Zombie Infestation Mafia
1) Brewersalliance, a Vanilla Townie, was killed on night 2.
2) Colonel Medved
7) Lachiton, a Vanilla Townie, was lynched on day 1. 8) LordSunday, a Vanilla Townie, was lynched on day 2.
In Infestation Mafia one player will begin the game as Patient Zero (the original person affected by the zombie gene) while everyone else begins as members of the town. Over the course of the game the zombie can infect (kill) members of the town at night. Successful kills by the zombie will infect previous townies and turn them into zombies.
Once a townie is infected by Patient Zero they will have no power other than being an 'undead' player associated with the zombie horde but hidden amongst the town. A player who has been converted should continue to act as if they are essentially a member of the town with daily voting abilities.
Zombies will NOT be made aware of all other zombies. Rather, they will be split into small zombie hordes for the purpose of communicating with one another on whom to try to lynch during the day. Zombies will become aware of Patient Zero's identity upon their infection, however. Only Patient Zero will know who all has been infected and will not be a part of a horde.
The only way to remove a player from the game is through lynching during daylight. A lynched player will receive the proverbial "double tap" and will be killed off. They will remain a member of whichever faction they were last a member of while alive (not necessarily the faction they started as) for game end purposes.
If Patient Zero is killed at any point during the game, a new Patient Zero will be randomly assigned to another zombie who will then become aware of all of the undead and assume the nightly killing role.
- Patient Zero
- Universal Backup
- Vanilla Townie
- Various role modifiers may be in play.
- During the Day phase, each player may speak and vote in thread.
- Whichever player receives the most votes during the day will be lynched.
- If two players have the same number of votes at deadline, the player who reached that number of votes first will be lynched.
- When voting, please post your vote on a separate line of your post.
- You MUST vote to lynch every day. Failure to cast a vote will result in a potential mod-kill.
- After the day, the game goes to night.
- The game thread is closed during the night.
- All active roles may submit actions via PM at night.
- Patient Zero can infect one player at night.
- An infected player will become a zombie and be assigned to a small zombie horde so that they are not aware of all zombies.
- After the night the game goes to day.
- All lynched players can no longer participate in the game.
- Basic rules for maintaining the integrity of the game thread are in effect (i.e. players may not quote their Role PMs, nor may they discuss the game outside the game thread unless otherwise permitted, etc.)
- An individual player will be considered as a winner if their last faction affiliation wins the game.
- Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.
- Active Participation Rule: All live players must make a minimum of 3 posts in the game thread per game day AND have a vote cast for another player when a day ends. Any player who does not meet the 3 post minimum and cast a vote on a given day will be subject to being mod-killed unless a legitimate reason for the lack of posting is communicated privately to the game mod. If multiple players have not met the post minimum on a given day, the player with the fewest overall posts will be mod-killed.
- Game Days will last 5 days.
- Game Nights will last 24 hours.