Mimicking Season 6 of the Mafia Championship
Setup: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/21905-Season-6-General-Information "Season 6 Setup & Mechanics"
Everybody gets a role.
[TM-01] THE MAURICE CLUB
[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach
[LW-01] Dark Souls 3
[TW-13] Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
[BA-10] 2020 Election Mafia
[MK-06] Lord MK's next game
Which probably means mid-December start.
3. Lord MK
5. Tony Maurice
6. Ali bin Turban
11. The Warrior
13. Finster Baby
Of the following 18 roles, 1 will randomly be discarded and the other 17 will be assigned at random to one player in the game without regard for the player's alignment.
Each role is restricted to using its action only on the nights listed on the chart.
The Mafia will be told which role is not present in the game.
Role Acts On These Nights Modifier
- Watcher n1 Only Macho
- Watcher n2 Only
- Alignment Cop n2 Only 1x Ninja
- Alignment Cop n3 Only 1x Ninja
- Vigilante n2 Only
- Vigilante n3 Only
- Doctor n1, n3
- Doctor n2, n4
- Tracker n1, n3 1x Strongman
- Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman
- Jailkeeper n1, n3
- Jailkeeper n2, n4
- Roleblocker n1, n3
- Roleblocker n2, n4
- Role Cop n1, n2, n3 1x Strongman
- Jack of All Trades (Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker) n1, n2, n3
- Jack of All Trades (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) n1, n2, n3
- Voyeur n1, n2, n3, n4 1x Strongman
- Role reveals at death are alignment only. You will not learn a player's exact role when they die.
- Usage of night actions is optional, but unused actions will be lost.
- Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
- Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
- Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
- No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
- Mafia factional kills are optional. Mafia may submit a factional kill each night, but are not required to. However, starting night 5, the factional kill will be mandatory.
- Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
- Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction.
- Mafia members may perform the faction kill in addition to their regular action at the same time.
- Mafia may communicate at any time.
- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.