Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-03] IRON Shrimp Mafia - TOWN WINS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Jazzy95 (0):
LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Kverst, Kitkat16, Sister Midnight, Wolfpacks, Jazzy95, LordSunday

In danger of Mod-Kill: Velocity (2 Posts) , The Warrior (2 Posts) , Kverst (1 Post) , Kitkat16 (1 Post) , Sister Midnight (2 Post) , Wolfpacks (2 Posts), Jazzy95 (1 Post), LordSunday (1 Post)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 4 at deadline.

Deadline is Feburary 14th at 6:00pm CN 

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

We have even more proof now that we are probably not playing a game with many power roles. Of the 4 townies who have been killed, 3 have been VT's and we lost our Cop. The one scum we've lynched so far was a Mafia Goon. As I mentioned previously, I strongly believe that there are not many power roles left. I think that we probably have a Doctor but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the last power role left.

Because of the above it is vital that everyone is active and that we are pushing everyone to participate. That is our best bet at this point to find scum.

Robert flipping as town confirms one other person on the Rafay wagon as town. I can't speak for the rest of the living members on that wagon but I know that I am another townie that was on that wagon. I still believe there was most likely at least one scum on the wagon which leaves SM, Kverst, and Jazzy (I think he replaced Rhizo?).

The only way that none of those people is scum is if none of our remaining scum members were on Rafay's wagon at all. Since SBG flipped town as well that would leave Velocity (who replaced Lachiton), Wolfpacks, LS, and kitkat16.

I'd like to hear more from everyone who was NOT on the Rafay wagon first. Why didn't you all vote for Rafay?

To answer the question you pose at the end, I don’t know. I guess inactivity? He didn’t see it in time, or was already inactive? I would have voted for rafay, there was just so much evidence against him, making us think he was scum, which we now that see he was. And if you didn’t already figure it out it yes Jazzy replaced Rhizo.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta
I’m in danger of murder by Mod? VITE MEDVED

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Oh, right. The deadline was shortened.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Jazzy95 (0):
LordSunday (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Kverst, Kitkat16, Sister Midnight, Wolfpacks, Jazzy95, LordSunday

In danger of Mod-Kill: The Warrior (2 Posts) , Kverst (2 Post) , Kitkat16 (1 Post) , Wolfpacks (2 Posts), Jazzy95 (1 Post), LordSunday (1 Post)

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Ok, here’s my thoughts.

I think TW and Jazzy (formerly Rhizo) are town.
I cannot get a read on anyone else because no one is posting, so I am going to vote for the person with the fewest posts and I will keep my vote there unless someone convinces me to change it.

VOTE LORDSUNDAY
Addendum I meant to say that I chose the person randomly.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

We're about 31 hours from deadline and there is only one vote currently.

I'm starting to think that it is possible that there might not have been a scum vote on Rafay's wagon after all. The only real candidates left are SM and Kverst. I'm currently leaning toward SM being town and Kverst joining the wagon at the end of the day like he did wouldn't be the greatest play for scum to make even if they were trying to bus. They are both still possibilities but I'd rather press a few off the wagon first.

Vote: LordSunday

Of those off the Rafay wagon he has the fewest total posts (other than Wolfpacks who claims to have had no internet) of anyone who has been here from the beginning of the game. Having said that, I still want to hear a lot more from Jazzy, Velocity, and Wolfpacks. I'm not opposed to voting for any of you currently.

Does anyone else have any thoughts right now?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I dont care that im dead

Vote:  LordSunday

for voting me in legit every single game on every single game day for no reason at all

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

We're about 31 hours from deadline and there is only one vote currently.

I'm starting to think that it is possible that there might not have been a scum vote on Rafay's wagon after all. The only real candidates left are SM and Kverst. I'm currently leaning toward SM being town and Kverst joining the wagon at the end of the day like he did wouldn't be the greatest play for scum to make even if they were trying to bus. They are both still possibilities but I'd rather press a few off the wagon first.

Vote: LordSunday

Of those off the Rafay wagon he has the fewest total posts (other than Wolfpacks who claims to have had no internet) of anyone who has been here from the beginning of the game. Having said that, I still want to hear a lot more from Jazzy, Velocity, and Wolfpacks. I'm not opposed to voting for any of you currently.

Does anyone else have any thoughts right now?

I agree we do need more from me, I have football tonight, I will muse though half time and give something more substantial.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

I don't have anything substantial to say today.

Sorry.

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905

Vote: LordSunday. We may as well lynch SOMEONE for more info and stuff to analyse.

To be honest, I should really withdraw from this game as I am not dedicating enough time to it.... but whatever, it's a pretty inactive game, I'm far from the only one not posting much.

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Because of the inactivity you can get that many reads, suffice to say I think TW is town, as well as Kitkat, scum would rather just play inactive then just quit

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Due to the continued inactivity of the game, i will include a mod kill along with any lynch made. If no lynch is made, then i will just mod kill 

If the activity does not improve tomorrow, i may contemplate abandoning this game.

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Jazzy95 (0):
LordSunday (3): Sister Midnight, The Warrior, Kitkat16, brewersalliance

Not Voting: Velocity, Kverst, Wolfpacks, Jazzy95, LordSunday

In danger of Mod-Kill: Kverst (2 Post) , Kitkat16 (2 Post) , Jazzy95 (2 Post), LordSunday (1 Post)

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

If the activity does not improve tomorrow, i may contemplate abandoning this game.

No please don't!!! 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Because of the inactivity you can get that many reads, suffice to say I think TW is town, as well as Kitkat, scum would rather just play inactive then just quit

I’m not trying to play inactive, but coming in when I did, I didn’t have time to read and contemplate or think about everything that’s happened, so reading it all quickly, it blends together, and like Jazzy, I don’t have much to say. There isn’t much scum hunting that I personally can do, I don’t really have reads on anyone beyond this day (which as stated, has been kinda inactive), so I don’t really have anything to give input on. I will say that I believe that TW is town though, he’s been very active and trying rocks figure things out.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Vote: LS

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Final Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kverst (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Sister Midnight (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Jazzy95 (0):
LordSunday (4): Sister Midnight, The Warrior, Kitkat16, Jazzy95, brewersalliance

Not Voting: Velocity, Kverst, Wolfpacks, LordSunday

Lord Sunday, Mummy Shrimp (Mafia Traitor) was lynched Day 4

In danger of Mod-Kill: Kverst (Last Post Yesterday 12:58AM) , Kitkat16 (Last Post Today 7:48AM)

Kverst, Shrimp Kabob (Mafia Godfather) was mod killed on Day 4

It is now Night 4, which will last until February 15th at 7:00PM CN or until all actions are submitted

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
Snapping-Shrimp-Pistol-shrimp.jpg

Shrimp Fact #4: Snapping shrimp produce a noise with their claws that is greater than a gunshot or jet engine.

Sister Midnight, Pepper Shrimp (Town Cop) was found BBQ'd from N4

Day 5 Begins!

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Jazzy95 (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Kitkat16, Wolfpacks, Jazzy95

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Feburary 19th at 10:00AM CN

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
Dammit!!! At least I led the successful wagon on scum. AVENGE ME!

Posted Image

Posted Image

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Ohhhh noooo not SM

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter