The Office Mafia
Sample Role PM said:
You are a regular Dunder Mifflin Employee. Your power is in your vote.
You win when all threats to Dunder Mifflin have been eliminated.
1) Brewersalliance (Jim Halpert), a Dunder Mifflin Ascetic Salesman, has been strangled on night 2.
2) Colonel MedVed
4) iSocialism (Michael Scott), Dunder Mifflin Regional Manager and Roleblocker, has burned his foot on a George Foreman grill on night 2.
6) Lord MK
7) Rafay (Angela Martin), a Dunder Mifflin Accountant (Tracker), forgot to submit the quarterly tax forms to Corporate on day 3.
11) Wolfpacks (Kevin Malone), a Dunder Mifflin Voyeur, has spilled his famous chili on night 1.
- During the day phase each player may speak and vote in-thread.
- If a player receives the majority of the available votes during the day, they are lynched.
- At deadline, a player with half-majority will be lynched.
- If two players have reached half-majority and have the same number of votes, the player who reached that number of votes first will be lynched.
- You may vote no lynch.
- After the day, the game goes to night.
- The game thread is closed during the night. The mafia may speak to each other at night.
- All active roles may submit actions via PM at night.
- The mafia can, as a faction, kill one player at night.
- After the night, the game goes to day.
- All dead players (lynched or killed) can no longer participate in the game.
- Basic rules for maintaining the integrity of the game thread are in effect (i.e. players may not quote their Role PMs, nor may they discuss the game outside the game thread unless otherwise permitted, etc.)
- The game is won when only one faction remains in the game.
- Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.
- You may pm me questions or ask them in the game thread but you may not get an answer to some things.
- When voting, please enter your vote on a separate line of your post so that it isn't easily missed.
- Active Participation Rule:
All live players must make a minimum of 3 posts in the game thread per game day. Any player who does not meet the 3 post minimum on a given day will be subject to being mod-killed unless a legitimate reason for the lack of posting is communicated privately to the game mod. (In the event that something comes up that will prevent you from playing actively, please alert the mod so that a potential replacement can be found.) If multiple players have not met the post minimum on a given day, the player with the fewest overall posts will be mod-killed.
Game days will last seven days until there are fewer than seven players remaining. Then they will last as many days as there are players left.
Game Nights will last 48 hours.