Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
FYI, he's at 3 votes since MK voted for him early on.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

oh, thought it was two votes lol did not see MKs vote.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
So it comes down to me or Lyner then.

I am torn honestly because Torres is acting scummy but I can also verify his two results on me.

I am Martian Manhunter, a Commuter.

I have commuted every night so I have been untargetable the entire game, hence the reason I said earlier that town protective roles should target other people.

Someone should unvote for now just in case Lyner is our scum.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i will unvote just in case we are wrong for now.  but i will revote if no new info comes out closer to deadline 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Technically you being a commuter doesn't mean that he's not an SK, it just means the strongman claim isn't necessarily fake. It still doesn't explain why his shot on brewers failed, although I'm pretty sure that's the day brewers said he got beat up, right?

Idk what else we're supposed to do. The only person who hasn't RCed is MK, and as long as he's not some sort of investigative role then we don't really have much else to go on. I guess technically we could just lynch someone else to be safe, and if the Torres theory is correct then he still can't win for at least another day. That seems kind of dumb though lol.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
You are correct. I can only confirm that if Torres actually targeted me the last two nights his results were accurate. I cannot say that he isn’t actually a SK or something instead of a town Vig.

Someone refresh me since I have been pretty inactive in this game. What are all of the current claimed roles? And at this point all of the cards need to be on the table. If MK hasn’t role claimed yet he should now so we can talk everything out.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I don't remember everyone's flavor characters, but I'm a flavor cop, Lyner is a backup cop, brewers is a 2-shot bulletproof survivor, and Torres is a 1-shot bulletproof strongman vig. Those are the claims anyway.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

So TW commuter theory is right

Seems straight, torres missed 3 night kills, which explains the lack of deaths despite a multiple scum factions

We can go through all the night kills to be sure

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
It seems likely to me that either Torres or MK are our final scum. Strongman is typically a scum role but in a game with multiple killing factions and bulletproof modifiers it wouldn’t be impossible for him to be town. MK needs to role claim as well. The other unfortunate thing is we can’t really confirm Lyner’s claim.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Hi.

Wow.
That's a lot of posts while i was asleep, lol
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
So it's just me left to RC, eh.

Ok

I'm Azrael, a tracker.

N1, i tracked Lyner.
He being my nemesis and all.
He didn't do anything.

N2, tracked Kevin.
Visited me, lol.
I thought that i was dead, lol.
That's when i got the struck by red beam and saved text.
So i guessed that Kevin was the doctor.

N3, i tracked Nadarr.
Didn't see anything.

N4, i tracked Torres.
I figured the last one had to be a sk and sk having no reason not to kill n1.
That rules out lyner who didn't do anything n1.
Then lww was pretty much confirmed as town and was perpetually blocked.
Brewers was well, him.

It was down to tw and Torres.
And tw posting no one tries to protect him, probably meant either an ascetic or commuter.
And it would be a waste of my role to track him

So i decided to track torres.
He visited lww.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

well that settles it

Vote: torres

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Welp, that's four votes. Unless you count

i will unvote just in case we are wrong for now.  but i will revote if no new info comes out closer to deadline 

But either way, I'm out. Once y'all find out I'm Super Girl, just know that MK lied about night 4. 

I went after TW because I thought he was bluffing about not going after him. I tried to kill him night 3 AND 4. TW admitted it here 

You are correct. I can only confirm that if Torres actually targeted me the last two nights his results were accurate.

The last TWO nights. MK saying I went after lww doesn't add up.

I'm pretty sure town can still win if he's the last scum.

Night y'all.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
So Torres says he visited me last night. MK claims he visited LWW.

Two questions:
1) Torres would have no way of knowing for sure that I was a commuter when he claimed to have targeted me on nights 3 and 4, so how would he have known to claim that he got no result on me or “missed his target” or whatever?
2) If MK is correct and Torres targeted LWW last night, why didn’t LWW die? What am I missing?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Pretty sure brewers unvote counted, but just in case.

Unvote

Hopefully that works lol, because there seem like a lot of holes in MK's story. For one, how could you have gotten no result on tracking Nadarr? Someone had to have killed Kevin that night, and if Torres was busy trying to shoot a commuter lol then theoretically she can be the only killer alive at that point to have done it. Secondly there's no way Torres visited only me because I'm not bulletproof (unless it's so hidden that Robert won't even tell me about it). Even if he roleblocked me and tried to kill TW, you should have gotten results on both movements, not just the one.

Seems really fishy. Also Lyner was ready to go with that hammer 🤔

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Also if we're going back to the very first lynch, it's starting to seem really suspicious that MK not only didn't vote for Velocity, but made a show of wanting to be more cautious. Town MK would lynch Velocity any chance he could get. He did it in TW's game when Velocity was all but confirmed town lol. This time though he wouldn't have known there were SKs in the game, and would've had incentive to avoid being on the lynch train of an innocent townie, just like brewers speculated about Lyner.

FoS MK

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Cause he can't visit you, tw.
Duh
He can do 2 actions.
Rb lww and kill you

Unvote

Hopefully that works lol, because there seem like a lot of holes in MK's story. For one, how could you have gotten no result on tracking Nadarr? Someone had to have killed Kevin that night, and if Torres was busy trying to shoot a commuter lol then theoretically she can be the only killer alive at that point to have done it. Secondly there's no way Torres visited only me because I'm not bulletproof (unless it's so hidden that Robert won't even tell me about it). Even if he roleblocked me and tried to kill TW, you should have gotten results on both movements, not just the one.

Seems really fishy. Also Lyner was ready to go with that hammer 🤔

Cause nadarr is a day killer.
So unless I'm a day tracker, which i am not, i couldn't have seen her action.

And you can't see an action, which didn't happen.
Tw being a commuter means his kill can't possibly happen.

Also if we're going back to the very first lynch, it's starting to seem really suspicious that MK not only didn't vote for Velocity, but made a show of wanting to be more cautious. Town MK would lynch Velocity any chance he could get. He did it in TW's game when Velocity was all but confirmed town lol. This time though he wouldn't have known there were SKs in the game, and would've had incentive to avoid being on the lynch train of an innocent townie, just like brewers speculated about Lyner.

FoS MK

Cause i didn't want to end the day so early.
You ended the game in 2 days.
Which is too fast.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

And that's 4
Jk i never actually unvoted
Jk i never actually unvoted
I just said j was going to unvote but never actually did it

So Torres is at 4
I just said j was going to unvote but never actually did it

So Torres is at 4
According to the OP me saying I was going to unvote is not unvoting

I did not put it on a separate line. I simply stated my intent to unvote and never did it

So Torres is dead and that should be game
The last scum should be dead

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I don't buy it. So Torres has been the role blocker this whole time, right? My role blocked message was the same "surrounded by rocks" thing that I've gotten almost every night, and the same thing Kevin got N1, so whoever role blocked me has had that role since the beginning. That leaves essentially only two possibilities:

1. Torres is a dual role blocker and SK. Seems unlikely to me, but I don't have experience modding so I'm curious how TW and brewers perceive it. Also it would likely mean that Torres is that one rock lady role and that no one is Slade or joker, which also seems very unlikely (I still think Robert was confirming that Joker is in the game, but I could be wrong).
2. Torres is just an RB, and gained a factional kill last night when Nadarr died. This seems really weird, since it sort of breaks the "three SKs" theory and claims Torres is just a lone mafia with nothing except role blocking. It also means he came to with this entire Vig gambit just to avoid claiming something that could be interpreted as an RB, which is super weird imo.

Idk, Torres has a story that made sense in every way except how someone should logically play the role he claimed, which if I've learned anything about Torres it's that he doesn't play games logically lol. MK's theory requires a bigger stretch, and I'm not even getting into how Kevin died during N3 if Nadarr was a day killer.
Lol brewers is survivor and knows Torres isn't scum at this point, but it's easier for him to win like this. Stupid, I hope Robert either counts it as an unvote or counts mine since he never declared the day ended.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote

It wasn't an actual vote

All I said was I was going to unvote, I never actually unvoted and the OP is pretty clear on how we have to vote

So lyner's vote is #4 and the hammer so Torres is dead and hour unvote won't matter

That's game. The final scum is dead even tho u nearly let him off the hook.

Who are you? Dennis Green?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter