The turn of the century has been monumental.
This would be the century when Western civilization arose and collided with the Islamic empires. Gunpowder came to replace swords as the dominant power of warfare. The Catholic forces of Europe is set to collide with Sunni Ottomans.
The century where empires arose.
The 16th century is nigh upon us. Will you be able to make it out alive?
8. The Warrior
- During the day phase each player may speak and vote in-thread.
- If a player receives the majority of the available votes during the day, they are lynched.
- At deadline, a player with half-majority will be lynched.
- If two players have reached half-majority and have the same number of votes, the player who reached that number of votes first will be lynched.
- You may vote no lynch.
- After the day, the game goes to night.
- The game thread is closed during the night. The mafia may speak to each other at night.
- All active roles may submit actions via PM at night.
- The mafia can, as a faction, kill one player at night.
- After the night, the game goes to day.
- All dead players (lynched or killed) can no longer participate in the game.
- Basic rules for maintaining the integrity of the game thread are in effect (i.e. players may not quote their Role PMs, nor may they discuss the game outside the game thread unless otherwise permitted, etc.)
- The game is won when only one faction remains in the game or nothing can prevent that from happening.
- Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.
- You may pm me questions or ask them in the game thread but you may not get an answer to some things.
- When voting, please enter your vote on a separate line of your post so that it isn't easily missed.
- Active Participation Rule:
All live players must make a minimum of 3 meaningful posts in the game thread per game day. Any player who does not meet the 3 post minimum on a given day will be subject to being mod-killed unless a legitimate reason for the lack of posting is communicated privately to the game mod. (In the event that something comes up that will prevent you from playing actively, please alert the mod so that a potential replacement can be found.) If multiple players have not met the post minimum on a given day, the player with the fewest overall posts will be mod-killed.
left. Game Nights will last 48 hours.