Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I mean. only like 3 people in this community would use the Vig ability the right way. If there was a troll game of everyone being vigs and no actual scum, you'd just end up shooting each other anyways.

That would be awesome (and quick) game. Like a saloon shooting scene in the old west :lol:

Kill Everyone Mafia had

4 town vigilantes

3 mafia goons

(It's the infamous random number game that still has Lyner salty)

Ah the good old days.
When Kevin used to be diabolical and Limey was truthful.

Ah, well Rafay is still the same.

Which compels me to do this.

Vote: Rafay.

You lost the game for town that time and you will do it again, if left to your own devices.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Why can’t you stop referring to previous games?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Why can’t you stop referring to previous games?

Cause it's history and we have to respect history in order to make the best use of now.

Also, velocity.
Post a vote count please.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

I mean. only like 3 people in this community would use the Vig ability the right way. If there was a troll game of everyone being vigs and no actual scum, you'd just end up shooting each other anyways. 

That would be awesome (and quick) game. Like a saloon shooting scene in the old west  :lol:

Kill Everyone Mafia had

4 town vigilantes

3 mafia goons

It was a game where you came up with a fake randomness and caused townies to shoot each other, wasn't it? I remember browsing through it back in the days. That was a good game with inteligent play. We should have more of those, instead of role madness games with tons of informative roles, which make people lazy (just sit doing nothing, till someone finds something). 

@Velocity - I’m assuming captainjf never responded?

He did not, I’m asking a few people about replacing him but so far it’s not looking super promising, I’ll prolly post in my signup thread tomorrow morning.
Vote count also comes tomorrow morning (for me), I’ve had an 18 hour day (4:30 AM to 10:30 PM) and have 0 energy.

Maybe just freeze his character for the time being (since atm he's just an empty seat) and replace as soon as uniformed townies start dying in this game. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

That would be awesome (and quick) game. Like a saloon shooting scene in the old west  :lol:

Kill Everyone Mafia had

4 town vigilantes

3 mafia goons

We need to do this again 

also note to self if Rafay turned out scum:

lww and tony kinda defended Rafay

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Tony didn't defend Rafay. He was questioning those defending Rafay.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

I told you so.
Lyner is a liar, first and foremost.

But whenever i point it out, everyone wants to lynch me.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Ferastical, why didn't you vote rafay at the start of the game when he labelled LWW as a liability to us all encouraging more votes? 

Vote: LWW

Better get liabilities to town out of the way

You are also unusually quiet this game.

Extreme suspicion coming from Ferastical after he voted ABT for pushing rafay when rafay did the same to LWW. 

Was out parting all night, had a good time, thanks for asking.  :Toot: 

First of all, I had no recollection of what Rafay had done before I voted on AbT, can be considered my fault for my ignorance... but come on. "Better get liabilities to town out of the way" is not pushing for someone, it was most probably meant as a humorous reason for a vote early in the day (if it so happens that it wasn't, then yeah, Rafay is stupid for carrying grudges from one game to another, but I try to look at everything with a little positivity). Meanwhile, voting for a person, then saying that all other votes are irrelevant (probably humor again, but then ->), and then inviting others to join? And it actually working? Now that's pushing!

Here you go. I've filtered out all irrelevant information: Rafay (1): ABT ( maybe someone else has joined but Im to lazy to check) Care to jump on?

I spent some time in another mafia forum a year back or so, but even in that little time I realized that you can't take things too seriously, especially on D1. What I'm saying is that I have no intention of actually lynching AbT, Rafay, or anyone yet, rather I want to raise a viewpoint I see myself and provide some objectivity towards the situation. But once you say that your vote isn't actually that serious, it loses it's charm, doesn't it? People say more stuff, maybe I still suspect AbT, maybe I don't, maybe I unvote, maybe I don't, either way we move on. It's a vote that causes discussion for future reference, but if we get stuck for 3 pages trying to analyze this one vote of mine, that objective is officially ruined.

D1 is as chaotic as a day can be. If you start overanalyzing now, you're most probably going to have a headache by the end of this game! (Been there :P)

P.S. If you think I'm sus just goddamn vote for me Tony, this thing works both ways. If you keep building this big thing against me, without actually doing anything to work me towards a lynch, you know... might seem as a scum tell... just saying!  :rolleyes: 

I told you so. Lyner is a liar, first and foremost.

Oh damn, that was pretty obvious this time, yeah.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

it was referring to Tony's last post

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Was out parting all night, had a good time, thanks for asking.  :Toot: 

And you didn't bring me back hookers and blow? Oh the humanity!

FOS: Ferastical
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

it was referring to Tony's last post

I don't think that was Tony defending Rafay, Tony's never liked people ranting on about old games, I don't think he ever does it.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I told you so.
Lyner is a liar, first and foremost.

But whenever i point it out, everyone wants to lynch me.

LOL okay so your he lies in every game theory does still hold up :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Also yeah, I probably should stop defending people in case they turn out scum lol, but Rafay doing a joke/grudge vote on me isn't really the same thing as AbT making a concerted effort to get someone lynched. Ferastical said pretty much everything I was thinking when I made my vote.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Was out parting all night, had a good time, thanks for asking.   

dude arent you even younger than velocity?   hes like 12 so youre what?  7?!  

Also yeah, I probably should stop defending people in case they turn out scum lol, but Rafay doing a joke/grudge vote on me isn't really the same thing as AbT making a concerted effort to get someone lynched. Ferastical said pretty much everything I was thinking when I made my vote.

its day 1, I highly doubt scum would actually make that big of an effort into getting someone lynched.  if anything this makes me feel like ABT is probably town.  

we had a lot of votes come in for rafay?  can we get a vote count before tony ends the day early again ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

16, thanks for playing  B)

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Salt in the wound:

Biggest Blowout of the Week
183.40 Acme States Folly
114.97 Establishment
+68.43

The Covenant is invading and KevinH is worried about his fantasy football team getting trashed..

Tbf he's probably like halfway up the post count and hasn't posted about this super meaningful first day yet. Scum fluff posting, maybe?

:P

Don't make me kill you with my energy sword and needler!

Good old times on my 360 when 6 of us on halo 3 yelling at the tv and claiming screen cheets every 2 seconds.

We called it screen peeking. Which I legit tried not to do (most of the time lol).. but how can anyone truly and totally ignore their peripheral? Even if you zone it out real hard.. say they're somewhere that is all red, you're gonna notice a bunch of red on their screen and that can give you an idea of where they're at. Or when they scope in on you with the sniper I mean, that is really really hard to ignore lol.

<3 Needler

Also,

Vote: No Lynch

Velocity needs to post more tho

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

rafay is... well rafay.  he does this every single game he plays and most of the time he ends up being town.  However.... I am also not opposed to a rafay lynch.  in the almost four years ive been playing mafia here, I cant think of one time rafay actually did something thats helped the town win a game (tho he loves to take all the credit when we do win), but there are plenty of times his actions directly lose games.  a D1 lynch is the right way to go.  however, if Velocity cant find a replacement for captianjf or whatever his name is, we should probably lynch him.  we dont want a mod kill AND a lynch. 

unless @velocity said he wouldnt do a mod kill and a lynch.  I cant remember what he said he would do when i asked before :P

vote:  minors

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
And you didn't bring me back hookers and blow? Oh the humanity! FOS: Ferastical

I was only concerned is all, you the Minister of Defence still, but damn, I'll make sure we can bring you the leftovers next time  ;)

rafay is... well rafay.  he does this every single game he plays and most of the time he ends up being town.  However.... I am also not opposed to a rafay lynch.  in the almost four years ive been playing mafia here, I cant think of one time rafay actually did something thats helped the town win a game (tho he loves to take all the credit when we do win), but there are plenty of times his actions directly lose games.  a D1 lynch is the right way to go.  however, if Velocity cant find a replacement for captianjf or whatever his name is, we should probably lynch him.  we dont want a mod kill AND a lynch. 

unless @velocity said he wouldnt do a mod kill and a lynch.  I cant remember what he said he would do when i asked before :P

vote:  minors

Try me

Love this activity BTW

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

The name lying lyner makes more and more sense now.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Posting three-liner, that takes 20s to write is a concerted effort? Are you hailing from some lazy-land? Nah...can't be because you're constantly trying way too hard. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter