First off, it is impossible that I am the last scum. You have both voted for one another already. If I was the last scum I could have ended the game by immediately voting for either one of you which would have resulted in a mislynch and a scum win. So whichever of you actually is the other townie can rest easy knowing that you are not incorrect in your vote.
However, that unfortunately doesn't help me make the final decision. There are certain things about both of you that give me pause. I'll start with Wolfpacks.
-Wolfpacks was pretty inactive early on and I called him on it. I believe he claimed an internet issue was the cause. That very well could have been true but that wouldn't preclude him from being our last scum either.
-Wolfpacks did not cast a vote the night that two scum died. Granted, Kverst died from a mod-kill but WP did not vote for LordSunday either.
-Tried to discredit Kikat (a now known town) after he correctly identified me and Jazzy as town and Wolfpacks or Velocity as the last possible scum.
-Kitkat made known that he suspected Wolfpacks and voted for him.
-Wolfpacks' response to my question about him not voting was that he thought he had. That answer sort of leaves something to be desired.
-Wolfpacks then started the vote on Kitkat citing the reasoning above.
-Velocity did not cast a vote the night that two scum died. Granted, Kverst died from a mod-kill but Velocity did not vote for LordSunday either.
-Velocity's response to my question about him not voting was that he was busy with school. That answer sort of leaves something to be desired as well but it's a little bit better than Wolfpack's reason.
-The biggest thing that concerns me about Velocity is if he is actually a scum tracker. He could have truly performed all of his claimed actions and then be using them to strengthen his case as a town tracker.
-There was already one town tracker, would there really be a second?
-Even though the majority of the town was VT's it seems like having two cops and two trackers would be slightly overpowering since the only real scum PR was a Godfather.
However, there are also a few points in Velocity's favor:
- He stated that he believed there was at least one other town power role in the game on 2/16 when I personally didn't believe that there would be. If he is a town tracker then he was obviously hinting that he had a town power role.
- Tried to call for more activity on 2/17 when no one had posted in over a day. Scum likely wouldn't mind the silence.
- Questioned Jazzy for more information about his vote when he voted for Kitkat with no stated reasoning. Again, scum likely wouldn't hunt for that explanation if a townie was voting for a townie.
- I clearly indicated my desire for the town to take their time voting today since we are in a do or die situation. Velocity's next post after mine was his role claim with all of his results. Even though he says he received a damning result on Wolfpacks the night before, he still did not vote for WP yet. Doing so could have possibly caused a knee-jerk reaction by me to vote right after him and mislynch Wolfpacks (if Wolfpacks is town) if I didn't slow things down to analyze the information.
- It wasn't until after Wolfpacks first voted for Velocity that Velocity reciprocated with a vote. Town should not be interested in rushing a vote, especially on the last day.
@Velocity - What is your full role claim? Do you have a modifier?