Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Vote: Velocity

(Least posts)

Fair enough, I will admit I haven’t posted much, but I can’t really do anything but watch and listen, and post what I think when I can. I could make more flavor posts?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (2): SeaBeeGipson, MWilson

FrigidInferno (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

KevinH (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

PenguiNation (0):

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Robert2424 (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (1): KevinH

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Colonel Medved, FrigidInferno, Jazzy95, Kverst, Nadarr, PenguiNation, Rafay, Rhizoctonia, Robert2424, Velocity, Wolfpacks

14 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.

Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Sunday, February 24th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616716
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:FlamingStardust#0792
My lack of posts has been due to a lack of info.
Like legit all we have is guesswork. No ones come forward for rather obvious reasons, cause infection doesnt necessarily mean death obviously. Although If you ask me, who ever the cop/investigative role is should come forwards asap so that the doc, who should remain hidden, heals them while they investigate.
I.e. I'm the cop and I vote for Robert2424
1200 tech sent through ITF
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

My lack of posts has been due to a lack of info.
Like legit all we have is guesswork. No ones come forward for rather obvious reasons, cause infection doesnt necessarily mean death obviously. Although If you ask me, who ever the cop/investigative role is should come forwards asap so that the doc, who should remain hidden, heals them while they investigate.
I.e. I'm the cop and I vote for Robert2424

Is that a RC?

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah p much. We just need info at this point
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

My lack of posts has been due to a lack of info. Like legit all we have is guesswork. No ones come forward for rather obvious reasons, cause infection doesnt necessarily mean death obviously. Although If you ask me, who ever the cop/investigative role is should come forwards asap so that the doc, who should remain hidden, heals them while they investigate. I.e. I'm the cop and I vote for Robert2424

Any particular reason for that vote?

And its pretty nonchalant of you to give away your role when you weren't even grilled. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:
Cause A) I want protection provided the doc hasn't been infected, hopefully. B) I wanted to RC so that we can get some info going and start doing something informed instead of guesswork, and C) I investigated him last night
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

Unvote

If we're set to believe Pengi, I'm going to vote Robert unless there is a counterclaim.

Really, its all the info we have at this point

Vote: Robert

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FrigidInferno

FrigidInferno

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 295 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611569
  • Discord ID:TellYouWhenIGetIt#2978
Makes me a little suspicious, but I guess they're new, so. Perhaps they're inexperienced and as such they're trustworthy?
Idk. I'll keep back for a day, see if theres any counterclaims. Keep in mind there's possibly several roles there so...
I feel like sometimes my best is just not good enough

I once was 2nd in the Tournament Edition
GTA V RP Wannabe.
"Your actions are magnified by the situation you're in"
-Me
"When one jumps, we all jump"
-Me in pubg

Goals to hit:
-50 posts: hit on 2:00 pm, 10/30/2017
-1000 posts:
-Fill the latest post with my name: hit on 2:12 pm 10/30/17
-Hit 6,969 nation strength:
-Hit 69,696 nation strength:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I'm not saying I don't believe there a Cop. There probably is one. However, the way you've claimed makes me suspicious in the best of circumstance. worse, its against me and I know I'm town and still part of the living. If your going to claim do it right. Though Flattered I was selected, I don't think there is role that changes a cops results. I haven't been infected, (Course I'm wondering what active player has been infected). So you have to be lying, trying to get rid of an active player without infecting him. Your not going to share your results with us from the first night either? I guess that cool. 

Vote PenguiNation

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not saying I don't believe there a Cop. There probably is one. However, the way you've claimed makes me suspicious in the best of circumstance. worse, its against me and I know I'm town and still part of the living. If your going to claim do it right. Though Flattered I was selected, I don't think there is role that changes a cops results. I haven't been infected, (Course I'm wondering what active player has been infected). So you have to be lying, trying to get rid of an active player without infecting him. Your not going to share your results with us from the first night either? I guess that cool. 

Vote PenguiNation

Nothing to share from the first night, honestly. Naturally I had selected brewers for my first night since, well, no offense to him but i dont like him and how he had said in the first post "Vote patient zero" as if to immediately lay the suspicion off of himself with a joke. I like how many times you've reinforced that you were town and/or not infected, as if someones getting a little defensive, as well. I'll get rid of an active zombie, thank you very much.
Although I suppose who wouldnt get defensive with a cop breathing down their neck
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Nothing to share from the first night, honestly. Naturally I had selected brewers for my first night since, well, no offense to him but i dont like him

Personal feelings about someone have ZERO place in a mafia game.  From the overarching rules about mafia:  Do not bring outside influences into the game 

If you dont like me, you dont like me.  But to straight up say your game actions are being influenced by weather you like me or not is petty and inappropriate. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

The dead seem to be speaking here. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

In any case, Penguin didn't reveal the results he got, which is suspicious. Why attempt to lynch someone without saying why? You voted for Robert without revealing the results you got on him. You obviously want him lynched, but you're not putting up evidence against him. I'm not voting him if you don't reveal your results, and even then, I don't think you are trustworthy at all.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:

Nothing to share from the first night, honestly. Naturally I had selected brewers for my first night since, well, no offense to him but i dont like him

Personal feelings about someone have ZERO place in a mafia game. From the overarching rules about mafia: Do not bring outside influences into the game

If you dont like me, you dont like me. But to straight up say your game actions are being influenced by weather you like me or not is petty and inappropriate.
Well, no. I'd have investigated you first night regardless simply for the joke you had made, as everyone says day 1 has no info so I just kind of went with the first one I saw.

In any case, Penguin didn't reveal the results he got, which is suspicious. Why attempt to lynch someone without saying why? You voted for Robert without revealing the results you got on him. You obviously want him lynched, but you're not putting up evidence against him. I'm not voting him if you don't reveal your results, and even then, I don't think you are trustworthy at all.

Ah, apologies that I figured that, as a cop voting for someone, the results would be pretty damn clear?
Fine. Robert was shown as P0, and obviously you know brewers'
I also sense a little defensiveness in the fact that the entirety of that paragraph was you repeating yourself in different sentences. What makes you any more trustworthy? If its wrong, shoot me. If not, heal me. Simple as that?
Hope you won't take offense to being my next investigative target, ey?
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

unvote

Vote robert

Really we don't have much choice but to trust penguin unless a counterclaim is made but if we find out robert was town after the lynch we'll know penguin is infected.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
So that was a proper role claim not just a example

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

KevinH (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

PenguiNation (1): Robert2424

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Robert2424 (2): SeaBeeGipson, MWilson

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (1): KevinH

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Colonel Medved, FrigidInferno, Jazzy95, Kverst, Nadarr, PenguiNation, Rafay, Rhizoctonia, Velocity, Wolfpacks

14 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.

Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Sunday, February 24th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Cause A) I want protection provided the doc hasn't been infected, hopefully. I wanted to RC so that we can get some info going and start doing something informed instead of guesswork, and C) I investigated him last night

So that was a proper role claim not just a example

I buy that.

Vote: Robert2424

But know this Penguin, if Robert turns out town, then global warming melting the ice caps will be the least of your concerns. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah, if your going to fake claim penguin, at least do it right.
@tw, Seabee and Wilson is voting for me.
Never mind I misread the vote count. Penguin is voting for me though

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter