Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Deadline is at 1:00pm today. The following people are in line for mod-kill because they have not voted: Rafay, SeaBeeGipson

Vote Count

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (5): MWilson, Kverst, Nadarr, Rhizoctonia, Wolfpacks

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Rafay, SeaBeeGipson

7 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.
Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 25th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Vote Rafay.
Havent totally caught up but dont see another option

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Well congrats to the mafia.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (6): MWilson, Kverst, Nadarr, Rhizoctonia, Wolfpacks, SeaBeeGipson

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Rafay

7 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.
Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 25th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Rafay, a Vanilla Townie, has been lynched on day 7.

It is now night 7. Day 8 will begin at 1:00pm on Wednesday, March 27th (tomorrow) or as soon as any possible night actions are submitted to me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

*Update to come* 

It is now day 8.

Vote Count

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting:

6 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.
Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Wednesday, April 3rd.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

Alright we might still have a chance. Last night I investigated Wolfpacks and the result was Guilty.

vote Wolfpacks

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
So all of a sudden I'm hunting zombies, now I'm guilty of being on their side, you really need to sort what you think out

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

I was told at the start of the day I became a cop.  I don't believe MWilson.

Vote:  Mwilson

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I don't believe Rhiz. I think that WP was turned last night and that Rhiz is one of his accomplices.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:

I don't believe Rhiz. I think that WP was turned last night and that Rhiz is one of his accomplices.

I do believe we've identified the other zombies. It makes sense that WP would be a zombie. So far, all of the zombies were identified by other zombies. Which makes sense when you consider that, unless the cop investigates the right person, they would be the only ones who could definitively know who the zombies are.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

Assuming the doctor was still alive, (I haven't seen the doctor die), I don't see why Wilson would be turned if the doctor kept protecting him.

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

I do believe we've identified the other zombies. It makes sense that WP would be a zombie. So far, all of the zombies were identified by other zombies. Which makes sense when you consider that, unless the cop investigates the right person, they would be the only ones who could definitively know who the zombies are.
I'm not sure how you can make that assumption, I am the only one kinda actively hunting zombies, but nearly everytime you investigated someone they conveniently died, the last one you investigated was kverst, how do we know he isnt a zombie and you together on this, at least everyone I've lead a vote on turned up zombie, you lead the vote on Rafay and he turned up town. I dont think Mwilson is a cop and if the doc is out there he should stop protecting him, for the same reason I said that about Kevin, your protecting a zombie.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not sure how you can make that assumption, I am the only one kinda actively hunting zombies, but nearly everytime you investigated someone they conveniently died, the last one you investigated was kverst, how do we know he isnt a zombie and you together on this, at least everyone I've lead a vote on turned up zombie, you lead the vote on Rafay and he turned up town. I dont think Mwilson is a cop and if the doc is out there he should stop protecting him, for the same reason I said that about Kevin, your protecting a zombie.

I was wrong about Rafay, but I was also wrong about Kverst. I investigated Kverst which cleared him of suspicion, rafay was the other I had suspected for no other real reason than he seemed scummy with what he'd said and his votes. Based on what you're saying, I'm inclined to say you weren't recently infected, and like KevinH, you're trying to build credibility as town to keep yourself alive. That's what the best outcome would be for a zombie since you can hand over 1 or 2 members of the horde and appear town until it's too late for town to have a chance at winning. Now, it would stand to reason that since I'd previously suspected Kverst, I could have just claimed he was guilty when I did my investigation.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

MWilson has outed some zombies, which I can easily see as trying to gain town credit. At this point, he's been out as cop for so long that I would be surprised if he wasn't turned yet. We also have no confirmations on what the doctor can actually do. 

vote mwilson

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:

I'm going to side with Mwilson here as I don't see 1) why a doc would protect him then stop and 2) if a wagon was appearing like this, why would no one side with him as far as I can tell? Wouldn't zombies assist zombies?

Vote Wolfpacks

Model Nations

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

I'm going to side with Mwilson here as I don't see 1) why a doc would protect him then stop and 2) if a wagon was appearing like this, why would no one side with him as far as I can tell? Wouldn't zombies assist zombies?

Vote Wolfpacks

there must have been a doc because they protected Kevin for the first night he was cop, but obviously didnt the second time because he was turned, i think he was inactive for a couple of days so we lost Kevin, then Mwilson became the cop the same night but because of the inactivity of the doc Mwilson was turned the next night and now he trying to get the zombie hunter before he gets him, i also have a pretty good idea who the doc is.

Vote Mwilson 

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Wolfpacks

there must have been a doc because they protected Kevin for the first night he was cop, but obviously didnt the second time because he was turned, i think he was inactive for a couple of days so we lost Kevin, then Mwilson became the cop the same night but because of the inactivity of the doc Mwilson was turned the next night and now he trying to get the zombie hunter before he gets him, i also have a pretty good idea who the doc is.

Vote Mwilson 

A bold assumption, but Kevin was never a cop. I also have a pretty good idea as to who the doc was but they were never inactive. You must recognize that this is a critical time for town and lynching me will ensure the victory of the zombies. The fact that the game isn't over must mean that someone tried to infect someone but was successfully stopped at least once. Or, because I identified Kverst as being not guilty, they infected him, assuming that the doc would protect me. This would explain why he voted for me after clearing him of suspicion yesterday.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Either there's 2 cops or Mwilson is lying.  Let's not forget, Kevin was a cop who got turned, so to say a doctor has always defended cop is untrue.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I am going to stick with the belief that MWilson is still the cop and that WP and Rhiz are zombies. I have no clue what Kvrest is since it was between protecting him and the cop last night for the doctor and I want to believe MWilson took precedence.

Vote: WP

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter