Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Zealand mass Shooting

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49318001
And Norway strikes back. Err, well not so much, but this dude tried to copy the NZ attack and failed miserably. He supposedly got overpowered by a 65 year old guy, and while several shots where fired no one was seriously injured.
Bloody twat

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

he did get his stepsister... :(

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113
Which is a tragedy of course, but thanks to the resourcefulness of the bystanders he got stopped before anything truly horrific happened.

My belief and trust in privileged white middle class gets smaller by the day, even as I count myself into that lot..

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976
  • Squadron:Kilo

Which is a tragedy of course, but thanks to the resourcefulness of the bystanders he got stopped before anything truly horrific happened.

My belief and trust in privileged white middle class gets smaller by the day, even as I count myself into that lot..

It's just human nature, Homo Sapiens is terrible regardless of skin color and economic standing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

More like we are losing our ability as a society to throttle any kind of extreme viewpoint held by no more then a dozen of truely agitators.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users