no information will be disclosed.
- During the day phase each player may speak and vote in-thread.
- If a player receives the majority of the available votes during the day, they are lynched.
- At deadline, a player with half-majority will be lynched.
- After the day, the game goes to night.
- The game thread is closed during the night. Only mafia may speak to each other at night.
- All active roles may submit actions via PM at night.
- You play to win, game throwing will not be tolerated.
- You are not allowed to discuss this game outside of the game thread unless I have given you means to (a quicktopic) or the game is over.
- Offensive comments, Slandering, or slurs will not be tolerated. One warning will be issued for the first offense, and the next offense gets you forced-replaced
- All dead players can no longer participate in the game.
- Do not quote any private communications in this thread, which includes role pms. You may paraphrase.
- Do not use cryptography, invisible text, tiny text, or the like.
- Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.
- Breaking one of these rules may, at my discretion, result in a modkill. If you are modkilled, you will become a Neutral Survivor, and thus automatically lose. Modkilling may or may not end the game day.
- Do not edit or delete your posts in this thread. If there is a problem with a post, such as incorrect formatting, ask me to fix it for you.
- You must remain active to be in this game. If you do not post at least 3 times a game day, you may be force-replaced.
- Rules may be added or subject to change.