Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-03] IRON Shrimp Mafia - TOWN WINS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:593353
  • Souls Baptized:2,495,905
  • Squadron:Alpha

Well there's a stroke of luck. As far as I’m concerned, that should clear me, TW and Jazzy. If we were mafia, we didn’t have to lynch one of our own. Plus, SM said she thought they were “probably town” (which probably means she checked them as cop, especially as she didn't spend one of her reads on LordSunday, whom she said she chose randomly.) That leaves Velocity and Wolfpacks. 

ROLL POLAR :betsy: :roll: :roll: :awesomeiron2a:

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
She did say probably town doesn't mean she investigated anyone of them, it doesn't then prove it one way or another.
But as we are in the back end of the game I'll role claim, I'm Lemon Shrimp VT my only power is my voice and my vote.

Fos Kitekat because he jumped in with the we must be town surrounding himself with more probable town TW and Jazzy

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Well there's a stroke of luck. As far as I’m concerned, that should clear me, TW and Jazzy. If we were mafia, we didn’t have to lynch one of our own. Plus, SM said she thought they were “probably town” (which probably means she checked them as cop, especially as she didn't spend one of her reads on LordSunday, whom she said she chose randomly.) That leaves Velocity and Wolfpacks. 

That’s an interesting point, and I’m out to believe that there’s at least another town power role out there. Now that we see that there’s 4 scum, it’s unlikely that the only town power roles were 2 cops. To bring up what Kitkat said, and Wolfpacks response, he’s right. A cop saying somebody is probably town does not mean that she investigated them. It could just be her getting a town read from them. I’m assuming, like SM said though, that TW is town since he’s always trying to find scum even if he’s not correct. For my suspicions that leaves Kitkat, Jazzy, and Wolfpacks. I’m a little less inclined to believe it is Jazzy over the other two.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
It’s been more than a day since the last post, does nobody have anything to say? We could potentially lose since there’s only 5 of us and there could be a lynch, a modkill, and a scum kill, and if the modkill and lynch aren’t on the scum that brings us to 1 scum-1 town and a scum win, we need people to talk. Anyone?

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I personally don't think I can be any clearer, but my 2 suspects would be you and Kitkat.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
Activity in this game needs to improve, i will not let either side win due to inactivity. I will abandon the game before that happens.

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Wolfpacks (0):
Jazzy95 (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Kitkat16, Wolfpacks, Jazzy95

In danger of mod-kill: Velocity (2 Posts), The Warrior (0 Posts), Kitkat16 (1 Post), Jazzy95 (0 Posts)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Feburary 19th at 10:00AM CN

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

She did say probably town doesn't mean she investigated anyone of them, it doesn't then prove it one way or another.
But as we are in the back end of the game I'll role claim, I'm Lemon Shrimp VT my only power is my voice and my vote.

Fos Kitekat because he jumped in with the we must be town surrounding himself with more probable town TW and Jazzy

I didn't say it proved anything. I said, and I quote, that the fact that she said they were probably town means that "she *PROBABLY* (my emphasis) checked them as cop". This point is all the stronger for the fact that, as I said, she "didn't spend one of her reads on LordSunday, whom she said she chose randomly." The fact that you're ignoring all of this is not enough for me to be certain that you're scum, but it's enough to make me suspect you over the alternatives.

Vote: Wolfpacks

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Where’s TW in all of this?

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
I’m honestly shocked that the game didn’t end with LS and Kverst dying. A 4th scum means that nearly 31% (4/13) of players were scum in this game. That is rather high. The only way to balance that in my opinion will be if the last scum is just a mafia goon. That would mean that there were two goons (vanilla scum members), a mafia traitor, and a mafia godfather. The Godfather obviously existed to counteract the two town cops (which was also surprising). The mafia goons probably existed because the mafia team was heavy to begin with.

With the roles we have seen so far, I don’t believe that we have any power roles left. Wolfpacks has claimed VT. I believe his powers are definitely vanilla. The question is whether he’s really a VT or a mafia goon. However, of everyone left I think our last scum is either going to be kitkat, velocity, or jazzy.

Kitkat did place the third vote for scum yesterday after SM and I so that is sort of a point in his favor (even though it could have also been a bussing attempt). Neither LordSunday nor Kverst (our two dead scum) voted yesterday. The only two others who did not vote were velocity and Wolfpacks.

@velocity and Wolfpacks - Any particular reason why neither of you voted yesterday?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

I’m honestly shocked that the game didn’t end with LS and Kverst dying. A 4th scum means that nearly 31% (4/13) of players were scum in this game. That is rather high. The only way to balance that in my opinion will be if the last scum is just a mafia goon. That would mean that there were two goons (vanilla scum members), a mafia traitor, and a mafia godfather. The Godfather obviously existed to counteract the two town cops (which was also surprising). The mafia goons probably existed because the mafia team was heavy to begin with.

With the roles we have seen so far, I don’t believe that we have any power roles left. Wolfpacks has claimed VT. I believe his powers are definitely vanilla. The question is whether he’s really a VT or a mafia goon. However, of everyone left I think our last scum is either going to be kitkat, velocity, or jazzy.

Kitkat did place the third vote for scum yesterday after SM and I so that is sort of a point in his favor (even though it could have also been a bussing attempt). Neither LordSunday nor Kverst (our two dead scum) voted yesterday. The only two others who did not vote were velocity and Wolfpacks.

@velocity and Wolfpacks - Any particular reason why neither of you voted yesterday?

probs just inactivity unfortunately........

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

probs just inactivity unfortunately........
What Kitkat said is right, I was busy with school last week, tests and such.

I just want to point something out. I believe that the remaining two scum at the time (Kverst and whoever else it is left) didn’t know that LS was part of their team, seeing as he was a scum traitor, note the use of traitor. It says on the mafia wiki, and I quote from the “traitors” role page.

“A Traitor is a member of the Mafia who is separate from the main contingent of the faction. Because it is not a member of the main contingent, it is not capable of talking to the other Mafiosi and cannot perform the factional kill.”

The remaining scum may have voted for him without knowing he was part of their team. In most cases the traitor is separate from the main mafia group, and they aren’t told if there’s a traitor at all, or who it is even less often. I don’t think that they knew who it was, or that one ever existed. While it is completely possible that the scum did know who it was and just didn’t vote or did and bus their traitor, I believe that they didn’t. I personally wouldn’t use the LS vote to try and get scum or town reads based on voting.
If you want to double verify what I quoted, here.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kitkat16 (0):
Wolfpacks (1): Kitkat16
Jazzy95 (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Wolfpacks, Jazzy95

In danger of mod-kill: The Warrior (1 Posts), Jazzy95 (1 Posts)

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
That is a good point. You are likely correct that the scum did not know about the traitor’s existence and could have voted for him without even trying to bus away.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I thought I had until I realised my mistake the night had begun, I still think Kitkat is the best vote for scum, it's just the way he latched on to the other probable town then mention SM had possible made him town without even investigating him

VOTE Kitkat

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

At this point it should be 4 town vs 1 scum so we have at least one mislynch left. KitKat is one of my top two suspects as well so I will probably vote for him before the deadline unless Jazzy or Velocity refuse to contribute.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kitkat16

Kitkat16

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,401 posts
  • Resources:

Alright, seriously not too fussed if I get lynched here. I can assure you though that lynching me will do you absolutely no good at all. Once I flip town, please bear in mind Wolfpacks remains my #1 suspect, given that he's the one pushing to lynch me.

Kitkat16

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kitkat16 (1): Wolfpacks
Wolfpacks (1): Kitkat16
Jazzy95 (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Jazzy95

In danger of mod-kill: Jazzy95 (1 Post)

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Vote: Kitkat

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Any particular reason or just jumping onto what Wolfpacks said and his vote?
Also @CM Wolfpacks did vote for Kitkat before you posted the most recent count.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'd like to hear more of your reasoning for this as well. Just voting isn't good enough at this stage of the game. We need thoughts from everyone. We've got 40 minutes until deadline. Any input you can give above and beyond a simple vote would be appreciated.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter