Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Application to join IRON

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

hastings

hastings

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 1 posts
Ruler Name: Hastings 
Nation Name: Maravi
Nation Strength:  1,332.000
Your Time Zone:+2GMT
New or Current CN Player?: New
If Current please list previous nations (if you rerolled) & alliances (if any) with most recent first:

Easy Questions Part:
1. Why have you chosen to apply to IRON vs. another alliance?
Someone message me and it makes the game so interesting

2. What do you believe are the main benefits of an alliance?
To help and to give help

3. It might have been a day or two, but how do you like Cyber Nations so far?
its my 1st day and im still looking forward to it

4. Do you believe that you'll be playing day to day or every other day?
yes I do

5. Ruler name of the nation that recruited you?
 DatoIsmail

6. Do you understand that IRON nations are not allowed to attack any other nation without specific orders?
I understand

7. Do you understand that IRON nations are not allowed to use any type of spy attempts on any other nation without specific orders?
I do
8. Are you in 100% Compliance with the Application Requirements?
yes

I understand that I will be receiving a welcome/orientation PM within 48 hours or less after admittance, after which I will be required to read it. It is for my own understanding of this alliance and to better my enjoyment of the game, that I read this PM.

By applying to IRON I agree to adhere to the IRON Charter & Rules of War. I realize that should I breach either, IRON reserves the right to terminate my membership with immediate effect.

The IRON Oath

I vow to faithfully, honestly and honourably serve the reigning IRON Council and its legitimate successors and also to dedicate myself to them with all my strength, ready to sacrifice all, should it become necessary.

Furthermore I promise to my Commanding Officer and my other superiors respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear!

I, Hastings of Maravi COUNTRY, swear I will observe faithfully, loyally and honourably the above IRON Oath. May the almighty Administrator and His gracious Moderators assist me!

dsfrr1

dsfrr1

Tempered IRON

• IA|Recruitment Director
  • 1,844 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:614863
  • Squadron:Delta

Welcome to IRON. Before we can further process your application there are few things that you need to do:

• Change your alliance to IRON (Independent Republic Of Orange Nations) in-game
  • Change your team to orange
  • In the last line of your oath where you've mentioned your nation and country name remove the word "COUNTRY".

I, Hastings of Maravi COUNTRY, swear I will observe faithfully,

Once you've done all these just post here and someone will further process your application. Also, let us know if you need help with how to do any of the above mentioned.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dsfrr1

dsfrr1

Tempered IRON

• IA|Recruitment Director
  • 1,844 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:614863
  • Squadron:Delta

Still waiting for response.

Awards Bar: