Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Conflicted Card Game: Week 36

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
  • Squadron:Kilo
Conflicted is a game which consists of multiple decks, each deck containing 52 cards, and on each card is a question. The setting is in an environment where some catastrophic event has occurred. Could be nuclear war, World War III, horrible disease, economic collapse, but regardless of the scenario, no form of government really exists or if it does it is unable to help you. No calling 911, no cell phones, no internet. Its just yourself, maybe friends and family, and possibly a small group of people who can help you. Not necessarily Mad Max/Post Apocalyptic, but cohesive civilization with modern technology at our fingertips is essentially over.

Every week I will post one of the cards (selected at random), and each participant writes a response to what they would do in that situation or how they might handle it. I will let the thread run for one week, and then post a new question. Post as much as you like after giving your response. Debating and analyzing is part of the game! I won't be playing as I am the one running the game.

There are no right or wrong answers as the game is about hearing how people could navigate a stressful or perilous situation.

Deck 1 - Downfall: Five of Clubs

Due to a deadly virus approaching your city, you and your family decided it is time to bug out. However, your only car has been stolen. It is winter time and it would be suicide to bug out on foot. Your chances of finding an abandoned car are next to nothing, since everyone is leaving town. Would you steal someone else's car and put them in your situation for your family's sake or would you stay in and risk dying from the virus? Why?

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I mean, a deadly virus has approached my city already, so I guess I would just bunker down in my house and wait it out.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Yggdrazil

Yggdrazil

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,362 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:257166
  • Squadron:Delta

Did they steal my bicycles too? If a bug out becomes necessary, you go by any means available, even crawling. Bugging out just increases your chance of survival, it isn't a set in stone you will survive. You do not have time to look for a car and one fueled .Bug out time is now and no one will have "all their ducks" in a row. Go by any means available.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter