Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mika0 of Jadran

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

Imran Ehsan

Imran Ehsan

IRON Rose

• IA|Admission Administrator
  • 11,494 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:474454
  • Souls Baptized:7,295,300
  • Squadron:Kilo

You were once accepted to IRON and then your nation was deleted. Thats why you were demasked. Now you have applied again and giving conflicting answers regarding the deletion of your nation:

1. You accidentally deleted it

2. Your brother also had a nation and the game mods deleted it.

The admissions process will take as long as it is required to review whether you should be admitted to IRON. If you are lying that does not fit with the IRON values and you are not fit to be a member of IRON. Therefore, we are discussing you application and will let you know when we have come to a decision. Please refrain from posting every few hours to get admitted.

2. We're trying to get things sorted out as fast as we can, please hold tight. If you're not masked by the end of the week, something is clearly wrong.

Please refrain from commenting on the Admissions process if you are not an Admissions staff. Thanks. 

474454-iron.png

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mika0

mika0

Freshly IRONed

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 22 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:616743
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I don't know who exactly deleted it.

I know you are stupid and slow.

In IRON there are a lot of idiots just to be there and do nothing.

Adminssion is lasting for days.

When I used to play cyber nation 10 years ago, when I was joining alliance, they accepted me in few hours, and here it lasts for days.

I don't know how many idiots are here just to work on Admission, but they are stupidly slow.

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,563 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Well you're definitely not getting in now.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mika0

mika0

Freshly IRONed

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 22 posts
  • Resources:

I don't need your fucking alliance full of idiots.

I have new alliance and I don't need idiots and loosers.

Fuck your self.

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Secretary of State

• Council Member
  • 2,589 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
https://www.amazon.com/Futurebiotics-Calmness-Formula-Vegetarian-Tablets/dp/B0010FD1BE

You should try these. Like 1 or 2, maybe the whole bottle.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mika0

mika0

Freshly IRONed

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 22 posts
  • Resources:

Fuck your self.

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Secretary of State

• Council Member
  • 2,589 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
I mean I would but the way my standards are setup. I just dont reach my own standards.

Anyway, Sir, please don't go. I need this entertainment in my life and you haven't even asked to speak to a manager yet!

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• BR|Member
  • 4,368 posts
  • Discord Name:Fermion
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:627,778
  • Squadron:Delta
I knew this thread would be gold!

Pro tip: I'd you lie, try to make the story plausible. Saying you were playing this game 10 years while posting like a 9 year old was a big away. And "my brother" has gone to a "mission" after I told him not to play cn? Lol

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• BR|Member
  • 7,554 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Fuck your self.

It's spelled yourself

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mika0

mika0

Freshly IRONed

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 22 posts
  • Resources:

Pro tip: I'd you lie, try to make the story plausible. Saying you were playing this game 10 years while posting like a 9 year old was a big away. And "my brother" has gone to a "mission" after I told him not to play cn? Lol

I'm 51 years old and my brother is 48 years old. He is soldier and he was at home for 2 months and started playing,

Today he's gone on the mision and he won't return to Croatia 3 months.

And I played this game 10 years ago, then stoped and now started again.

Sorry for my english.

Actualy I'm german teacher in school and I haven't learned english, so everything I know in english is what I learned myself.

I told him to stop playing on sunday and he saied, he won't play, so I won't have problems.

And I don't need this alliance.

We are over.

Edited by mika0, 05 February 2019 - 02:10 PM.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

IRON Rose

• Charge d'affaires
  • 13,911 posts
  • Discord Name:brewersalliance
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600

AdmissionsAppDenied.png

Denied for: lying to me, and being disrespectful to IRON.

Im gonna need you to repay the 6m you stole from iwin90

Screenshot_20190311-095718.png?width=400

thumb-1920-708193.jpg

brewerssignature2.png

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Samus

Samus

The Convict

• Samus Mask
  • 14,563 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:254470
  • My Aid Data:254470
  • Souls Baptized:2,311,441

Fuck your self.

It's spelled yourself

it's spelt, spelt.

254470-ng.png

samus1.png
Root Admin
Ex-Kilo CO, Ex-Bounty Director, Ex-Mentor, Ex-Admissions Admin Ex-Deputy Headmaster of Academy, Ex-Recruitment Staff, Ex-SWAG Personell, Ex-Academy Staff, Ex-Trade Post Director, Ex-Deputy Trade Post Director, Ex- Foxtrot Master Sergeant, Ex-Award Panel Deputy Director, Ex-Award Panel Staff, Ex-Trade Post Staff, Ex- Delta Executive Officer, Ex-Express Delivery

00:48 Fernando[IRON] � I will refer to you as Supreme Overlord Guru Samus

Only I have the baptismal power.

Samus because of your dedicated service to IRON; your high casualty count and aid given your fellow IRONers. I hear by baptize ye in Fire and blood. You rise as IRON!

You may now wear proudly in your Sig "I have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON."

18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • I'm only afraid of Master Samus.
18:28 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • All powerful root admin
18:29 @onbekende • wussie
18:29 %FinsterBaby[IRON] • he can make you disappear. I've seen it

MVP(Mod’s Choice)= Master Samus; I think Master Samus played amazingly for a guy who claims it was his second only mafia game. He never led the town on him and that’s why he deserves this award. He was impressive in manipulating the town that led to the ultimate mafia victory.

Player of Mafia; Master Samus/emudevelopment (shared); I think both were instrumental in the town’s defeat. Both were manipulative and deceptive. They clearly came out as pro-town and looked like de-facto town leaders. They led the lynch wagon w/o anyone uncovering their true motives.

Samus, you should be proud that you've helped make an environment where people feel safe enough to share their experiences.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Fermion

Fermion

Thirsty for moar

• BR|Member
  • 4,368 posts
  • Discord Name:Fermion
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:585857
  • Souls Baptized:627,778
Those pesky Americans and their spellings

I'm 51 years old and my brother is 48 years old. He is soldier and he was at home for 2 months and started playing,
Today he's gone on the mision and he won't return to Croatia 3 months.
And I played this game 10 years ago, then stoped and now started again.
Sorry for my english.
Actualy I'm german teacher in school and I haven't learned english, so everything I know in english is what I learned myself.
I told him to stop playing on sunday and he saied, he won't play, so I won't have problems.
And I don't need this alliance.
We are over.
You're 51 and still don't know how to treat others respectfully? I understand having bad English. My English is pretty weird too, since it isn't my mother tongue. But the barb in your comments was very apparent. You insulted people who just wanted to help you and get this application moving. Being 51, you should know the virtue of patience, especially when it's spelled out so clearly.

Don't blame others or your poor English for this mess. This is all a result of your impatience and the insults you threw around at the members of a community you wanted to join.

*We are over* haha, no dude. You are over.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

Steadfast

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 4,439 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:156811

Im gonna need you to repay the 6m you stole from iwin90

I think he blew it all on Infra and Land.

We should leave this thread up to serve as 'What not to do in your IRON Application'

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Help MyMiniCity Grow!

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dsfrr1

dsfrr1

Tempered IRON

• IA|Recruitment Director
  • 1,714 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:614863

Is it possible to accept aid with your new nation of same name if you don't accept it with last? I know messages are delivered to new nations 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

Steadfast

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 4,439 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:156811
His Aid Page shows it was Accepted.

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Help MyMiniCity Grow!

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dsfrr1

dsfrr1

Tempered IRON

• IA|Recruitment Director
  • 1,714 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:614863

Ya, but that was probably accepted with his last nation which was deleted. I think for his new nation all the development has come from the new aid that he received yesterday (not from IRON).

Correction: His aid from Iwin did got sent to his current nation

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

legoboyvdlp

legoboyvdlp

Tempered IRON

• NM|Former Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:608841
  • Souls Baptized:2922
  • Squadron:Alpha

We should leave this thread up to serve as 'What not to do in your IRON Application'

^^^^^^^^^6

Rerolled nation.

Posted Image

Wars

New Nation: NADC, GPA Conflicts, 1 nuke, 10 wars
Old Nation: PSW Veteran, 5 nukes

Nukes

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• IA|Academy Officer
  • 1,163 posts
  • Discord Name:Ferastically
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

You were once accepted to IRON and then your nation was deleted. Thats why you were demasked. Now you have applied again and giving conflicting answers regarding the deletion of your nation:

The admissions process will take as long as it is required to review whether you should be admitted to IRON. If you are lying that does not fit with the IRON values and you are not fit to be a member of IRON. Therefore, we are discussing you application and will let you know when we have come to a decision. Please refrain from posting every few hours to get admitted.

2. We're trying to get things sorted out as fast as we can, please hold tight. If you're not masked by the end of the week, something is clearly wrong.

Please refrain from commenting on the Admissions process if you are not an Admissions staff. Thanks. 

Sorry about that, got things messed up, thought this was an academy thread for some stupid reason :(

Dealing with this dude has been a mess from the start.

Ferastical of Fermandia Held hostage by IRON since May 2017
AKA
"Where's that idiot gone again?" and "We should prolly just try to get rid of him."

"Do you know that one guy that just disappears randomly and then shows up 6 months later as nothing happened? Yep, that's me.
Without a doubt, I have been seen vanishing into thin air and then reappearing later sniffing around many times. When's the next time, you ask?

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

mika0

mika0

Freshly IRONed

• Dishonoured - Banned
  • 22 posts
  • Resources:

Ya, but that was probably accepted with his last nation which was deleted. I think for his new nation all the development has come from the new aid that he received yesterday (not from IRON).

Correction: His aid from Iwin did got sent to his current nation

Finaly someone who respects players.

Sorry about that, got things messed up, thought this was an academy thread for some stupid reason :(

Dealing with this dude has been a mess from the start.

I'm not dude.

You are, because you are waiting and waiting and just fucking yourself.

Get lost finaly.

Accept that you are idiot and dude and that's it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users