Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I wanna join here please look this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Anooplosu

Anooplosu

Freshly IRONed

• NM|Registered Users
  • 2 posts
Ruler Name: losupotap
Nation Name: Losukerala
Nation Link:https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=622860
Nation Strength:10.0.20
Your Time Zone: how to find that?
New or Current CN Player?: New
If Current please list previous nations (if you rerolled) & alliances (if any) with most recent first:

Easy Questions Part:
1. Why have you chosen to apply to IRON vs. another alliance?

You guys are the first to invite me so decided to join here

2. What do you believe are the main benefits of an alliance?

To help when needed

3. It might have been a day or two, but how do you like Cyber Nations so far?

Good till now

4. Do you believe that you'll be playing day to day or every other day?

Yes I do

5. Ruler name of the nation that recruited you?

I came by myself

6. Do you understand that IRON nations are not allowed to attack any other nation without specific orders?

Yes

7. Do you understand that IRON nations are not allowed to use any type of spy attempts on any other nation without specific orders?

Yes

8. Are you in 100% Compliance with the Application Requirements?

No problems

I understand that I will be receiving a welcome/orientation PM within 48 hours or less after admittance, after which I will be required to read it. It is for my own understanding of this alliance and to better my enjoyment of the game, that I read this PM.

By applying to IRON I agree to adhere to the IRON Charter & Rules of War. I realize that should I breach either, IRON reserves the right to terminate my membership with immediate effect.

The IRON Oath

I vow to faithfully, honestly and honourably serve the reigning IRON Council and its legitimate successors and also to dedicate myself to them with all my strength, ready to sacrifice all, should it become necessary.

Furthermore I promise to my Commanding Officer and my other superiors respect, fidelity and obedience. This I swear!

I, losupotap of Losukerala, swear I will observe faithfully, loyally and honourably the above IRON Oath. May the almighty Administrator and His gracious Moderators assist me!

Guys my id here is not same with my nation name. How to change that. Please help. Also my team is yellow. How to change that?

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• Military - Kilo Officers
  • 1,882 posts
  • Discord Name:Ferastically
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot

Hello!

To change your nation's team, you can do the following:

1. Navigate to the "Edit my Nation" page from your taskbar:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-07-at-11-10-09-AM.pn

2. Change your Nation Team to Orange by selecting the 3rd box from the top.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-07-at-11-10-09-AM-1.

Your forum name can easily be changed by one of our administrators once you're accepted into IRON, but we need you to be in the Orange sphere to accept you.  :) 

Hello, random person on the interweb.

This is IRON.                                   This is you, currently crapping your pants.

░░░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                                                

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂                                                               ☻

Il████████████████]                                                           / ▌\

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤                                                              /\

You might ask, how did you end up in this situation?

The answer is simple - you're not in it. Atleast not yet.

The scenario above is as of now theoretical, but very likely if you happen to test our limits. B)

We over here at IRON value our comrades more than anything, but we also value the divine art of warcraft.

As long as you know which side you're on, everything will be okay!

Now, all things considered, I hope you have a lovely day!

Cheerio! :)

source.gif

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

dsfrr1

dsfrr1

IRONclad

• Charge d'affaires
  • 5,159 posts
  • Resources:
  • Nation ID:614863