- There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.
- Do not talk outside the game thread about an ongoing game except where allowed to do so by your role. Likewise, do not use bbcode to hide secret messages - this equates to discussion outside the thread.
- Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, alliances, etc. Using knowledge from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but try not to carry grudges from one game to another.
- Do not edit/delete posts.
- Dead People may talk amongst themself in there own PM thread that I make for them.
- Do not post links to quicktopic threads relevant to this game unless I give you permission.
- Claiming scum at all is against the role and subject to mod kill.
- Pretending to break a rule will be treated the same as breaking the rule.
- Role Claiming is allowed. only if you have something interesting to share only. You may NOT Mass Role Claim. IF you RoleClaim, You MUST claim a character. (I'm going to give scum fake names, so this is moot, and make it harder on everyone).
- Play to win. and have fun.
- You are encouraged to Role play your character. Some characters may be forced to act like there character as a Role Restriction. You may want to keep this in mind.
- If a player goes 72 real life hours
without posting, they may be prodded at my discretion, or upon being
asked by another player. Prods will be announced in thread.
- If a player does not respond to their prod within 24 real life hours, would be prodded thrice in the same game-day, or four times in total within the game, they may be force-replaced at my discretion.
- If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 72-hour period please PM the Mod so that you don't get replaced!
- The length of each day depends on the number of players (# of players + 2); Nights will have a deadline of 72 hours.
- I may extend deadlines in the event replacements must be found, at my discretion. This will be announced in thread.
- I might extend deadlines upon player request if they provide good reasoning for the extension and activity is good.
- Deadlines may be shortened if activity is too low, or if all Night choices have been received early.
Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
- using bold (VOTE: Player name). If you do not wish to lynch, you may VOTE: No Lynch.
Abbreviations, missing punctuation, and misspellings will be accepted as long as it is obvious to me who is being voted for. If I perceive it as a vote, it counts as a vote.
- It is not necessary to explicitly unvote (UNVOTE: Player name) before voting someone else.
- Once a majority of votes is reached (# of players / 2 + 1, rounded down), that person is lynched.
- All living players, including the lynchee, may continue to post until I lock the thread.
- In the event deadline is reached before a lynch has occurred, there will be No Lynch.
Voting yourself is not allowed. If you vote yourself you will probably receive a Role Restriction of my choice.
- If a player has a night action, but does not submit a choice before deadline, it is unknown what may happen.
- THIS IS MY MOD COLOR. DO NOT USE IT.
- Invisible/small/encrypted text is not allowed.
- Modkills will be enforced. If you do something that is a modkillable offense, it will be done in a way that is detrimental to your faction. You will be changed to a neutral survivor (automatic lose).
- If you find loopholes in any of the rules and use them it is considered not good sportsmanship. This doesn't apply to game mechanics of course. If you find a loophole that seems important please do not hesitate to notify me immediately.
- Have fun!
Other Notes about this Setup
- All Night actions will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution.
- If there is a conflict between the rules and what is written in a player's role PM, the role takes precedence.
- Non-investigative type roles with an Active ability will not be told if their action was successful or not. Investigative roles will be told something along the lines of "No Result" if their action was unsuccessful.
- Protective abilities normally block all normal kill attempts (even stacked attempts) unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Cults or roles that change the alignment of players will not appear in this game.
- All QTs will be made public at game’s completion. Don’t say anything in there that you would not want being aired in public.
- expect the unexpected. Do not outguess the mod. Feel free to message me questions about the game. I'll answer them to the best of my ability with out being a bad mod, ruining the game, or hurting somebody else. This game is made to make you think.
- Unknown Conditions or Hidden Conditions may or may not exist for roles. Take that for what it is.
- Role Restrictions may or may not exist in the game or may become part of the game if people break a rule.
DAY 1 WILL START AFTER EVERYONE HAS POSTED IN THIS TREAD SAYING YOUR ROLE HAS BEEN RECIEVED AND YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES. YOU MUST ALSO STATE WEATHER OR NOT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A ROLE RESTRICTION IS AND WHAT AN UNKNOWN CONDITION IS.
A New Day dawns and everything is quiet at the watch tower. Martian Man hunter and Super Man are in the communication room when an alarm goes off. A meteor has suddenly changed course and is heading for Earth. Super Man, Green Lantern and few other Justice League members leave to to handle whatever this Meteor is. Back on Earth, Robin has returned to Gotham and Briefly left the Teen Titans back at Titans Tower. He is searching for Slade. He go's grapples rooftop to rooftop, on what he thinks is a trail to Slade. Suddenly an alarm in a nearby Jewelry store goes off. Robin quickly comes down and enters the Jewelry store, to Find Slades Robots robbing the store. A Fight issues between Robin in the Robots and when half the robots are defeated the security barriers come down along the windows and door. Followed by a GAS. Robin is knocked out by the gas, unable to put his own mask on being pressured by robots.
Later that night, Batman Arrives at the Jewelry store. He finds some of Robins items, but no sign of Robin. He dose find a disk oddly on the counter labeled "For Batman". Batman disheartened, returns to the bat cave with the disk to play it. On Screen comes Slade (Aka Death stroke to Batman)
"If your watching this message, congrats. I have Robin. You better call your friends in as I have placed bombs in Several locations. I've placed 3 in Gothom. 2 in Metropolis. 1 in Midway City and Dakota. 5 in Coast City, and Star City. and finally, 4 in Jump city. Do hurry though. Millions of People will die Batman if you don't disarm all the bombs. Oh, and do tell the rest of the Teen Titans I have Robin. It be a shame if....I hand Robin off to the Joker or something." Slade dose his evil laugh as it cuts off. the disk ejects and batman smashes the disk.
INTRO SECENCE STARTS