Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Wait a minute, don't we already have a revealed tracker that was killed N1??

Players
[LIST]
[*]Robert, Quyburn, a Watcher, Was Killed N1[/*]

Watcher, sorry. This isn't easy on mobile lol.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
I was just about to point that out.

A couple things aren’t adding up right now:
-Robert was already revealed as a town watcher so it’s highly unlikely that ABT can be as well.
-Assuming ABT isn’t one (like he claims he isn’t), how would he know who allegedly visited MK?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

But the thing is im not so inactive now, but he has got a fair point AbT, if your that certain why have you not voted for him

He has no point at all. Oddly, you're even quoting my explanation, why I'm not voting on him right now...and yet you're asking this question. Is LWW your friend, or something?

I said there's a bigger fish to fry here, than just an ordinary scum. That's why I'm not voting on LWW. At least Lyner gets it. I'm waiting for TW to explain what did he last night.

But yes, we had just been talking about the Martells being an almost guaranteed scum alignment, so it seemed suspicious even with my character. Arya hates Cersei but for the most part she's not really in direct conflict with the Lannisters, which is how I've been justifying my alignment since all the talk of anti Lannister started.

That's quite entertaining. So you say Martell's almost guaranteed scum, while the girl that got her father and brother killed and her sister held hostage by the Lannisters...the girl that repeats like a mantra that she'll kill Cersei is "not in a direct conflict with the Lannisters"?

You also seem quite desperate with that latching onto WP argument in every post. WP was inactive for almost the whole D2. Coming back just one day before the end of D2 is not going to help, if there are no other obvious targets. Unless you're desperate to keep him alive.
You seem to be glossing over the fact im now active, not just for one day,but as I've said im town maybe you and you friends want a easy target to get rid of one more town player

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

I think Don may  be a  watcher  ^_^

why has everyone glossed over just how suspicious LWW is acting, I think it’s just time to vote instead of identifying it.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Wait why do you think he's a watcher? You really think we have two watchers in this game?

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

It’s meant to be a joke 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lol oh, gotcha. That's what the whooshing sound over my head was.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Let's pipe down about the names discussion, AbT's accusation is far more important right now. We could potentially get a mafia/SK here.

AbT claims that LWW/TW/AbT visited MK last night

Not disclosing yet how he knew that

@TW @lww you guys didn't reject his claim by now, so I'll assume that both of you agree that his claim is the truth?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I couldn't tell if he was actually accusing me of that or just saying we're the two suspicious people to him and whoever is feeding him information, but no I definitely did not visit MK last night or at all this game. Idk how to prove that without RC'ing which I don't want to have to do right now, but he has to be mistaken or outright lying if he's claiming I did visit MK.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

It’s meant to be a joke 

Lol, good one TM  :D

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Let's pipe down about the names discussion, AbT's accusation is far more important right now. We could potentially get a mafia/SK here.

AbT claims that LWW/TW/AbT visited MK last night

Not disclosing yet how he knew that

@TW @lww you guys didn't reject his claim by now, so I'll assume that both of you agree that his claim is the truth?

I’ve already addressed this. I admitted that I visited MK last night but I did not kill him.

However, ABT is claiming to know something that I’m not sure how he could know. LWW is saying that he did not visit MK so either LWW is lying or ABT is lying. If LWW is lying then he is probably the one who killed MK unless there was a ninja who also targeted him.

@ABT - Since you also visited MK, what were you doing exactly?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Seems to be getting more interesting, AbT accusing LWW of visiting MK when he himself visited him, when TW saw AbT there

Is it just me but isn't there a lot of abbreviating of peoples names going on

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

So let me tell you what I saw that night. 

On D2, MK practicaly reveals himself as a Cop, when he says in public that my character is an old guy with hermit's beard. Cop's house is a really good place to be at night, because something may happen ... and it did. There were people visiting him and they didn't bring flowers. They came with knives. 

My role didn't alow me to see faces and names of perpetrators, but what I heard was, that MK was attacked TWICE. There were two separate attacks. 

This knowledge isn't very useful on it's own, but then: 

Probably LWW, TW or ABT are evil

I had nothing in common with them as we voted on other people. So the only way for us to be connected was that we all visited a guy that died at night. Out of those three names, I confirm I visited MK, TW confirmed too, LWW I don't trust to tell the truth. 

MK died, I saw two attacks, Tony gave two more names. It all connects. To finish this case it would be good to have Tony giving his confirmation. 

Probably LWW, TW or ABT are evil

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

I can’t really confirm anything, it’s just my guess. At night if I do the right thing then I can confirm.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Uhh

If AbT didn't lie, that means TW is one of our killer?

And the assumption of lww being the third visitor is false since tony is just guessing. And there's another unknown visitor/

Either way, this means 2 mafia factions and a SK

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Well TW seems like the new best choice so lets

vote: TW

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Don't jump on the TW train too quickly lol, this confirms TW's account of things that he also knew there was a 2nd visitor who was the actual perpetrator of MK's murder. Granted, it doesn't prove that TW wasn't also trying to kill him, but it's interesting that he knew about a second visitor.

@AbT, were you just guessing earlier that Tony was a watcher when you claimed a watcher was there too with MK? Also you mentioned that both visitors "attacked" MK, but do you actually know if both actions were aggressive, or just assume such because he died?

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Which was probably you

also knew there was a 2nd visitor who was the actual perpetrator of MK's murder

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lol I didn't visit MK, 100%. I have no idea who visited him, who killed him, or anything else that happened. Nice job using my words against me though, I should be more careful in how I phrase things. Let's try this: TW "also knew there was a second visitor, who - if TW didn't attempt to kill him as he claims - must be the actual perpetrator of MK's murder".

One thing that maybe does need some clarification: it sounds like TW only knows of one other visitor, but AbT knows of two, plus himself, right? Did only two or three people visit MK last night?

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Is this LWW continuing MKs ultimate distraction?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter