Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Elections 2020 Thread

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,556 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782
  • Squadron:Kilo

OMG! Russell Brand!!! This guy is a stone cold extreme lefty. Who will flip next?

So...Trump was RIGHT About Clinton & Russia Collusion!! - YouTube

It looks like the Arizona audit actually increased Biden's win unless there is something else that they refuse to report. This should end the debate on the election, but his performance as President is his big problem.

I have heard that 20% of Democrats that voted for Biden... want Trump back.

Nicki Minaj got into a feud with Joy Reid over vaccines.

It's not every day Nicki gets into it with an ass bigger than her own.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,556 posts
  • Resources:

Okay... things are starting to look different than what the liberal media is wanting people to hear.

It appears that if you recount the same illegal votes, strange as it seems... you will get the same result. That is the story they are trying to get in front of. They found around 55,000 illegal votes, which is said to be 4 times the margin of victory. Somebody got ahold of a draft of the report that is supposed to be released tomorrow. Here it is...

20210919 - Maricopa County Forensic_Audit - Volume III - Results Details (003).pdf - Google Drive

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,203 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Again alot of talk with no actual proof it seems. if your first step is to scream at your supporters for further "backing" instead of actualy going to the courts, you clearly found nothing. heck even #45 pulled his support for the ninja's after he got nothing out of them, but atleast he can continue fundraisng to keep his business affloat.

But hey, you went right into this whole "fake news" ballony so why also not believe 1/5th of Dems want Trump...

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,556 posts
  • Resources:

Again alot of talk with no actual proof it seems.

Again you can continue to keep your eyes shut and your fingers in your ears. Russell Brand finally understands what was always right in front of him the entire time, but there will always be those that don't want to believe they have been wrong.

It's okay... I won't try to cancel and ruin your life for it.

But hey, you went right into this whole "fake news" ballony so why also not believe 1/5th of Dems want Trump...

The fake news comes in when liberal media knows what is coming, so they try to get in front of the truth with their own version. Their headline remains "Biden won in Arizona"... they leave out all the fraud, crime, and cheating. They can get a solid base of sheep to circle the wagons to protect them from what is coming. They're not interested in the truth... they're interested in winning.

Funny... I said 20% of Democrats would change their vote... you said "1/5th of Dems"... which means you saw the same polling, and the same report as I did... because I'm the one that changed the 1/5th as it was reported, to 20% which is the same thing.

Don't try to play stupid with me... I know you're smarter than that.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,556 posts
  • Resources:

New Rule: Don't Segregate the Anthem | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,203 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID (put 000000 if only PnW):012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Again alot of talk with no actual proof it seems.

Again you can continue to keep your eyes shut and your fingers in your ears. Russell Brand finally understands what was always right in front of him the entire time, but there will always be those that don't want to believe they have been wrong.
It's okay... I won't try to cancel and ruin your life for it.

Russell Brand is quoting a partisan take of Durham's investigation which gave rise to various indictments surrouding the Steele Dossier and its usage in part with the FISA courts rulings the FBI used to investigate Trumps associetes links with Russia. While you wanna make an elephant out of that be my guest and support stricter lobbyist rulings (cause those are the indictments about :D). Meanwhile continue sticking your head in the sand about the Trump 2016 and 2020 campaigns working together with known russian associates and officials.

The fake news comes in when liberal media knows what is coming, so they try to get in front of the truth with their own version. Their headline remains "Biden won in Arizona"... they leave out all the fraud, crime, and cheating. They can get a solid base of sheep to circle the wagons to protect them from what is coming. They're not interested in the truth... they're interested in winning.

He did won. The Cyber Ninja's found nothing wrong, let alone illegal. They did however think to have found various discrepencies, of which nothing can be proven and even less can be checked cause the clowns are actual clowns when dealing with actual tech (also why Arizona is buying new election equipement, cause they can't be trusted anymore).

Stop circling your own wagon and actually smell the roses. Both sides are corporate hacks with little benefit for the american people. It just so happens that 1 party seems to embrace a foreign president just a tad to much lately.

Funny... I said 20% of Democrats would change their vote... you said "1/5th of Dems"... which means you saw the same polling, and the same report as I did... because I'm the one that changed the 1/5th as it was reported, to 20% which is the same thing.
Don't try to play stupid with me... I know you're smarter than that.

While flattered by your words, I actually didn't even look for that poll nor have seen it previous. Just changed the 20% to 1/5th on my own :)

Also google comes up empty :( Is it Rasmussen? :D

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,556 posts
  • Resources:
Russell Brand is quoting a partisan take of Durham's investigation

You're a little confused... Glenn Greenwald is not a Republican

Meanwhile continue sticking your head in the sand about the Trump 2016 and 2020 campaigns working together with known russian associates and officials.

I'm having some trouble hearing you because your head is buried in all that sand. Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele Dossier to be created. It was paid for through her attorney, Michael Sussmann, who lied to the FBI about the origin of the Steele Dossier. Kevin Clinesmith already pled guilty for lying about it's origin to the FISA court. John Durham is not finished, and Merrick Garland will not stop him. It was all a lie.

The Cyber Ninja's found nothing wrong, let alone illegal.

Except for all that illegal wrong stuff.

I actually didn't even look for that poll nor have seen it previous.

Okay... just look at all of them... it's not a secret. Biden's a moron, and the entire country knows it now. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/poll-majority-now-believe-that-joe-biden-is-kind-of-an-idiot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users