Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - Day 3

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,065 posts
  • Discord Name:lynnesanity#2762
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha

Dude, I have no clue if this is a bullshit claim or not....I agree that if we vote for Robert and he turns out town PenguiN is the next on the chopping block. It is weird to have a RC this early....but he is new so I want to believe him, but at the same time he seems a little sketchy.. I am going to leave my vote off for now and will make a final decision later.

Also, if you are the cop and you find someone is a special role, don't tell anyone. You will get them killed. Just say they are not guilty.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• BR|Cadet
  • 103 posts
  • Discord Name:FlamingStardust#0792
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:616716

Yeah, if your going to fake claim penguin, at least do it right. @tw, Seabee and Wilson is voting for me. Never mind I misread the vote count. Penguin is voting for me though

What would a "Right" roleclaim be? One where you're not the target, I presume?

Dude, I have no clue if this is a bullshit claim or not....I agree that if we vote for Robert and he turns out town PenguiN is the next on the chopping block. It is weird to have a RC this early....but he is new so I want to believe him, but at the same time he seems a little sketchy.. I am going to leave my vote off for now and will make a final decision later.

Also, if you are the cop and you find someone is a special role, don't tell anyone. You will get them killed. Just say they are not guilty.

Yeah I know that, thankfully I'm not completely idiotic :P
But thank you nonetheless
600 tech sent through ITF
Das a bold strat, Cot

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• BR|Member
  • 7,481 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Kilo

Are you a role cop or a normal cop?  I want to believe you, but a normal cop would just come up guilty or scum, yet you know he was the Patient 0

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

Steadfast

• Military - Alpha Officers
  • 4,655 posts
  • Discord Name:Wolfpacks
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Too many
  • Squadron:Delta

Cause A) I want protection provided the doc hasn't been infected, hopefully. I wanted to RC so that we can get some info going and start doing something informed instead of guesswork, and C) I investigated him last night

So that was a proper role claim not just a example

I buy that.

Vote: Robert2424

But know this Penguin, if Robert turns out town, then global warming melting the ice caps will be the least of your concerns.

Sorry when someone puts ie in front of a statement it doesnt sound true to me, Robert doesn't seem scummy by to me, just one person saying it's so doesn't mean it's right, I would still like to hear other opinions

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

The Bloodthirsty Wolfpack of IRON
Wise Wolfpack of IRON
Veteran of many Wars of many years
NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
EX-CO of Alpha Squad
Ex-CO of Echo Squad
Ex Academy Headmaster
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,065 posts
  • Discord Name:lynnesanity#2762
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:615789

Also I want to point out: the majority of us voted LS because he was bringing personal issues into the mafia game. You should be very careful about that because mafia is supposed to be fun and not where you air your personal business. Just be careful or you might get voted for the same reason.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Steadfast

• Military - Alpha Officers
  • 4,846 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:1,033,785
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
If you're going to fake claim, make it believable. I know your claim isn't guenuene because I know I'm town. I also didnt read anything about insanity or a role that would frame or even a transporter. Hince my suspicion is either A. Your a former cop who's turned zombie and attetempting to get another free Lynch or b, saying I'm a zombie to out the real cop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,483 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:7,000,000
  • Squadron:Kilo

Unvote.