Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
You pretty much claimed that Velocity is scum, with just the vague indication of items.
Excuse me for wanting to know more, so that we don't lynch a potential townie.
And you are lucky that Velocity had a bad defence and that he flipped sk.

And also FoS to everyone else on Velocity.
You were too damn quick to lynch someone.

Velocity was a SK, so not scum.
So scum wouldn't have naturally thought that a townie was being lynched.
A sk is rare in any game.
So after you pushed Velocity, atleast one of them would have got on the wagon.

And the most suspicious: Rafay
He knew that it would be a hammer.
So we are talking either scum or the Joker.
Which is a word that many would choose to associate with rafay.

The people who stayed off, are not scummy
Most of them, including me, wanted to make sure that the day wasn't being cut short so soon.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I'm back guys. There is wayyyyy to much stuff for me to scroll back and read thru while I was MIA

So I'mma quote the late great KevinH

"Somebody knows something"

Wait, so Kevin had been given 2 vig shots? I'm assuming neither of them were used then and are now gone?

Also between the doctor getting killed and Robert basically role claiming for me in his flavor text, I'll just go ahead and confirm that I am Batman, with the ability to target a player and take an item from them that relates to their character in some way. Unfortunately I was role blocked again, so I'm basically useless until scum either finds a new target or just kills me. Hopefully I've given cover for someone else to be more useful though.

I'll start off the new day by pointing a finger at anyone who didn't vote for Velocity, but especially the people who pushed for me to fully RC instead of interrogate Velocity's response to my evidence: TW, Nadarr, and MK.
Also the question about Kevin's secret condition is directed towards the mod, just to clarify that that is how we're supposed to interpret that information.

Kevin is dead so he can't use the vig shots anyways

I think there were what? Only 12 players to start this game? So I'm guessing that means we have 2 mafia and the sk. I think 3 mafia plus and SK would be a bit too much for town to handle im terms of balance. So I do think it's most likely 2 mafia left. Could be wrong but at the moment that's what im thinking. Let's get another scum tonight so we can be on a hot streak

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Hmm, I've never heard of the SK role before so I just assumed it was mafia aligned, but you're right that it's its own alignment, so scum wouldn't have had a reason to outright protect him. Thanks for pointing that out.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

if you are mafia, voting for velocity would have been a smart play.  lww gave solid evidence as to why we should vote velocity, and if you are mafia, you would know he isnt on your team, so they would get a free lynch of a townie and when he flipped town they could just say they voted based on lww's evidence and not draw too much suspicion.  

so lets look at the wagon

10. (5) Velocity (KevinH, lilwierdward, Brewers, lyner, Rafay

TOWN:

me: inactive as fuck but town.  I stated right away someone tried to kill me, which meant we most likely had two killing factions.  my guess was it was velocity who tried to kill me n1.  it would only be fair since ive had a hard on for lynching him.

Kevin:  Dead and confirmed town

Suspects:

Lyner: im tpo inactive to judge them

Rafay:im too inactivre to judge him

LWW :  he s not confirmed town.  He claimed batman.  Batman is the worlds billed as the worlds greatest detective.  So it seems to reason batman would be a cop.  The name does not fit the role/power.  LWW says he can take an item from someone.  How does stealing something from a player = Batman?  That makes no sense.  Flavor is super important in this game.  It just does not fit the role.  Batman would be a risky fake claim, UNLESS he was given it as a safe claim.  however, I also feel that the flavor does back up batman found the gloves and thus got velocity

And after reading the flavor again im pretty sure we have two mafia, Joker and Deathstroke (since they are constantly mentioned in the flavor)

Either way, id be willing to wager one of our scum is in that group of three

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

WOOOOOO!!!

No villain scum or SK is winning on my watch.

I don't care what anyone says especially Lord MK. How dare you blame me for doing the right thing. I though he was scum thats y i voted. He flipped SK even better I guess. You were actually supporting him. You WERE SUPPORTING ad Anti Town role!!! Do you realize the damage you can cause. Get behind lww he's helping the twon win unless you don't want that 

I'm interested in what lilweirdward discovered today. Please share if possible. I'm totally behind you.

By that standard KevinH was scum too luckily he's dead. Same thing will happen with me. I'm town 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

By that standard KevinH was scum too luckily he's dead. Same thing will happen with me. I'm town 

i didnt say everyone was scum on it, i said scum is most likely on it

FoS Rafay 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

WOOOOOO!!!

No villain scum or SK is winning on my watch.

I don't care what anyone says especially Lord MK. How dare you blame me for doing the right thing. I though he was scum thats y i voted. He flipped SK even better I guess. You were actually supporting him. You WERE SUPPORTING ad Anti Town role!!! Do you realize the damage you can cause. Get behind lww he's helping the twon win unless you don't want that

I'm interested in what lilweirdward discovered today. Please share if possible. I'm totally behind you.

You didn't do the right thing.
You just jumped on the hammer like you do pretty all the time.
You have a hammer fetish.

Yeah right, i was supporting a sk.
If Velocity flipped mafia, then sure. I can be called scum then.
if I was scum, i could have easily voted Velocity.
1) I always try to get Velocity lynched, so i could easily play it off as usual me.
2) if i was scum, i would think "oo, those dumb townies are going to lynch a townie, let's support the lynch".

The only reason why i didn't vote for Velocity, in spite of my reservations against keeping him alive, is cause i feared that the wagon was forming way too fast and that someone like rafay would pounce as soon as they get a chance.

Also, lww most likely is town, but the way he went about revealing the information about Velocity was a bit off.

Yes, it's dangerous play to fake claim, but that haven't stopped anyone from fake claiming before.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

lww, can you clarify what your role PM states/actually does.  are you stealing an item or what?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

lww, can you clarify what your role PM states/actually does.  are you stealing an item or what?

I finally figured out that my role PM almost exactly matches up with the definition of a Flavor Cop, since my ability is to take an item from someone each night that tells me about their character (i.e. flavor). I'm pretty sure I'm not a thief since the items don't have anything to do with roles or abilities (i.e. I don't think the gloves meant anything other than being a reference to Darkseid as a flavor character).

The name does not fit the role/power.  LWW says he can take an item from someone.  How does stealing something from a player = Batman?  That makes no sense.

Yeah I actually agree lol, it feels kind of underwhelming to the character of Batman, but I guess it could be pretty helpful in pinpointing alignments accurately based on my ability to interpret what the items mean.

I was role-blocked again, and the bit about taking items from people who visited me was a bluff to try to get mafia to stop role-blocking me lol, so I have nothing new to add, unfortunately.  

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Welcome back Brewers.

While I'm perfectly happy with the results, yall rushed through that lynch way too fast.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I finally figured out that my role PM almost exactly matches up with the definition of a Flavor Cop, since my ability is to take an item from someone each night that tells me about their character (i.e. flavor). I'm pretty sure I'm not a thief since the items don't have anything to do with roles or abilities (i.e. I don't think the gloves meant anything other than being a reference to Darkseid as a flavor character).

The name does not fit the role/power.  LWW says he can take an item from someone.  How does stealing something from a player = Batman?  That makes no sense.

Yeah I actually agree lol, it feels kind of underwhelming to the character of Batman, but I guess it could be pretty helpful in pinpointing alignments accurately based on my ability to interpret what the items mean.

I was role-blocked again, and the bit about taking items from people who visited me was a bluff to try to get mafia to stop role-blocking me lol, so I have nothing new to add, unfortunately.  

OKAY thank you for the clarification.  I do think you are town

i think its very likely either rafay or lyner is scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

How many scum have you fond? I've actually helped to lynch an anti-town guy

Also the ppl who lynched saved the town from  mods consequences. Unlike you and Lord mk who actually wanted the mod to kill someone or hurt town. 

It had to be done. Lynch was meant to happen. Better an SK than townie. But it saved a townie on that day.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

How many scum have you fond? I've actually helped to lynch an anti-town guy

Also the ppl who lynched saved the town from mods consequences. Unlike you and Lord mk who actually wanted the mod to kill someone or hurt town.

I just want to point out that brewers was one of the people who voted for Velocity too (although I'm like 99% sure he meant it as a joke since he was still unofficially being replaced at that point), and has been begging people to lynch someone since Day 1, so trying to paint him as anti lynch of all things is kind of ridiculous lol.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
No lol it was actually a legit vote. I read up on the game saw you had evidence and voted for him lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Woah woah, i always like lynching Velocity.
But the lynch was way too fast.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Yesterday went too fast with Rafay hammering the wagon

Regarding Joker and Slade, with our SK that means 3 scum factions. We haven't seen much NK in this game, perhaps Joker is actually clown?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

No lol it was actually a legit vote. I read up on the game saw you had evidence and voted for him lol

My reason is actually the same but somehow I'm the bad guy?

Regarding Joker and Slade, with our SK that means 3 scum factions. We haven't seen much NK in this game, perhaps Joker is actually clown?

Maybe they have modifiers like 1 faction can kill at even night and other at odd 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lol now there are too many people jumping on the "oH nO THE lYncH wENT too faST" train. Rafay is getting a bit too defensive but come on, we hadn't lynched anyone in 2 days and Velocity basically didn't even put up a fight lol. It's starting to feel like people are latching on because it's an easy narrative to hide in rather than actually seriously having a problem with the lynch.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Post count

Lord MK 59
brewersalliance 53
lilweirdward 51
Rafay 46 - hiding in the middle; scum
Nadarr 31 - Nadarr, duh
Lyner 29 - lying
Torres951 18 - dead
The Warrior 18 - inactive af

So right now, we can either lynch the one who ended a whole fricking day way too soon or either of Torres or tw.
I mean, they are pretty much not playing.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Crazy theory.
What if Joker is not scum?
After seeing the Joaquin phoenix movie, i actually find Joker to be like a Loki-Han Solo fusion.
A little mischievous, but good inside.

So Joker could be like a survivor.
(From the phrase unstoppable force; aka a survivor who has to survive (or not stop) till the end of the game)

In the Christopher Nolan batman movies, he never wants to kill batman, as Batman's too fun.

So wild, but might explain the lack of double kills so far.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter