Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-11] Parks and Recreation Mafia - TIE

[TW-11] Parks and Rec Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

VOTE:  Rafay

Your RC doesn't make sense.  Too many holes in your story.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Incase i die tonight, which is likely.. I will go ahead and claim. 

I am Ron Swanson, a 1-Shot Bulletproof Inventor and Head of the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department.

I think my Bulletproof shot was used up last night, from the flavor texts saying how a man with brown hair and a mustache was fleeing the scene causing Andy to go to the doctor. It's also possible it was added because i was the first vote against iSoc, which he ended up getting mislynched.

Each night, i can gift a player an invention from the Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness that can be used that night. I'm unaware of what the inventions can do, or if they are used.

N1: Gifted Finster Baby

N2: Gifted Brewersalliance

N3: Gifted Rhizo and Eogrim (I was awarded an additional night action)

My guess is the town claim FB made was from my invention, which is why i believed his claim off the bat. Brewers died the night i targeted him. According to the Mafiascum Wiki, some versions of Inventor can give out inventions with negative results. Maybe it is possible that the invention killed him? I'm not sure though.

I was hoping to hear from Rhizo today to see what he got, and if it was helpful. Eogrim also didn't mention him getting an additional action, which at this point of the game is suspicious. I would keep an eye on him.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113

N1 I visited Velocity, and there was to no ones surprise motion there
N2  - Rafay - motion there as well
N3 -  CM - And three is the number

Motion detectors learn the action used by or on the targeted player. These night actions don't add up.

Actually, according to mafiascum wiki my role "learns if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved."

Incase i die tonight, which is likely.. I will go ahead and claim. 

I am Ron Swanson, a 1-Shot Bulletproof Inventor and Head of the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department.

I think my Bulletproof shot was used up last night, from the flavor texts saying how a man with brown hair and a mustache was fleeing the scene causing Andy to go to the doctor. It's also possible it was added because i was the first vote against iSoc, which he ended up getting mislynched.

Each night, i can gift a player an invention from the Ron Swanson Pyramid of Greatness that can be used that night. I'm unaware of what the inventions can do, or if they are used.

N1: Gifted Finster Baby
N2: Gifted Brewersalliance
N3: Gifted Rhizo and Eogrim (I was awarded an additional night action)

My guess is the town claim FB made was from my invention, which is why i believed his claim off the bat. Brewers died the night i targeted him. According to the Mafiascum Wiki, some versions of Inventor can give out inventions with negative results. Maybe it is possible that the invention killed him? I'm not sure though.

I was hoping to hear from Rhizo today to see what he got, and if it was helpful. Eogrim also didn't mention him getting an additional action, which at this point of the game is suspicious. I would keep an eye on him.

I got this line, but couldn't figure out what it was all about: "You have been given a cold glass of skim milk which is really just water pretending to be milk.." What this does I don't know.

I already believed you where town but this all but confirms for all me at least.

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Actually, according to mafiascum wiki my role "learns if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved."

Yeah, i made a second post correcting myself lol

I got this line, but couldn't figure out what it was all about: "You have been given a cold glass of skim milk which is really just water pretending to be milk.." What this does I don't know. I already believed you where town but this all but confirms for all me at least.

Ah, ok. It also says on the wiki that some inventions might have no use at all. Skim milk was on the list of inventions lmao 

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

Eogrim (0):

Finster Baby (0):

Rafay (2): Wolfpacks, Colonel Medved

Rhizoctonia (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Eogrim, Finster Baby, Rafay, Rhizoctonia

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline will be at 10:00am CN Server time on Sunday, September 29th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Leslie marched down the hall and peered into the Council chambers. The large room was vacant so she closed the door and continued down the hall to the next office. She knocked twice on the door but didn't wait for an answer before throwing it open and stepping inside.

"Why are you threatening the City Manager?" she demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about Knope," Councilman Jamm responded.

"Save it, Jamm. You were caught on camera breaking into Chris Traeger's office after hours and were seen by two of our employees."

"What I do on my time is no one's business but my own. That Paunch Burger is getting built, Knope."

"This is all about a stupid Paunch Burger?"

"Yep. Once it's built Jeremy Jamm will be a part owner of one of Pawnee's favorite restaurant chains," Jamm replied.

"You won't get away with this, Jamm."

Leslie turned to walk out but stopped at the door. "And why the heck did you have to vandalize the Parks Department over this?"

"I didn't vandalize anything but it sounds like you might have been Jammed anyway."

Rafay (Jeremy Jamm), a Bulletproof Pawnee City Councilor, has been caught on day 4.

Vote Count

Rafay (2): Wolfpacks, Colonel Medved

It is now night 4. Please submit any night actions to me in your personal role PM's by 10:00am on Wednesday, October 2nd.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Leslie stormed back down the hall to the Parks Department. She looked toward Ron's office and saw that he had just walked in and was sitting down. She diverted from her office, across the room, and tapped on Ron's door before walking in.

"Ron, I know how much you hate Jeremy Jamm."

"Indeed. I wouldn't mind punching Jamm in the face," Ron responded.

"Well now you're going to want to punch him even harder," Leslie responded. "Jamm is blackmailing Chris to approve his budget so that he can become a part owner of a new Paunch Burger on Lot 48."

Ron chuckled a little bit. "Why are you laughing?" Leslie demanded.

"Because government is worthless. They waste their time and try to enrich themselves at the taxpayer's expense. You know that Chris isn't going to approve his budget anyway. Now, please close the door on the way out. I am going to sit here and ignore my phone all day."

Leslie pulled the door shut behind her and walked past April to her office. A million things were running through her mind as she sat back down in her chair. She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she almost didn't notice the peach pit on her desk.

Colonel Medved (Ron Swanson), a 1-Shot Bulletproof Inventor and Head of the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department has locked himself in his office on day 5.

It is now day 5.

Vote Count

Eogrim (0):

Finster Baby (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Eogrim, Finster Baby, Rhizoctonia, Wolfpacks

With 4 players alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline will be at 10:00am CN Server time on Sunday, October 6th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

So, its between Eogrim and Wolfpacks.

VOTE:  Eogrim

I buy Wolfpacks RC and I have determined Rhizo to be town. 

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
Sorry work just has been crazy that I haven't had time. Hasn't rained in 6 weeks. I asked during the day yesterday(of the game) for a replacement, not sure if one will be found. I'll try to post, but I don't know how much time I'll have.

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

giphy.gif

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113

So, its between Eogrim and Wolfpacks.

VOTE:  Eogrim

I buy Wolfpacks RC and I have determined Rhizo to be town. 

• The only bona fide Townie I really see here is Rhizo, and he's inactive..
  • Your RC, on the other hand is rather convenient as I see it. Your 1-shot was gifted from CM. If we where to believe WP you where in office N2 AFAIR. That don't prove anything as your partner in crime could have comitted the kill. You only threw your vote in on Raf when he was all but doomed.
  • I somewhat doubt WP's roleclaim as well, as it's a very convenient false-claim for scum (which, if I have to admit it, also aplies to my own RC).. On the other hand, he did lead the bandwagon that got Raf lynched.

Wolfpacks This night I targeted you, but got no result. I believe that you're either a Cowardly Reporter or scum.   :huh:

Add to this that I still believe we got a SK, as Raf's claim was obviously fake-news. That would then leave only two town left, 

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Well it seems I either got blocked or because CM was killed I couldnt do my job and the only person i know who could have known that was the real scum, I already said I was a reporter although not sure where cowardly comes into it lol

VOTE Eogrim

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

I'll go with the majority

Vote:  Eogrim

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Wow ease up, looks like I'm being made a mug

Unvote

I'll go with the majority

Vote: Eogrim

Your looking for a replacement then bam you vote?

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

Eogrim (3): Finster Baby, Wolfpacks, Rhizoctonia

Finster Baby (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Eogrim

With 4 players alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline.

Deadline will be at 10:00am CN Server time on Sunday, October 6th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Leslie picked up a pen and poked the peach pit, turned it over, and examined it for a moment. "Where did this come from?" Leslie pondered for a moment.

Then it hit her. Leslie's arch-nemesis (not named Jeremy Jamm) was a punk high school kid named Greg Pikitis. He had been terrorizing Leslie for years in various ways. The last time Leslie encountered her nemesis was in Ramsett Park. That particular day, Greg Pikitis just so happened to be eating a peach.

"Son of a bitch!" Leslie said as she grabbed Tom by his collar and dragged him out of the office. Leslie stormed out into the parking lot and was heading for the car when she noticed a couple teenagers in the gas station parking lot across the street. Pikitis was one of them. Leslie slammed the door and walked across the street to confront him.

"PIKITIS!" she yelled.

He looked up and a slight smirk danced across his face.

"Oh, hey Knope! How are you?"

"I know that you were in city hall. I know that you vandalized the parks department and left this on my desk." Leslie held up the peach pit.

"I don't even know what that is," he responded.

"Don't play stupid, Pikitis. I know it was you."

Eogrim (Greg Pikitis), a Non-Consecutive Night Serial Killer, was caught on day 5.

Vote Count

Eogrim (3): Finster Baby, Wolfpacks, Rhizoctonia

It is now night 5. Please submit any night actions to me in your personal role PM by 12:00pm on Tuesday, October 8th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Leslie made her way back to the Parks Department feeling pretty good. She had uncovered Jamm's ploy and had confronted her nemesis (Greg Pikitis) over his bullshit. As soon as Leslie entered the department door, Donna stood up from her desk and called over to her.

"Knope, you have to come see this." Donna pointed to her computer. "Someone is getting a little frisky on the official Parks Department email."

Leslie looked at Donna's screen and her eyes were met by the spread eagled pose of a naked woman leaning backward on a pile of books.

"Oh lord," Leslie said as a horrified look crossed her face. "Who is that?"

The Parks Department door opened once again and Shauna Malwae-Tweep entered. "Leslie, can I speak with you for a moment?" They stepped into Leslie's office and Shauna explained that she had been at the Pawnee library the previous evening and recounted the disgusting sight she had seen. Her story explained the picture Donna had just shown Leslie and Leslie knew who sent the NSFW pictures to the department email.

Just then Ron walked into her office. He was about to say something when he paused for a moment and sniffed the air. "She's here.." he said.

"Oh, Hey Ron," a seductive voice called.

Ron turned around and stared at her. "Tammy," he said with a tone of disgust.

"I hope you like the picture," Tammy said as she lightly bit her bottom lip.

"Crawl back into the pit you came from and die woman. You have no business here."

Finster Baby (Donna Meagle), Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department Personnel, received a very NSFW email on night 5.

Wolfpacks (Shauna Malwae-Tweep), a Pawnee Journal Reporter and Rhizoctonia (Tammy Swanson) AKA Tammy #2, a scum librarian and Tailor have survived.

The game ends in a TIE!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Ok, so splain to me how Rhizo came up not guilty when I "investigated" him the first night?

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

So ummm no scores for anyone?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Ok, so splain to me how Rhizo came up not guilty when I "investigated" him the first night?

I was able to self tailor.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter