Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
631 replies to this topic

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,347 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Someone in the government is actually looking out for little old me, how dare he!

Nobody in our government is looking out for you... don't even trust our ambassador.

I liked Gutman, the fool even went to every town/city (589 total) during his stay, the madman! Currently we don't have one appointed, so I couldn't even trust the person :D

This is what happens when government forces private business to implement unreasonable policy on their customers. There will always be those that don't want to play along, and there will always be those that feel entitled to enforce it. This insanity is brought to you by the current United States Federal Government, Anthony Fauci, and their minions. "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

Karen Hits and Spits On Old Man For Eating On a Plane | (He says, "Sit down Karen!!") - YouTube

I never knew Karen's had a political allignment, I always thought they were powertrippers. Throw her off the plane for all I care.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,682 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

I liked Gutman, the fool even went to every town/city (589 total) during his stay, the madman!

This actually says a lot about you. I couldn't tell you a single name of any foreign ambassadors. I don't care about any of them, and I believe they are nothing more than spies. We have incredible communication systems now, and they don't have to be here.

I see people driving around alone in their cars wearing a mask, and I think to myself, do they lie alone in their beds wearing a condom?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,347 posts
  • Resources:

I only know his name for exactly the reason I called him a fool, he made the news multiple times. Good PR guy I'd say.

Ambassadors are largly ceremonial in nature anyway, hence they tend to be end-of-life jobs handed out to outgoing politicians, poltical aides or befriended people in general.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,682 posts
  • Resources:

My wife came down with this Omicron yesterday... sore throat and headache. She's fine now, but tested positive today, and she's back to work Sunday. Nothing at all wrong with me. This is so stupid, and completely overblown.

We're taking full advantage of her very rare Saturday night off... Capo's Speakeasy / Steakhouse (caposrestaurant.com)

I see people driving around alone in their cars wearing a mask, and I think to myself, do they lie alone in their beds wearing a condom?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,347 posts
  • Resources:

Yea and the vast majority of cases are this dull. Why you need to blow over the 800k people that DID die from this is however beyond me.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,682 posts
  • Resources:

Yea and the vast majority of cases are this dull. Why you need to blow over the 800k people that DID die from this is however beyond me.

Over 75% of so called "Covid deaths" died of something else.

CDC says 'over 75 percent' of COVID deaths were in those with 'at least 4 comorbidities' | The Post Millennial

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,682 posts
  • Resources:

Anthony Fauci is a lying sack of shit.

Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath | Project Veritas

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,347 posts
  • Resources:

Over 75% of so called "Covid deaths" died of something else.

CDC says 'over 75 percent' of COVID deaths were in those with 'at least 4 comorbidities' | The Post Millennial

They died because it became to much for their body to handle, something that wouldn't have happended if they didn't contract the virus. Heck the remark was aimed at break-thruw cases in vaccinated people, in that SUBSET of the infected population the mortality rises to 75% if you have 4 comorbidities. (surprise?)

Yeah we should look at "excess deaths" in relation to previous years, with added caution for the altered societial life we all had these last few years. Still doesn't stop ALOT of people dieing before their time, which shouldn't be swept under the rug with a "they were already dead anyway" remarks. Heck probably anyone currently alive has an (undiagnosed) comorbidity...

Ha, this person thinks vaccines are virusses and vice versa. "Hey, we gonna inoculate some bats in this here cave, wana fund that?" Combined with a muddled timeline and a "they had the vaccines before the virus" type conspiracy talking points makes me think someone got played...

Could a SARS virus have been sprung upon us from evil China making bio weapon? Sure. Would it have been this virus? No. COVID-19 genetic make-up has been touched by thousands of lab's, multiple more scientists have dissected it and found all natural evolution and even "less-then-optimal" spike protein selection from a scientific viewpoint. Stop following the ramblings of the discredited soap-box shouters will ya, even more when they are seemingly more interested in selling you their cure or persnal vendetta instead of actually wanting to help society.

And to not forget, LOL Veritas.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,682 posts
  • Resources:

Those "discredited soap box shouters" have an extraordinary record of exposing the truth.

What about the guy that was reported to have died of Covid after he was STRUCK BY LIGHTNING?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,682 posts
  • Resources:

The Supreme Court of the USA just killed Biden's vaccine mandate. Wow... what a shocker... the Federal agency charged with the tough task of workplace safety cannot require anyone to be injected with chemicals. How would OSHA handle the problem, if years down the road, it's shown that this cell and gene therapy medication causes severe and deadly results?

Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses (msn.com)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,347 posts
  • Resources:

Those "discredited soap box shouters" have an extraordinary record of exposing the truth.

What about the guy that was reported to have died of Covid after he was STRUCK BY LIGHTNING?

Exposing which truths? the aleternative facts the GOP so likes to swing with nowadays?

Link?

The Supreme Court of the USA just killed Biden's vaccine mandate. Wow... what a shocker... the Federal agency charged with the tough task of workplace safety cannot require anyone to be injected with chemicals. How would OSHA handle the problem, if years down the road, it's shown that this cell and gene therapy medication causes severe and deadly results?

Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses (msn.com)

wait, vaccines are suddenly "cell and gene therapy", who made you believe that farce?

At the same time, the court is allowing the administration to proceed with a vaccine mandate for most health care workers in the U.S.

I was never a warm supporter for complete vaccination, thou it seems it is kept standing for some select workers which seem obvious to be mandated to not only protect themselfes but also their patients.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,682 posts
  • Resources:

Exposing which truths? the aleternative facts the GOP so likes to swing with nowadays?   Link?

My good friend Jim Jordan can tell you best in just 2 minutes.

JUST IN: Jim Jordan Shreds Democrats On House Floor: 'They Used The Virus To Attack Our Freedoms' - YouTube

wait, vaccines are suddenly "cell and gene therapy", who made you believe that farce?

The President of Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Stefan Oelrich

Stefan Oelrich (Bayer): mRNA vaccines are Gene Therapy - YouTube

The SCOTUS has been okay with states and individual companies to mandate.

They draw the line on unconstitutional Federal mandates.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users