Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CM-03] IRON Shrimp Mafia - TOWN WINS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Vote: Kitkat

Any particular reason or just jumping onto what Wolfpacks said and his vote?
Also @CM Wolfpacks did vote for Kitkat before you posted the most recent count.

Thanks for letting me know, i forgot to add that.

I'll be updating the game soon. Giving Jazzy a last chance to meet his post requirement.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Yea, I mean I don’t know what to add y’all.

I’m always a little suspicious of TW because of how he controls a game, but don’t have enough to go against him. Seems most people consider Kitkat or me to be scum and I know I’m not.
Ugh,

UNVOTE

I’d rather have the extra person and risk a kill tonight.

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
Final Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Kitkat16 (2): Wolfpacks, Jazzy95
Wolfpacks (1): Kitkat16
Jazzy95 (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior

Kitkat16, Shrimp & Potatoes (Vanilla Town) was lynched on Day 5

It is now Night 5, which will last until February 20th at 10:00AM CN or until all actions have been submitted.

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
fireshrimp.jpg.87d399b2ac4967ba84d86a77e

Shrimp Fact #5: To attract fish, cleaning shrimp wave their white antennae and do a little dance. Several shrimp species, known as cleaners, safely venture inside the open mouths of fishes to remove bloodsucking parasites.

Jazzy95, Shrimp Sandwich (Non-Consecutive Town Tracker) was found eaten from N5

Day 6 Begins!

Vote Count

Velocity (0):
The Warrior (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior, Wolfpacks

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch or 1 at deadline.
Deadline is Feburary 22nd at 10:00AM CN

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Alright, this is it fellas. We have two days to make the right decision. Let's take our time on this. There isn't any reason to rush a vote.

On one hand Wolfpacks has claimed VT already. On the other hand he also voted for KitKat first who ended up being town. Full disclosure though, I intended on voting for KitKat yesterday as well because he was one of my top suspects. I would have done so right before deadline if I didn't get called into a meeting at work that made me miss it.

Even though my role won't really help in any way, I'm going to role claim anyway because all cards need to be on the table. I am Shrimp Salad, a Vanilla Townie. This is the reason why I stated multiple times in the game that I didn't believe that we were playing a role madness game. As more VT's (and regular mafia goons) were revealed upon death, I assumed that we weren't going to have much PR help because I knew of course that I was also a VT.

I will post more in depth thoughts when I get a little bit more time at work today, but in the meantime I want to hear from both of you. Please share all your thoughts as well.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Alright, this is it fellas. We have two days to make the right decision. Let's take our time on this. There isn't any reason to rush a vote.

On one hand Wolfpacks has claimed VT already. On the other hand he also voted for KitKat first who ended up being town. Full disclosure though, I intended on voting for KitKat yesterday as well because he was one of my top suspects. I would have done so right before deadline if I didn't get called into a meeting at work that made me miss it.

Even though my role won't really help in any way, I'm going to role claim anyway because all cards need to be on the table. I am Shrimp Salad, a Vanilla Townie. This is the reason why I stated multiple times in the game that I didn't believe that we were playing a role madness game. As more VT's (and regular mafia goons) were revealed upon death, I assumed that we weren't going to have much PR help because I knew of course that I was also a VT.

I will post more in depth thoughts when I get a little bit more time at work today, but in the meantime I want to hear from both of you. Please share all your thoughts as well.

This is interesting, I believe that the final scum is a power role, since there apparently was two town trackers. Apparently it was a pair of cops and a pair of trackers for town, so I believe that the scum has a final power role, which is my final suspect. Yes, I am going to reveal my cards as well.

I am Shrimp Creole, a Town Tracker.

N1: I (Lachiton at the time) decided to track SM, who targeted Brewers 1.0.

N2: I (Lachiton at the time) decided to track SM once again, who targeted Rhizo

N3: I (since brewers wasn’t replacement long enough to make it to the night) decided to follow and track SM again, who targeted TW.
That might possibly why she said that she thought he was probably town

N4: I decided to track Jazzy, who targeted nobody.
I’m assuming that’s why he said he suspects TW but didn’t have enough to go off at him, he wasn’t able to track him that night. I’m assuming he tracked N1 and N3. I did say that I suspected him slightly, but that was because I decided that if Kitkat wasn’t the last scum that it has to be Wolfpacks, and I didn’t want to draw attention to myself from Wolfpacks by only suspecting him and Kitkat, since when Kitkat flipped town, he would be my only suspicion, but I also wanted to minimize the effect of me saying I suspect Jazzy by saying I suspect him less than Kitkat and Wolfpacks.

N5: I got a damning piece of evidence, and the reason I post this. I tracked Wolfpacks, due to my suspicion, and he targeted Jazzy, who coincidentally turned up dead the next day, today.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
VOTE Velocity

I already role claimed before I even voted for KitKat, why would I have if I was a mafia scum, he also said he tracked me and i targeted Jazzy, once again I'll point you to my RC, btw jazzy voted with me if i was scum I would have chosen either TW or you Velocity.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Velocity (1): Wolfpacks
The Warrior (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Velocity, The Warrior

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

VOTE Velocity

I already role claimed before I even voted for KitKat, why would I have if I was a mafia scum, he also said he tracked me and i targeted Jazzy, once again I'll point you to my RC, btw jazzy voted with me if i was scum I would have chosen either TW or you Velocity.

You say you would have chosen me or TW but what you say you would have done is now what you would do, if you were smart enough. Your RC of Vanilla Townie could be faked, although, it did make me suspect you less for a while, because of when you said it. You RC’d before voting for Kitkat, which would be a risky move for scum to pull. A Mafia Goon killing somebody would still show up as you targeting them.

Jazzy did vote with you, yes, but that doesn’t exactly mean he would work with what you said later, especially on the final day. If you killed me it would put attention to you, since I suspected you more than the others, since Kitkat flipped town my only remaining suspicion was you. You could have gone for TW, and I’m surprised you didn’t, you would’ve had me suspecting Jazzy.

It was a logical choice for you to hit the one who would draw the least suspicion to you, TW or Jazzy, and the one more likely to be a power role that could incrimate you, which was Jazzy, based on TW saying that he didn’t think that there were any power roles left.

I know that TW is town based on what SM said the day after she tracked him as a cop, and that Jazzy was town as well. It’s apmost impossible for him to not be. I know I’m town, there’s only one option left. It’s going to fall down to TW, because I feel like I need to do this now.

VOTE Wolfpacks

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I am going to read back through the last couple days before making my decision which of you is lying. I am leaning one way right now but I want to be more sure first.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I was going to vote for you TW I thought you was playing the old double ploy pretending to be so town but underneath being scum, but Velocity made the fatal mistake saying he tracked me last night visiting Jazzy, a vanilla town cannot visit anyone their only power is their vote, if he hadnt had said that i probably would have been none the wiser, im not going to tell you how to vote but a town win is certain if you side with me.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I was going to vote for you TW I thought you was playing the old double ploy pretending to be so town but underneath being scum, but Velocity made the fatal mistake saying he tracked me last night visiting Jazzy, a vanilla town cannot visit anyone their only power is their vote, if he hadnt had said that i probably would have been none the wiser, im not going to tell you how to vote but a town win is certain if you side with me.

I had almost done the same thing as you, but I was certain that TW was town after I tracked SM and she said that she thought he was town the day after. You almost got me to believe that TW was the final scum though by claiming vanilla townie when you had absolutely no reason to. You may have been telling the truth about being vanilla, although I suspect that you were not, and are actually a power role, because me being tracker means that town had 5. It wouldn’t make sense for the final scum to not have another power role with 5 town power roles. Still, a basic mafia goon killing somebody would show up as targeting whoever they killed.

To TW now, I suggest that before you vote you state why you think that said person between us is scum, and allow them to lay a defense, unless you see it absolutely certain that they are the final scum.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
There's no need to lay a defence, I've said everything I need to say, it's a case of whether you believe it or not, basically side with me town win side with you town lose, simples, unless we got TW wrong then creek without paddle comes to mind lol

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

There's no need to lay a defence, I've said everything I need to say, it's a case of whether you believe it or not, basically side with me town win side with you town lose, simples, unless we got TW wrong then creek without paddle comes to mind lol

If TW is the scum then he’s pulled a play I owe him drinks for, and I can’t even legally drink.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

First off, it is impossible that I am the last scum. You have both voted for one another already. If I was the last scum I could have ended the game by immediately voting for either one of you which would have resulted in a mislynch and a scum win. So whichever of you actually is the other townie can rest easy knowing that you are not incorrect in your vote.

However, that unfortunately doesn't help me make the final decision. There are certain things about both of you that give me pause. I'll start with Wolfpacks.

Wolfpacks

-Wolfpacks was pretty inactive early on and I called him on it. I believe he claimed an internet issue was the cause. That very well could have been true but that wouldn't preclude him from being our last scum either.

-Wolfpacks did not cast a vote the night that two scum died. Granted, Kverst died from a mod-kill but WP did not vote for LordSunday either.

-Tried to discredit Kikat (a now known town) after he correctly identified me and Jazzy as town and Wolfpacks or Velocity as the last possible scum.

-Kitkat made known that he suspected Wolfpacks and voted for him.

-Wolfpacks' response to my question about him not voting was that he thought he had. That answer sort of leaves something to be desired.

-Wolfpacks then started the vote on Kitkat citing the reasoning above.

Velocity

-Velocity did not cast a vote the night that two scum died. Granted, Kverst died from a mod-kill but Velocity did not vote for LordSunday either.

-Velocity's response to my question about him not voting was that he was busy with school. That answer sort of leaves something to be desired as well but it's a little bit better than Wolfpack's reason.

-The biggest thing that concerns me about Velocity is if he is actually a scum tracker. He could have truly performed all of his claimed actions and then be using them to strengthen his case as a town tracker.

-There was already one town tracker, would there really be a second?

-Even though the majority of the town was VT's it seems like having two cops and two trackers would be slightly overpowering since the only real scum PR was a Godfather.

However, there are also a few points in Velocity's favor:

1. He stated that he believed there was at least one other town power role in the game on 2/16 when I personally didn't believe that there would be. If he is a town tracker then he was obviously hinting that he had a town power role.
  2. Tried to call for more activity on 2/17 when no one had posted in over a day. Scum likely wouldn't mind the silence.
  3. Questioned Jazzy for more information about his vote when he voted for Kitkat with no stated reasoning. Again, scum likely wouldn't hunt for that explanation if a townie was voting for a townie.
  4. I clearly indicated my desire for the town to take their time voting today since we are in a do or die situation. Velocity's next post after mine was his role claim with all of his results. Even though he says he received a damning result on Wolfpacks the night before, he still did not vote for WP yet. Doing so could have possibly caused a knee-jerk reaction by me to vote right after him and mislynch Wolfpacks (if Wolfpacks is town) if I didn't slow things down to analyze the information.
  5. It wasn't until after Wolfpacks first voted for Velocity that Velocity reciprocated with a vote. Town should not be interested in rushing a vote, especially on the last day.

@Velocity - What is your full role claim? Do you have a modifier?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
No, I have no modifiers, I’m just a normal tracker. As I said I believe that the final scum may be a power role as well, since I’ve said that I think it’s overpowered that there would be 4 town power role, 2 cops and 2 trackers.
Deadline is in some odd 23 hours if I did the math correctly, we have time. Just make sure you get a vote in.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I certainly will get a vote in. Just weighing the information.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
Town would happily rush their vote if they are 100 percent certain who the scum is, I am certain I'm town as I am certain Velocity isn't. I messed up on KitKat, but it didn't kill town. Lynching Velocity will kill scum.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
Vote Count

Velocity (1): Wolfpacks
The Warrior (0):
Wolfpacks (1): Velocity

Not Voting: The Warrior

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
We’ve got two hours (I believe), and if nothing changes I believe I die since I got to 1 vote first? We don’t have much time left.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter