Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-22] Mad17 - Mafia Wins!

open 17 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000
  • Squadron:Kilo

No point in lynching brewers D1, he contributes a bunch and we have two vigs (hopefully at least one is town if I understand the rules right) so plenty of chances to get rid of him later in the game if we find out that he's scum.

17 players and only 4 scum is pretty good odds for town though. We should definitely be lynching somebody today - if someone acts weird that's great, but but this is a good time to start taking out people that are rarely helpful to town and/or are easy for scum to frame too.

Or we could do this.

Vote: Kaziocore

Welcome back to mafia ;)

Do I know you kekw

wtf Rafay has a new avatar

and why is there no Night 0 so the mod can confirm if everyone is ready to play lol

---

Vote: Rafay

3 votes already for brewer

Ey it's Chaplain of death

I remember you played one of my past imbalanced games before lol

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count

Brewersalliance (3): Brewersalliance, Robert2424, Rafay,
Lilweirdward (2): Torres951, Lord MK,
Robert2424 (2): Wolfpacks, Tony Maurice,
Kaziocore (1): Lilweirdward,
Rafay (1): Kaziocore,
Ali bin Turban
Chaplain of death
Dontavian
Ferastical
Finster Baby
Lord MK
Lyner
The Warrior
Tony Maurice
Torres951
Velocity
Wolfpacks

Not voting: Ali bin Turban, Chaplain of death, Dontavian, Ferastical, Finster Baby, Lyner, The Warrior, Velocity,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
There is not a deadline half-majority lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, December 30 at 17:00 EST

We don't need no stinkin' Night 0.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

No point in lynching brewers D1, he contributes a bunch and we have two vigs (hopefully at least one is town if I understand the rules right) so plenty of chances to get rid of him later in the game if we find out that he's scum.

17 players and only 4 scum is pretty good odds for town though. We should definitely be lynching somebody today - if someone acts weird that's great, but but this is a good time to start taking out people that are rarely helpful to town and/or are easy for scum to frame too.

Or we could do this.

Vote: Kaziocore

Welcome back to mafia ;)

Do I know you kekw

wtf Rafay has a new avatar

and why is there no Night 0 so the mod can confirm if everyone is ready to play lol

---

3 votes already for brewer

Ey it's Chaplain of death

I remember you played one of my past imbalanced games before lol

Ey!

In honor of the hatred Rafay seems to have inspired in the players here:

Also because I miss Rafay's old avatar too =(

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

What is all this?

VOTE:  TW

So he can go start the Harry Potter game.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

What is all this?

VOTE: TW

Lol never gonna happen 🤣
Unvote

Vote lww

He's a liberal. So he needs to be voted out

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Do I know you kekw

Nope lol but you're something of a legend around here, so I figured I'd take my first chance to vote for you.

Unvote

Also I feel like I only ever get votes piled on me randomly when I'm actually mafia, so it's kind of nice that it's happening now when I'm just a townie. I don't think mislynching me will do much except make the game less active though.

What is all this?

Lol it's not happening. If we're gonna vote him out it should be because he'll be inactive until the very end when he can just demolish us, although voting out the best players because they're good is generally not a fair strategy.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I'm here and I will start the HP game at some point. So screw you guys.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Well we got his attention.

UNVOTE

VOTE:  LWW

Because why not.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Also I feel like I only ever get votes piled on me randomly when I'm actually mafia, so it's kind of nice that it's happening now when I'm just a townie. I don't think mislynching me will do much except make the game less active though.

This feels a little sus 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

What is all this?

Lol never gonna happen
Unvote

Vote lww

He's a liberal. So he needs to be voted out

Unvote

Vote: Brewers

Vote out the facist!  :riot:      You know, like the U.S. just did.  :awesome:  :roll:

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

If we're gonna vote him out it should be because he'll be inactive until the very end when he can just demolish us, although voting out the best players because they're good is generally not a fair strategy.

Demolish us?
Aka the scum team

Now if you recall call brewer's game
Lww had a similar slip of tongue, when he said he will help rafay kill Finster again.

That's happening here again.

Vote: Lww

"Some point"
Aka not happening.

Vote out the facist! :riot: You know, like the U.S. just did. :awesome: :roll:

If you think trump is a fascist, then i recommend you get a thesaurus.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

If we're gonna vote him out it should be because he'll be inactive until the very end when he can just demolish us, although voting out the best players because they're good is generally not a fair strategy.

Demolish us?
Aka the scum team

Lww had a similar slip of tongue, when he said he will help rafay kill Finster again.

Stupid reads like this get on my nerves so much. I'm obviously referencing the multiple recent games that TW has been scum but not been around much except to make a bunch of "I'm busy and will analyze this later" comments, only to come up with an absolutely brilliant story at the end of the game that is hard to disprove in any circumstance, much less when he's hardly been around, and then easily beats town. I know you know this, and trying to spin it as me "slipping up" is honestly a bit suspicious to me.

I'm town and would obviously prefer not to get lynched since I have an actual useful role, but if this is gonna be a game where people just assume everything I say is scummy for no reason then so be it. Just everyone make sure you pay attention to how people explain their votes for me, and especially who doesn't join in since they'll know I'm town and might not want to be on record lynching a townie this early on.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
You are reacting way too aggressively for someone who claims to be town.

So this might be really interesting.
I think we got a viable d1 lynch target, guys.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

It may be because you act extremely aggressive towards almost everyone in general.

On everything else, I’m not a huge fan of throwing votes just to throw them, so unless something shows up I will hold my vote for a while.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Demolish us?
Aka the scum team

Stupid reads like this get on my nerves so much. I'm obviously referencing the multiple recent games that TW has been scum but not been around much except to make a bunch of "I'm busy and will analyze this later" comments, only to come up with an absolutely brilliant story at the end of the game that is hard to disprove in any circumstance, much less when he's hardly been around, and then easily beats town. I know you know this, and trying to spin it as me "slipping up" is honestly a bit suspicious to me.

I'm town and would obviously prefer not to get lynched since I have an actual useful role, but if this is gonna be a game where people just assume everything I say is scummy for no reason then so be it. Just everyone make sure you pay attention to how people explain their votes for me, and especially who doesn't join in since they'll know I'm town and might not want to be on record lynching a townie this early on.

This is neither here nor there in relation to this game but you make it sound like I was scum in every game for the last 5 games or something.

In the last 7 games I was scum twice. Granted, I also won as scum twice (1 mafia, 1 SK). However, I also won as town twice. And the last two games I was active for the entirety of the games.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Demolish us?
Aka the scum team

This is neither here nor there in relation to this game but you make it sound like I was scum in every game for the last 5 games or something.

In the last 7 games I was scum twice. Granted, I also won as scum twice (1 mafia, 1 SK). However, I also won as town twice. And the last two games I was active for the entirety of the games.

Three times* you were also scum with Finster in my GoT game when he recruited you lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah you have been more active lately, it's mostly just a meme I'm recycling from a few games ago where you'd actually won a game as scum in part by not really being around until the end, and then brewers spent like half a game saying he'd kick you in the balls if you were doing it again lol.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah you have been more active lately, it's mostly just a meme I'm recycling from a few games ago where you'd actually won a game as scum in part by not really being around until the end, and then brewers spent like half a game saying he'd kick you in the balls if you were doing it again lol.

That's right I'm supposed to kick TW in the balls.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
So I've been thinking, and maybe we should No Lynch for a few days in this game. Literally everyone is some sort of PR, and not a single role will have abilities after N4. This will make D5 onward a huge advantage for scum, and the less information that town can have going into that day, the better for them. Mislynching townies will 100% rob us of some sort of information that we could use in the end game, so I would think that the goal is to have as many players alive in D5 as possible so we can lay our cards on the table and try to nail down scum with the information we have.

As a reminder, these are the roles:

Watcher n1 Only Macho
Watcher n2 Only
Alignment Cop n2 Only 1x Ninja
Alignment Cop n3 Only 1x Ninja
Vigilante n2 Only
Vigilante n3 Only
Doctor n1, n3
Doctor n2, n4
Tracker n1, n3 1x Strongman
Tracker n2, n4 1x Strongman
Jailkeeper n1, n3
Jailkeeper n2, n4
Roleblocker n1, n3
Roleblocker n2, n4
Role Cop n1, n2, n3 1x Strongman
Jack of All Trades (Role Cop, Tracker, Roleblocker) n1, n2, n3
Jack of All Trades (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Voyeur) n1, n2, n3
Voyeur n1, n2, n3, n4 1x Strongman

Which means the pattern of information gathering will look like below. By D3 we'll still have up to 13 players that have actions left to take, with 9 of them taking their final action the next night.

N1: 9 actions, D2: 16/17 players with actions left
N2: 11 actions, D3: 13/17 players with actions left
N3: 10 actions, D4: 4/17 players with actions left
N4: 5 actions, D5: 0/17 players with actions left

If we No Lynch through the first three days, at max we should only lose 3 players (potentially fewer if any of the several protective roles stop a NK), and still have 10 town alive to play against 4 mafia with nearly all of its available information collected. If we mislynch every day (which would be unlucky but is obviously possible), we could get to D4 with only 7 town alive to 4 mafia and almost no information left to gather, plus everything lost from the townies that were dead.

So, for the time being:

Vote: No Lynch

If someone has a counter argument I'm all ears, but I think this might give town the best shot to win the game.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

It may be because you act extremely aggressive towards almost everyone in general.

Yes, i do act that way.
But i don't react differently in specific situations.
He is acting all chill when someone else is being accused or voted upon.
But suddenly turns volatile, after a couple of votes pile on him.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 17 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter